The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. VICTOR BT

macbook-pro retina for MF image processing ?!

hi all, how trustable is the new retina screen on macboob pro for image processing - for printing especially ?
  2. VICTOR BT

LR 2.7 does not open Catalog. any access to old files?

hi all, the LR catalog does not open. the message says that the Catalog is not valid. i tried to access it directly (from the finder), i have opened a new catalog and tried to import the old, tried to relaunch etc, but nothing worked. i tried to import the original files (as they are in the...
  3. VICTOR BT

any S2 + 120mm samples (esp, portraits), please

very curious to have an initial impression of Leica S2 + 120mm rendering... generally, any subject, distance, aperture, style... would be nice to see... but especially, portrait (authentic and/or fashion), wider apertures, closer distances ... many thanks ! edit: also, if possible/available, a...
  4. VICTOR BT

Rolleiflex HY6 / Lead Afi - first impression

following my questions on the forum about MFD system, and my first impression from hasselblad h4d-40... heres my first impression about HY6/Afi. from the first few minutes, it was obvious, this is the best camera ever made. yes, i know, not the best for everyone/everything. lets put it this...
  5. VICTOR BT

Hasselblad H4D initial test, first impressions

hi all, a couple of weeks ago i have asked on the forum a few questions about the 40mp MFD prior to testing them. the information on the forum and the replies to my previous thread were very enlightening. so here are a few remarks... i have just had the initial test of the Hasselblad H4D-40...
  6. VICTOR BT

choosing a new MFD system

hi all, this is my first post here, im an israeli art photographer, more about me on my website. im planning to get into the all new digital medium format system for my upcoming grand-scale project. soon i will be testing the options with dealers of hasselblad, and pahse-one/leaf here in...