The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

FS: Sony NEX-7 - $825

I have a mint condition Sony NEX-7 for sale. It comes with all original packing materials. The camera functions perfectly without any issues. My asking price is $825 including USPS priority shipping in US (48 States). Reasons for sale: I just prefer my NEX-5N for high-ISO performance and NEX-5N...
  2. O

FS: Ricoh GXR with 50mm 2.5 lens module and VF-2 EVF - $650

Selling a like new Ricoh GXR with 50mm 2.5 lens module and VF-2 EVF. Ricoh GXR comes with original box, paperwork, battery charger, strap, USB cable, AV cable, and original battery. 50mm 2.5 lens module comes with original box, pouch, front cap, and paperwork. VF-2 EVF does not come with...
  3. O

FS: Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II Camera Backpack: $120 Shipped!

I have a Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II Camera Backpack for sale. I purchased this backpack (new) few years ago but never really use it as it's too big for me. It's in new condition and comes with companion Lowepro Trekker DayPack II, which is very useful light backpack on its own. This backpack...
  4. O

FS: Zeiss 50/1.4 Planar ZF.2 lens

I have a Zeiss 50/1.4 Planar ZF.2 lens for sale. The lens is in excellent condition without any issues. It comes with the hood, front and rear caps and original box. The price is $550 including Paypal fees and shipping in US. Thank you!
  5. O

FS: Nikon D2Xs

I have a Nikon D2Xs for sale. I got this body as a package deal recently but the Nikon pro body is too heavy for me. The camera has less than 30K actuations and is in excellent condition with any problems. It comes with D2Xs strap, body cap and charges. I am asking for $750 including...
  6. O

SOLD: Leica M8 (black):$2,000 shipped

I have a Leica M8 (black) for sale. The camera is functioning perfectly without any issues mechanically and/or electronically. Cosmetically, there are some handling marks around the edges of the top plate but there are no dings or dents on the body. The rear display has Scott protection glass...
  7. O

FS: Leica 24/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH - $2,850 Shipped

I have a Leica 24/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH for sale. I am the original owner of the lens and it is excellent condition without any issues. It comes with hood, front and rear caps, leather box and box. The lens was 6-bit coded by DAG two years ago. Price (firm): $2,850 including shipping in US. Paypal...
  8. O

FS: Billingham Bags for Sale

I have three Billingham bags for sale here: 1. Billingham 25 Rucksack Backpack - $225 This is a discontinued Billingham backpack that I bought in Italy years ago but only use few time. The bag is in excellent condition with few handling marks on the leather trim. It is very well made and...
  9. O

FS: Nikon Lenses: 105/2.8G Macro VR AF-S, 50/1.4G AF-S, and 84/1.4 AF-D

I have three Nikon lenses for sale: 1. Nikon 105/2.8 Macro VR AF-S - $700 2. Nikon 50/1.4G AF-S - $350 3. Nikon 85/1.4 AF-D - $850 All three lenses are in excellent conditions and they come with caps, hood, and boxes. Prices include shipping in US. Paypal fee will be extra. I will post...
  10. O

FS: Olympus E-P2 (black) with 14-42 lens and electronic viewfinder - $750 USD

I have an Olympus E-P2 (black) with 14-42 lens and electronic viewfinder for sale. The camera is in excellent condition with low shutter count. The body has some handling marks. I am not the original owner. It comes with an extra generic battery, Leica M lens adaptor (Fotodiox), operating...
  11. O

FS: Panasonic GF1 (New) - $475

I have a new Panasonic GF1 for sale. I just purchased the kit recently but decided to keep the kit lens and go with the GH1. The camera is brand new with zero actuation with all original packing material (without the kit lens). I am asking for $475 including shipping (in US only). Please add...
  12. O

FS: Hasselblad XPAN II

I have a Hasselblad XPAN II body with 45mm lens for sale. The camera and lens are in mint condition. It comes with box and all other original items, a Hasselblad leather case, and a Kirk plate. The asking price is $2250 including shipping in US. I will take USPS money order, bank check, personal...
  13. O

FS: Nikon F6

I have mint condition Nikon F6 for sale. It comes with manual, original box, and an RRS L plate. The asking price is $1350 including shipping in US. I will take USPS money order, bank check, personal check, and paypal (please add 3% for paypal fees). I will post some images of the camera...
  14. O

FS: Nikon (AIS) and Zeiss (ZF) lenses

I have following Nikon (AIS) and Zeiss (ZF) lenses for sale: 1. Nikon 28/2.8 AIS lens in mint condition, $200 2. Nikon 105/2,5 AIS in mint condition, $200 3. Zeiss 35/2.0 ZF in mint condition with box, $675 4. Zeiss 50/2.0 ZF Macro in mint condition with box, $825 I will cover the shipping...
  15. O

FS: Zeiss ZF 50/2,0 Macro Planar - $875

I have a Zeiss ZF 50/2,0 Macro Planar (Nikon F mount) for sale. The lens is in excellent condition and comes with original box, hood, front and rear caps. Price: $875 plus shipping and paypal fees if used. Thank you.
  16. O

FS: Zeiss ZM 50/2,0 Planar (black) - $425

I have a Zeiss ZM 50/2,0 Planar (black) for sale. I recently purchased this lens through a package deal. But since I already have had Leica 50 Summicron, I decided to sale this one. The lens is an excellent condition, no issues at all. It comes with front and rear caps. The price is $425 net to...
  17. O

Robert Bergman Portraits Exhibit

I saw Robert Berman Portraits Exhibit at National Gallery of Art in Washington DC today (http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/bergmaninfo.shtm). This is an 30-piece collection of his work from 1986-1995. All of them are color prints (inkjet prints). While this is a small collection, they are...
  18. O

Robert Frank Exhibit - The Americans

I got a chance to see the Robert Frank's Exhibit, The Americans, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC today. It is an excellent exhibit and made me enjoy Robert Frank's work even more. Several pieces of his work were enlarged to 24x18, if not larger. The exhibit will end on April...
  19. O

Effectiveness of Image Stabilization (IS) of Olympus E-3

I have been looking at the Olympus E-3 and E-520 very seriously. I got a chance to use them bodies last weekend. I really like them but have not decided which one to get. I have a question regarding the in-body Image Stabilization (IS) system. How effective is it? Is the IS system in E-520...
  20. O

4/3 System as Family Travel Camera

I thought that I start a new thread on the “Other Camera” about 4/3 system as a family travel camera. I recently took my wife’s Panasonic L1 (with a Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50/2.8-3.5 kid lens) on a short road trip to Great Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. I real like the 4/3 system...