The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Morro Bay, Central California. A7r + VC 35mm/1.2 II
  2. S

Macro Lense options for A7R

Thanks Bob, I will start to look for these soon.
  3. S

Macro Lense options for A7R

Someone is selling the Leica R Macro-Elmar 100mm F4 in bellows on Los Angeles CL, looks very cool. I am using the LR 100mm f/2.8 ROM version, like it very much. If anyone know the model number of the 1:1 adapter for the ROM version, please let me know. **...
  4. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series From back yard, A7r with Contax G 45mm
  5. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series with the Leica APO 100MM, ROM version
  6. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series A7R + Leica R 19MM f/2.8
  7. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Which lens did you use Mr. lee?
  8. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Again, with Leica APO 100MM
  9. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series One more with the Leica R 100mm with A7r.
  10. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series First day with the Leica R APO-MACRO-Elmarit-R 100M f/2.8 ROM version with A7R today. Not a bad portrait lens, like it so far.
  11. S

Leica R lenses?

very nice, if I want to get 2 or 3 R lenses, should I get the ROM version only, or the others also OK with the A7&A7R? There is a big price difference.
  12. S

Leica R lenses?

The description on the BH site said it will support full frame body, it also comes with a detachable tripod foot that is compatible with Arca Swiss. Gary
  13. S

Leica R lenses?

thanks Guy, is the Novoflex much better?
  14. S

Leica R lenses?

is the METABONES Leica R Lens to Sony NEX Adapter II a good one?