The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Leica's new APS-C Interchangeable lens camera

I hope they use a similar design and machining process for the next M. Will we finally get a digital full frame M that is similar in size & weight to M2/M3's? ;)
  2. M

YES!

Just enjoy the camera first!!! =) tests if you can be bothered.. :talk028:
  3. M

LA-EA1 worth it?

Woah, nice work selling your A900 kit, I agree, I actually prefer using adapted manual lenses on the NEX-5. An aperture ring is such a marvellous invention... why oh why have manufacturers removed it. :( Autofocus on the LA-EA1 is pretty bad... I tried it with my 30mm Macro, but it was useless.
  4. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Great photos Douglas, glad to see the combo finally arrived for you.. :)
  5. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... No probs, your welcome, Its a great little combo for the money. Im looking forward to using it some more this weekend, Its quite nice wide open at close distances... Im happy. 1.4 and useable ISO 3200 is a big improvement over my m8..
  6. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Sorry, 35mm 1.4 nokton
  7. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... F8 Top Left Corner
  8. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... 2.8 Top left crop
  9. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Just managed to take some quick snaps outside my work... focused at infinity... 1.4 Top left Crop
  10. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... My Voigtländer 35mm 1.4 Nokton finally arrived, a couple of quick photos (wide open)... will test for smearing at infinity tomorrow morning.
  11. M

NEX RAW for Mac seems to be out

you beauty!! downloading now :)
  12. M

Do Legends Fall on Sony NEX?

Son, how are you finding the corners on the ZM 25/2.8, especially when focused to infinity... great shots btw :)
  13. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Sold my 28mm Elmarit, waiting for tests on ZM 25/2.8, ZM 35/2 and VC 35/1.4 before I purchase a replacement.. the wait is hard ;)
  14. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Has anyone tested a CZ 25 2.8 on the nex? Im thinking of changing from a 28mm Elmarit ASPH to get closer to a 35mm FOV.