The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

LNIB Canon 5DSR

LNIB - Canon 5DSR bought in July from Canon Authorised Dealer. Comes with all original packaging, box and accessories etc. Price: $3,199.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: CONUS Included I have great feedback here as well as on Fred Miranda. Have sold/bought items from Mods...
  2. S

FS: LNIB Panasonic GX8, 12-35, 42.5mm with 3 Yr. Panasonic USA Warranty

NIB Panasonic GX8, 12-35, 42.5mm + 3 Yr. Panasonic USA Warranty bought from Panasonic USA. Prices are firm and net to me but includes shipping cost. 1. Panasonic GX8 - $1079 2. Panasonic 12-35 - $699 3. Panasonic 42.5mm - $1039 Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new...
  3. S

FS: LNIB (1 month old) Zeiss ZM 50/F2 (Black)

Bought last month from B&H and used Once. Comes with all original packaging B&H receipt copy and 3 year Zeiss Waranty Asking Price - $699 Paypaled and Shipped
  4. S

FS: Clean and very low mileage Leica M9 Body (Black)

Selling very clean and low milage (~5300 shutter count) M9 I bought here couple of weeks back. Leica M9 Body (Black) with TWO leica batteries, charger, charger cable, inside leica box (shown), and unused leica strap. Was sent to Leica NJ 9/2/14 for full adjustment and cleaning, and a new...
  5. S

LNIB Sony A7 Mark II - $1599

- NIB Sony A7 Mark II (Only 11 test shots taken). - Bought directly from Sony - Comes with all original packaging and accessories - Includes Sony BC-TRW charger for free - Price includes paypal and shipping Price: $1,599.00 Payment method: PayPal Feedback: Have bought/sold few items here to...
  6. S

EM1 vs A7 II?

Okay, I know about key sensor differences viz. noise & dynamic range. But if you have to chose only one for people, street and occasional landscape with lenses no longer than 100mm (upto 75mm/1.8 for Em1), which you think would probably be a better tool? I have handled both the cameras and...
  7. S

FS: NIB Canon 5D III & 50mm f1.2 from B&H

NIB Canon 5D from B&H UPC code removed. Price: $2,399.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Included NIB Canon 50mm f1.2 from B&H. UPC Code removed Price: $1,399.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Included
  8. S

FS: LNIB Apple Mac Air 11" Latest AppleCare - Sept 2017

Bought last month from Apple Store but never used till date. Apple Care included which extends warranty and support till Sept 2017 - 1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz - 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM - 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage - Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide -...
  9. S

FS: LNIB Fuji X-A1 with 16-50 (just 20-30 shots taken)

Selling virtually brand new just 2 weeks old Fuji X-A1 with 16-50mm lens kit. I used it just once in house and took may be 20-30 shots thats it. Bought it from Fuji Authorized Dealer last month, so you still have nearly entire year warranty. Sale includes all original packaging along with copy...
  10. S

Refurb A900 from Sony worth it today?

I found Sony is selling refurbished A900 and with EPP I can get it for $2000 including 3 years of Sony warranty with accidental protection (directly from sony). My main interest for A900 is based on what I have read about it online and though old it still has 24MP sensor. I primarily shoot...
  11. S

FS: LN Nikon DF Black, LNIB Sigma 35mm/f1.4 Art, LNIB 85/1.8G

Like New Sigma 35mm/f1.4 Art Lens is pristine and comes with all original accessories and box. Bought in January from Amazon, so there is plenty of warranty left. Copy of receipt is included. Price: $775.00 Payment method: PayPal Shipping instructions: Included LNIB Nikon 85mm/f1.8G Unused...
  12. S

FS: Like New LEICA 50/2.5 SUMMARIT-M BLACK

Like New LEICA 50/2.5 SUMMARIT-M BLACK Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included Asking Price: $1,099.00 Payment method: PayPal I am going on vacation in couple of weeks, so looking for quick sell. Open to sensible offers
  13. S

Why is so much hatred for DF (vs the great mirrorless 1st version gadgets)?

Just out of curiosity I was looking at past news maker camera launches and I started wondering why only Nikon is getting beaten up for launching a full working proper camera ala DF. Okay DF may not be looking as cute/sexy as E-P1/X-Pro or as small as A7/R, but if you keep these emotional first...
  14. S

FS: 15.4-inch MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel i7 with Retina Display (Refurb)

Selling LIKE NEW Refurbished 15.4-inch MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel i7 with Retina Display. - Purchased in August 2013. - Warranty Valid till August 2014. Eligible for Apple Care extending warranty till August 2016 - Originally released June 2012 - 15.4-inch (diagonal) Retina display...
  15. S

FS: LNIB (bought last week) Fuji X-E1 -$649

Selling LNIB Fuji X-E1 - Black. Bought from authorized US Fuji Dealer. 10 Days old, less than 50 shots fired. Asking Price: $649 Shipping: Included
  16. S

FS: LNIB (7 Days Old) Fuji XE-1 and 35mm/1.4

XE-1: Bought last week new from an authorized Fuji Dealer and have taken less than 150 shots. Comes with original packaging, accessories and a copy of receipt. Asking Price: $675 net to me. Shipping Included Fuji 35mm/1.4: Bought last week new from an authorized Fuji Dealer and have taken...
  17. S

EOS M with 22mm Kit -$355 at Amazon

I thought its with sharing. Amazon is selling EOS-M with 22mm lens kit for $355 including 4% instand rebates. Even considering all its drawbacks I think it's a steal at this price. Moreover I am guessing may be a follow-up model is on the way...
  18. S

FS: Ricoh GR (V) - SOLD

I had preordered Ricoh GR when it was announced. Later bought RX1/6D and completely forgot about the preorder till it arrived at the door today (6/6) Since its out of stock everywhere I thought of listing it here if any one is interested. Asking Price: $799 Payment Method: PayPal Shipping...
  19. S

FS: Panasonic 12-35mm/f2.8

Panasonic 12-35mm/f2.8 bought directly from Panasonic USA comes with full one year US Warranty. Not used and not mounted on camera Asking Price: $999 net to me Shipping: Included
  20. S

Coolpix A: Rolling first impressions

Just curious if anyone else bought/got their Coolpix A. I bought it just now from local bestbuy and did not find any threads in any forum about this little guy. So thought of starting one myself :) I was looking for a compact to accompany D7100 and was thinking of X100x, RX100/V1, X20 and GRD...