The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Leica M6 TTL 999 Edition + BOX CLEAN *King Of Bokeh

Here is your chance to own a piece of Leica history. Last production of the M6 TTL and it's close to mint condition with all original packaging. This one is with the .58 VF and I believe Leica only made about 170pcs with this finder in silver chrome. 666pcs with .85 VF(black&silver). The...
  2. S

PENTAX DIGITAL LIGHT SPOT METER SPOTMETER

Excellent to MINT- condition spot meter in its original case. Made in Japan. $250.00 inclued shipping and Paypal fee in CONU US.
  3. S

Leica III Original Black Paint with Nickel Elmar 50mm/3.5

all in original condition, $1800 included everything in pictures. Very nice setup, but not better than my M6 BP. I will take care the shipping within CONU US but not any Paypal fee.
  4. S

Hasselblad 903SWC Film Camera: COMPLETE PACKAGE

Package include 1. 903SWC chrome body and viewfinder 2. A24 & A12 film magazines with 2 dark slides 3. Polaroid film pack magazine with dark slide 4. Hasselblad focusing screen adapter SWC & magnifying viewfinder 5. Bay60 filter, cap and hood 6. Two original Hasselblad straps (long and short)...
  5. S

FS:Leica 35mm Summilux f/1.4 ASPH, Version 1

Selling this lens to move up to the current version with FLE. The body is in excellent conditon as seen on pictures, no scratches or haze on glass. includes rear cap, original hood and hood cap. This is a great buy on a lovely lens. USA shipping only. Buyer pays PayPal fee unless using the gift...
  6. S

FS: Leica 24mm f/2.8 ASPH, 90mm f/2 AA and 135mm f/4 Tele-Elmar

Selling these three rarely used Leica lenses. They are in excellent to near mint condition. 1. Current 90mm APO-Summicron-M f2 ASPH. Lens is without any fungus, Haze or scratches on glass. It comes with B&W UVa filter and both caps. $2900.00 net. (w/o 6-bit) 2. 135mm f/4 Tele-Elmar. Lens is...
  7. S

Leica Accessories

1. Leica Hood 12538 & Reverse Cap for 50mm Summicron M $95.00 2. Really Right Stuff Conventional plate for Leica M-Series cameras including M6 & M7 (but not M8 or M9). $45.00 3. Leica Table Tripod + ballhead (3/8”). $85.00 4. Excellent Condition Leica E39 Chrome Screw in Filter Set, Red...
  8. S

FS: Minolta M-ROKKOR 40mm F2 For Leica M

Lens is in excellent condtion. It shows very little signs of moderate use, glass is perfect but may see a few dusts with flashlight viewing which will not affect picture quality. Original hood and rear cap are included. $445 shipped and Paypal within CONUS.
  9. S

FS:Gossen MasterSix + Proficolor + Tele Attachment

Gossen MasterSix with Proficolor module and Tele attachment. The Tele attachment has the leather case. Price included shipping and Paypal fee within CONU US. ***** The specification of this Professional multi function light meter includes Incident and Reflected light metering in both Flash and...
  10. S

FS: Leica M4-P Body

Leica M4-P in great "user" condition. Everything works as it should. There is a dent on the top corner and a few scratches "here and their" but otherwise great shape. It comes with body cap and Leica strap. $750.00 net, I will cover shipping within CONU US.
  11. S

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F/1.4 SC, Leica M Mount

Selling this excellent to MINT condition Voigtlander Nokton 40mm F/1.4, it's single coat version. It comes with both caps, Hoya UV filter and Voigtlander hood. $445.00 included shipping & Paypal fee in CONU US.
  12. S

Leica NOCTILUX-M 50mm f/1.0 Lens, V4

I may regret selling this lens, but have to. It is in near MINT condition. The pull-out hood was replaced by Leica NJ in Sept, 2012 and they did the CLA as well. It comes with original box, caps, leather pouch and the Leica E60 UVa filter. $6750.00 net, I will cover shipping. Buyer pay any...
  13. S

Leica 50mm Summarit-M

Lens is in excellent condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically. It comes with Leica chrome UVa and green filters for this lens(very rare), front & rear caps, The antique leather case is also included. The lens is for M mount and just CLA by Youxin. $725 net but shipping included in US
  14. S

FS: Leica D-Lux 5 + AA Case and Gordy Strap

Selling a used but in excellent condition Leica camera, maybe the best pocket camera regardless brands. It comes with all original accessories and a license code for Adobe Lightroom 3.x. The LCD screen is protected since day one. The ARTISAN & ARTIST leather half case ($130.00) and the Gordy...
  15. S

Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH

Selling a mint condition 21mm F2.8 Leitz Aspherical. Includes front & rear caps, shade, cap for shade. I have always kept a filter on this lens so the glass is pristine. No haze, fungus, etc. Shipping includes insurance & tracking within CONU US. $2750 included the Leica e55 UVa filter.
  16. S

WTB: Leica 12008 21mm Viewfinder

looking for one of this viewfind to try a 21mm f/2.8 ASPH on M9. if you have one to sell, please PM the price and condition. thanks
  17. S

WTB: Leica E46 UVa Filter (silver)

Looking for a excellent condition Leica filter, must be silver
  18. S

FS Luigi Full Case or one from Shanghai for M8/M9

Both cases are very well made, and the one from Shanghai is new. I would like to sell one of them. Luigi full case with deluxe strap, $550 net The one from Shanghai, $ 160 net I will cover shipping with CONU US
  19. S

FS: Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH

10/10 condition. All packaging and docs included, it was purchased last November in US . I purchased a Noctilux recently, this one need to have a new home. $3800.00 net, I will cover shipping & insurance in CONU US.
  20. S

FS: Ricoh GXR Body with A12 Leica M Mount Unit

Selling this LNIB Ricoh kit. I got them from a trade locally, used for one day. I am keeping the NEX7. $850.00 shipped. if NOT pay by PayPal gift, please add 3%. I will add pictures tomorrow.