The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

ricoh GW-1 (21mm) and GT-1 (40mm) lens and 2 adapters...

Ricoh GW-1 (21mm) and GT-1 (40mm) lens and 2 adapters... For Ricoh GR Digital I and II cameras 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them+lens hood) 1 Hoya 37mm...
  2. J

FS: Ricoh GW-1 21mm and GT-1 40mm lens and 2 adapters For sale

Selling... 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them) 1 Hoya 37mm Cir-Pl 1 B+W UV Filter 37mm Asking $155 shipping within CONUS for $10 insured. I have a 260%...
  3. J

GR Digital l + 21mm and 40mm lens and 2 adapters...

I am selling a Ricoh GR Digital 1 camera in GREAT condition with... 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them) 1 Hoya 37mm Cir-PL 1 B+W UV 37mm 2 2GB SD cards...
  4. J

Original Ricoh GR Digital jpeg prints???

Hello, I have heard over and over how great the jpegs B&W are from the Original Ricoh GRD still because of the ability to turn NR off. Although I like to shoot RAW I was wondering what the prints look like from the jpeg files. Also exactly how large the print could be in B&W and still look...
  5. J

Ricoh GR Digital ll + 21mm and 40mm lens and adapter

I am selling a Ricoh GR Digital ll camera in really good condition with... 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them) 1 Hoya 37mm Cir-Pl Comes with all...
  6. J

Ricoh GX100 Camera + GX200/GXR lens+Bonus modified Lens

Up for sale is the most extensive Ricoh GX100 package your ever going to find!!! All Items in Mint condition. I would like to sell as a package but am open to selling off the lenses since they are compatible with the GX200 and the New GXR. BONUSES: I have modified a Nikon WC-E68 lense(read...
  7. J

B&W with my GRDII

It's been almost a year since I posted and well, I missed it. So here is the first in a series of images that inspired me to post. Although I am not sure why it appears so small? JD
  8. J

Burningman and my GRD2

These were shot both in JPEG and RAW but have yet to work with them in raw. I will be getting my Lightroom program this week but could not wait to post some of these. Had the best time of my life during my first BURN in the Nevada Desert. Jd
  9. J

FS: GX100 (Most complete kit available + more)

Up for sale is the most extensive Ricoh GX100 package your ever going to find!!! All Items in Mint condition. I have modified a Nikon WC-E68 lense(read the forums on details) and sucessfully permenantly mounted it on a HA-1 adapter so you could shoot 16mm photographs. Worth over $150 VF-1...
  10. J

Nikon D50 Gear FS

I'm selling my Mint Cond. 3yr old Nikon D50 Gear Original packaging for Nikon D50 kit and all accessories. Everything on this list is in perfect MINT condition. No scratched or nicks. I am selling it all because I never use it. Nikon D50 body+all lens and filters $1250 Lens Nikon AF...
  11. J

A sucker for cuteness

I never get tired of these shots. Something about the innocents. Or maybe my biological man clock is ticking? :confused: jeff
  12. J

My first thread/on my way home with my GX100

Finally I'm getting to know my little camera and felt like putting some shots up. Cheers, Jeff