The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. nowherean

FUJIFILM Fuji X-T5 Mirrorless Camera + Extras

I have a MINT 9+ / 10 Fuji available. The shutter count is only 5024. Comes with all original accessories, box, papers, etc. I've had this camera for only a few months. Screen protector was on camera from day one. This is a US model. I will include an extra battery and a new Nitecore charger...
  2. nowherean

Peculiar vignetting problem with SONY A7RII and native Zeiss Lenses

Hey guys, I have a real problem with the time lapses I've shot. It seems that Sony + Zess Loxia or Batis (basically native SONY lenses) in combination with Sony A7 apply some kind of vignetting, that really messes up the photos shot in sequence. Which spells real trouble for time-lapse people...
  3. nowherean

FS: Dracast LED500 Pro Bi-Color LED Light with V-Mount Battery Plate

Not sure if this forum is for LED lights, but here it goes... Excellent condition light that has five star rating on B&H. I only used it for 40-50 hours. That is it! So it pretty much unused and will arrive to your doorstep inside of a padded Dracast bag. Power cable is included. V-Mount...
  4. nowherean

FS: Sigma 18-35 Art (Nikon Mount)

Its in Mint condition. Bought it six months ago, but never ended up using it. OK, mounted it one time on my GH4. Used my leica primes instead all the time, because they were so much smaller. Comes in original box, case and all the blank papers for your Sigma US warranty. Price: $650
  5. nowherean

FS: SONY a7II Body

10K Shutter Count. Used it for my time lapse project with my Nikon 14-24 (On Sale here) so the shutter count doesn’t reflect the actual usage of the camera. I only had it for 4 months, shot with it for 2. Slight marks on the display from being in the camera bag, they don't show up when the...
  6. nowherean

FS: Mint! Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens

Bought only 4 months ago. Excellent condition / performance overall! Check it out! Price: $1300
  7. nowherean

FS: Syrp Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device

Used for only 12 time-lapses total, so its in great condition and will server you a long time. The screen has slight rub marks as its not scratch resisted. Versatile and affordable to get started with easy to use motion control. Upgraded to Kessler, selling to offset the expense. Comes in the...
  8. nowherean

Leica 50 Lux, 35 Cron, 28 Cron for Sale!

I sold my Leica M to fund my film project. I'm now letting go of the lenses well (www.ashaya.com) You can check my perfect feedback on eBay: arthur76 and I've sold and bought many times here and on fredmiranda.com forums. 1. Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH Lens - 11891 The ring was...
  9. nowherean

Black Leica M240

Price: $4,400.00 Payment method: PayPal. Item condition: 9+ Shows little sign of wear. Shipping instructions: Including FREE shipping in USA. Gently used with love and care, looking for a good home and a caring photography lover. Very low shutter count if that matters with a Leica, but the...
  10. nowherean

Black Leica M240

Price: $4,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Including FREE shipping in USA. Gently used with love and care, looking for a good home and a caring photography lover. Very low shutter count if that matters with a Leica, but...
  11. nowherean

Like NEW: Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12mm lens

The lens is awesome, but I'm selling my 4/3 system. The lens is in like new condition, used once! Comes with Olympus LH-48 Lens Hood, another $60 value. My eBay ID: arthur76 $550 take all including shipping in US.
  12. nowherean

Emotimo TB3

Price: $750 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean. Shipping instructions: FREE SHIPPING in USA! Up for sale lightly used TB3 by Emotimo. Works perfect and very clean! Only used maybe a dozen of times just to realize that I'm not really a time-lapse...
  13. nowherean

Sirui P-324S Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod - $180

Selling lightly used monopod 9/10 condition. Everything works as it should, used 5-8 times only. Comes with a brand new case. B&H Site Link
  14. nowherean

Like NEW: F&V Z180 LED Light

Portable LED lighting has never been more affordable. The all-new Z180 gives you the power of a 1x1 Light Panel with the flexibility of a slim and compact on-camera light. F&V USA | Z180 5600K LED Video Light Kit Paid $430, selling for $330 including shipping in continental USA. Includes...
  15. nowherean

Like NEW: Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster $350

Used once, changed systems. Its in immaculate condition. Price includes FREE shipping + insurance anywhere in continental USA. My eBay ID: arthur76 with flawless feedback. I bought and sold on this forum in the past with no issues.
  16. nowherean

Like NEW: Sigma 18-35 Nikon Mount Art F1.8 Lens

Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Used once, so my lens is really in absolutely immaculate condition. Switched to Canon mount for video. Comes with the original box, all the papers and warranty for you to use. Price includes FREE...
  17. nowherean

Like NEW: Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens for M4/3 Cameras + Olympus Hood

Bought it for my GH4, never ended up using it. Comes with a New Olympus LH-48 Lens Hood, another $60 value. Original box, manuals, etc included. The lens normally doesn't come with the hood so you'd have to buy one separately. Here the original Olympus LH-48 Lens Hood is included with your lens...
  18. nowherean

FS: Excellent Leica M240 Blank Warranty - $5200 including shipping in USA

Up for sale my M240 Leica. Its clean all over, never gave me any issues and I took very good care of this amazing camera. The camera is in excellent condition as you will see from the photos. Low shutter count as I was not using it that much. Don't have the exact number, but if you tell me how...
  19. nowherean

Lightly used Zoom H4N

$125 Works fine! Upgraded so selling this one. My ebay ID: arthur76 - 100% flawless feedback.
  20. nowherean

Wotancraft Avenger City Explorer 005

It is so painful to list this bag for sale, that I waited for months before I was able to finally do so. I bought it because I fell in love with it, but because I travel so much in Asia and never take the bag with me, I never actually used it. I even listed it for sale here a while back, but...