The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

DP1M or DP2M????

Great question and I am subscribing to see what others are going for. I sold off my Ricoh GRDIII and GXR. I loved both and the GRDIII was my always on my camera while the 5DII and GXR spent the days and nights at home. Loved the 28mm focal length as for indoors and baseball games it worked...
  2. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: motrix Buyer: DReilly Item: Ricoh GXR/ M-module/ VF-2 It was a pleasure to work with Doug. Excellent communication, speedy payment, flawless transaction. Thanks Doug!
  3. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: motrix Buyer: opticagent Item: Ricoh GRD GW-2 and GH-2 Shawn has great communication and paid fast. Great transaction, thanks Shawn!
  4. M

Ricoh GRD III Package w/ GH-2 GW-2 2 cases xtra battery

GH-2 and GW-2 is SOLD GRD-III with the extra battery and 2 cases is still available for SOLD
  5. M

Ricoh GXR w/ M Module and EVF

Now SOLD
  6. M

How about $325 for the package? Will also separate. GH-2 and GW-2 $150 shipped. This will need to sell first then... GRD-III with the 2 cases, etc for $200 shipped
  7. M

As requested via PM, I removed the LCD protector and the LCD is fine. No major marks.
  8. M

$910 shipped or best offer
  9. M

Price lowered to $910 shipped
  10. M

How about $350 for the package? Will also separate. GH-2 and GW-2 $150 shipped. This will need to sell first then... GRD-III with the 2 cases, etc for $200 shipped
  11. M

Complete GR Digital III for sale. Comes with original and spare after market batteries. The other battery not pictured was still in the camera when this picture was taken yesterday. Two cases, one half case and the other is a belt pack that also fits the camera with the GV-2 finder attached...
  12. M

Selling a like new Ricoh GXR with A12 M Module and VF-2 EVF. All boxes and paperwork etc are included. Meticulously cared for, LCD screen protector attached. Ricoh GXR comes with original box, paperwork, battery charger, strap, USB cable, AV cable, original battery and a Fuji battery, and an...
  13. M

Ricoh GXR/NEX-5N FS

Bump for an awesome seller. Could not distinguish the GXR from new.
  14. M

Positive Feedback

Item: Ricoh GXR/ M-Module/ EVF Buyer: Me (motrix) Seller: docmoore Great dealing with docmoore! Great communication, item description, speed of shipment. What more can you ask from a seller. Thanks for a flawless transaction! Marvin
  15. M

Sale Closed: Big Fantastic Canon Sale

Re: Big Fantastic Canon Sale pm sent on 85LII