The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Alpa FPS Phase One IQ260 Rodenstock 50mm 70mm Tilt Adapters and many accessories

17mm Tilt, 34mm Tilt, and 34mm macro adapter have been sold.
  2. S

Alpa FPS Phase One IQ260 Rodenstock 50mm 70mm Tilt Adapters and many accessories

of course willing to combine items at discounted prices!
  3. S

I am selling my entire Alpa and Phase One kit. Everything is in excellent working order and excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Alpa FPS - $7250 Phase One IQ260 - (25202 actuations) - $7000 (best back phase one ever made in my opinion, and I've owned the IQ4150) Alpa Rodenstock 50...
  4. S

Alpa 12 6x7 Film Back - True Alpa Branded Version

Hey Dave, responded.
  5. S

Alpa 12 6x7 Film Back - True Alpa Branded Version

I searched for months for one of these just to see the way it looked on my limited edition SWA. The SWA has been sold and now the film back that has only been used once must go up for sale. You see the linhoff versions all the time. But these are pretty hard to find. $1700 shipped.
  6. S

Lee Filters 100mm x 100mm Kit - Filter Holder, 0.3 ND, 0.6 ND , 0.9 ND , Big Stopper ND, 67mm ring, 72mm ring

Selling a full Lee filters kit. This kit costs about $1000 or so brand new. Bought this for my alpa a while ago and never really use it since I shot primarily in studio. All filters are basically like brand new. The 0.6 has the tiniest little hairline in one corner that is too small and...
  7. S

Leica S3 for sale or trade for SL2-s + cash or lenses - UPDATED WITH PHOTOS

bump! This is the best priced S3 on the market right now! Will ship fedex priority overnight anywhere in the US! Lets get this camera into a good home!
  8. S

Limited Edition Alpa SWA with rosewood grips and Aluminum inlays

I am selling my beloved Alpa SWA limited edition. This is quite possibly the most beautiful ALPA that has ever been made. These are no longer available and they were extremely limited quantity. I have to invest into some video equipment, so putting this beauty up on the chopping block...
  9. S

In USD - happy to ship outside of the us. 10k net to be clear that’s why I specified cash.
  10. S

Wanted to put this out there. I have a like brand new Leica S3 that I purchased from Leica directly. I am doing more video than before and I want to get an Sl2-s plus some SL lenses or plus some cash. If I were to sell the S3 I would sell it for 10k cash pick up or wire. I'm seeing them no...
  11. S

WTB: Alpa Rodenstock 90mm Alpagon in copal shutter.

Looking for a 90mm alpagon yellow ring. Let me know if you have one for sale.
  12. S

WTB: Phase One IQ2 60 or IQ3 60 or IQ 3 80

As the title says, looking for a great condition IQ2 60 or IQ3 60. Would also consider a IQ3 80.
  13. S

IQ3 80 vs 60

Just sold my IQ4 150 back and looking to go back to CCD since I've always been a CCD boy. Anyone have any example photos between the 60 and the 80? I used to shoot a p65+ for many years and absolutely loved it. Looking for the back that looks the most natural. Looking to do artwork, long...