The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Alpa FPS Phase One IQ260 Rodenstock 50mm 70mm Tilt Adapters and many accessories

I am selling my entire Alpa and Phase One kit. Everything is in excellent working order and excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Alpa FPS - $7250 Phase One IQ260 - (25202 actuations) - $7000 (best back phase one ever made in my opinion, and I've owned the IQ4150) Alpa Rodenstock 50...
  2. S

Alpa 12 6x7 Film Back - True Alpa Branded Version

I searched for months for one of these just to see the way it looked on my limited edition SWA. The SWA has been sold and now the film back that has only been used once must go up for sale. You see the linhoff versions all the time. But these are pretty hard to find. $1700 shipped.
  3. S

Lee Filters 100mm x 100mm Kit - Filter Holder, 0.3 ND, 0.6 ND , 0.9 ND , Big Stopper ND, 67mm ring, 72mm ring

Selling a full Lee filters kit. This kit costs about $1000 or so brand new. Bought this for my alpa a while ago and never really use it since I shot primarily in studio. All filters are basically like brand new. The 0.6 has the tiniest little hairline in one corner that is too small and...
  4. S

Limited Edition Alpa SWA with rosewood grips and Aluminum inlays

I am selling my beloved Alpa SWA limited edition. This is quite possibly the most beautiful ALPA that has ever been made. These are no longer available and they were extremely limited quantity. I have to invest into some video equipment, so putting this beauty up on the chopping block...
  5. S

Leica S3 for sale or trade for SL2-s + cash or lenses - UPDATED WITH PHOTOS

Wanted to put this out there. I have a like brand new Leica S3 that I purchased from Leica directly. I am doing more video than before and I want to get an Sl2-s plus some SL lenses or plus some cash. If I were to sell the S3 I would sell it for 10k cash pick up or wire. I'm seeing them no...
  6. S

WTB: Alpa Rodenstock 90mm Alpagon in copal shutter.

Looking for a 90mm alpagon yellow ring. Let me know if you have one for sale.
  7. S

WTB: Phase One IQ2 60 or IQ3 60 or IQ 3 80

As the title says, looking for a great condition IQ2 60 or IQ3 60. Would also consider a IQ3 80.
  8. S

IQ3 80 vs 60

Just sold my IQ4 150 back and looking to go back to CCD since I've always been a CCD boy. Anyone have any example photos between the 60 and the 80? I used to shoot a p65+ for many years and absolutely loved it. Looking for the back that looks the most natural. Looking to do artwork, long...
  9. S

($1500 PRICE DROP) FT/ FS Phase One IQ4 150 Megapixel back for IQ260, or IQ360, or leaf equivalent

Looking to trade down my IQ4 150 back to do some artwork. This back has been a beast in the studio and produces outstanding images for my commercial work. However, I'm looking to do some artwork with my alpa and I prefer the CCD platform for my artwork. Obviously you need to add cash on...
  10. S

Feeler Phase One IQ4150 for sale or trade for CCD back

Looking to potentially downgrade my IQ4150 back to a larger CCD back (phase or leaf). Will also consider selling for a fair price. The back has about 55k on it (all in studio) and has the 5 year value added warranty (about 4 years left). I am the first owner and have only used this back in...
  11. S

Phase One XF L-Bracket ArcaSwiss mount - $120

Selling my Phase One XF L-bracket for arcaswiss mount heads. Selling a lot of my gear to try and save up to take 6 months off to pursue my abstract photography, Phase One lenses for sale as well - 80mm BR, 120mm BR, IQ4150 (potentially), profoto gear, etc. These are $200 plus tax new so around...
  12. S

Mamiya 645 AF 150mm F3.5 lens - Priced to sell quickly - $200

Selling a great lens for a good price. Mamiya 645 AF 150mm. Selling a lot of my gear to try and save up to take 6 months off to pursue my abstract photography, Phase One lenses for sale as well - 80mm BR, 120mm BR, IQ4150 (potentially), profoto gear, etc. Price - $200 cash local pickup in...
  13. S

Phase One Mamiya 645 35mm f3.5 AF lens - Sharp and Cheap - $400

Selling my Mamiya 645 35mm f3.5 lens. I owned the 35mm Blue Ring, and honestly this lens will take it for a run and at the huge price difference I settled on this lens (I'm the type that always spends more for a better lens, but in this case couldn't justify it, since this lens has a unique...
  14. S

Phase One Schneider 120mm F/4 Macro LS Blue Ring Lens

Selling an amazingly sharp 120mm Macro Blue Ring lens. It was used only in studio so if my body is correct it has 0 leaf shutter actuations on it. Glass is mint, one mark on barrel as shown in photos. This lens left the studio and was used for product images requiring focus stacking...
  15. S

Phase One Schneider 80mm f2.8 BR Blue Ring Lens - 4 years left warranty

Selling my Phase One 80mm Blue Ring lens that is in excellent condition as you can see from the photos. This lens was rarely shot and I don't believe there are any shots on the leaf shutter since it was only shot in studio. It has the value added warranty on it which has a little less than 4...
  16. S

Very Unique Large Format RangeFinder conversion with 4x5 Schneider 135mm f3.5 - SMALLEST LARGE FORMAT!

I am selling a very unique camera that certainly produces gorgeous images as the schneider 135mm f3.5 produces great images. This is a custom conversion from a Polaroid 900 rangefinder. This camera allows you to handhold large format and use large format in one of the smallest and most...
  17. S

Anyone have any photos with the S3?

I have been looking endlessly online to find anything taken with the S3 beyond the few reviews that were done over the last couple years.
  18. S

WTB: leica S Rolling case 16010

Does anyone have a Leica S rolling case for sale? Would love to buy one.
  19. S

Alpa Schneider Apo-Digitar 4.5/90 mm SB34 short barrel in copal shutter - PRICE DROP

Selling my Alpa 90mm SB34 lens. This lens is crazy sharp and super light and compact. Lens is in mint condition. There are a few tiny specks of dust in the lens which is normal and doesn't affect image quality. Price - $3000 cash local pick up in Los Angeles or $3400 shipped anywhere plus fees.
  20. S

Phase One DF+ Leaf Credo 60 and 150mm Mamiya Lens - Great Medium Format Starter Kit - CHEAP

Selling my backup digital back Leaf Credo 60MP back and DF+ and lens. This is a great starter kit for someone to get into medium format. Back produces amazing results and has that beautiful CCD look. The back is similar to an IQ260 basically. Comes with the charger and 4 batteries...