The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Canon 50mm f1.2L

Up for snags, canon 50mm f1.2L in next to new condition. CONUS: $1200 International: $1230
  2. M

FS: Ricoh 50mm a12

Ricoh GXR A12 modul Perfect condition $475 shipped
  3. M

WTB: canon 24 - 70 L

long shot here - but looking to drop 1K - 1100.
  4. M

FS: Ricoh GXR, A12 50mm, VF2

Body 9/10 2 spec sized specs on lcd, non-noticeable when LCD is on no scratches dents or imperfections elsewhere $200 shipped a12 Lens 9.8/10 Zero imperfections $550 shipped vf-2 perfect condition 9.9/10 $180 shipped All come with original box and all lids etc. **serious face not included
  5. M

FS: Nokton 50mm f1.1

in perfect condition, no scratches or imperfections - 9.8/10 condition comes with original box, lens cap etc. $850 shipped anywhere.
  6. M

FS: Silver Thumbs Up (no letters)

Silver Thumbs Up grip for Leica M8/8.2/9 Condition: 8.5 out of 10 (slight wear of coating on edge) Price: $80 shipped
  7. M

FS: Chrome Leica M8 Grip

Up for snags - Chrome Leica M8 grip Condition: 8.7 out of 10 (couple of glimmer fades, see base photo - no hard scratches) Asking price: $150 total (this includes shipping)
  8. M

FS: Ricoh GXR a12 M-mount

A12 Mount (camera body not included) Barely used - less than 200 actuations with this. No scratches, dings or imperfections. Asking price $600 + 3% paypal. **Shots to come soon.
  9. M

FS: Chrome Leica M8

Up for snags used but in great condition - Leica M8 Condition: 9.7 out of 10 (about 3 minor glimmer fades, do scratches or dings - little bit of dust underneath the screen protector on the right, only noticed when cameras off) Actuations: Right around 13 - 16k Price: $2000 + 3% paypal (willing...
  10. M

FS: Nokton Ultron 28mm f2 (new)

Nokton Ultron 28mm f2 Perfectect Condition Barely used $525 shipped anywhere (paypal included) **this is a cross post with my other thread.
  11. M

FS: Leica Accessories (many)

Leica SF 58 Flash Perfect Condition Barely used $600 shipped Nokton Ultron 28mm f2 Perfectect Condition Barely Used $550 shipped Leica E46 UV/IR Filter Perfect Condition $90 shipped B+W 58mm UV/IR Filter Perfect Condition $70 shipped Leica E49 UV/IR Filter Perfect Condition $90...
  12. M

FS: Leica D Lux 4 & 5 Grip

Up for snags Leica D-Lux 4 grip and a D-Lux 5 Grip D-Lux 4: Barely used, no scratches or imperfections. $70 shipped D-Lux 5: Brand new $75 Both come with original box.
  13. M

WTB: Nokton 28mm f2 black

You got it, I want it.
  14. M

FS: Nokton 35mm f1.2

Barely used, like new with box and lens hood. $1000 shipped anywhere. (product shots to come soon) **Update - Black version
  15. M

WTB: Ricoh GXR

You've got it - I want it.
  16. M

Leica D Lux 5 Video vs. Fuji X100

Can anybody shed some light on the video quality of the Leica D Lux 5? I'm about to buy one to upgrade from my D Lux 4 and was wandering if anybody had tested out the video quality on the 5. I'm also curious between the 5 and Fuji x100 which one wins in the video quality. I heard pretty...
  17. M

FS: Leica D Lux 4

Up for snags Leica D Lux 4 Asking Price: $500 shipped - or best offer Condition: 9.7/10 zero scratches, hasn't been used to much Comes with screen protector on LCD, battery, camera strap, batter charger and box. Sorry for the iPhone quality : / --Markmont.
  18. M

M8 Flash

In the market for a good flash to get for my m8 - I don't want it to compromise the design aesthetic of the camera so the simpler the better. Are any of the Leica flashes worth trying? Thanks. --Markmont.
  19. M

WTB: 52mm IR filter

Anyone selling a 52mm IR filter I can use on my Nokton 35mm f1.2? Thanks. --Markmont.
  20. M

Sharpest 35mm lens non-Leica

I'm looking for the sharpest 35mm that can go down to at least f1.4. As it stands now, I have a Nokton 35mm f1.2 on my M8. My Leica DLux 4 is FAR outshining this lens in sharpness, and in color for that matter. Any suggestions? Ideally I would get the 35mm Summilux but that's way out of my price...