The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. voe

Pentax FA 31mm Limited silver - Made in Japan version

Looking to buy this lens in excellent condition.
  2. voe

WTB: Zeiss 50mm f/2 Makro‑Planar ZF (Nikon)

Looking to buy used Zeiss 50mm f/2 Makro‑Planar ZF (Nikon F mount).
  3. voe

FS: Metabones Contax G Lens To Sony E-mount Camera Adapter

Excellent condition, shows light signs of use. Price: $100 USD Mount your Contax G lens to your Sony E-mount camera with this T Adapter from Metabones. Precision-crafted from brass and given chromium plating, this adapter is designed for daily use and will guarantee infinity focus. A manual...
  4. voe

FS: Carl Zeiss 60mm f/3.5 Distagon CB

Selling my Carl Zeiss 60mm f/3.5 Distagon for Hasselblad V system. Also work great with adapter on digital MF Pentax, Fuji, etc. Lens in excellent condition of body and optics and fully functional. Price of the bundle: $500 USD ◆Condition (condition is personal subjectivity, so please refer...
  5. voe

FS: Contax G1 (green label)

Selling my lovely Contax G1 (green label). Camera is in excellent condition and fully functional. Comes with body cap. Update: The lens is not for sale. Price: $200 USD ◆Condition: Excellent. There are very small wear marks from normal use. (condition is personal subjectivity, so please...
  6. voe

FS: Contax T3 [double teeth]

Selling my wonderful Contax T3. It is in excellent condition of body and optics and fully functional. Comes with custom built ostrich genuine leather case, and multiple lens filters, adapters and lens cap. Price of the bundle: $1500 USD ◆Condition (condition is personal subjectivity, so please...
  7. voe

Contax TVS II compact camera

Selling my beautiful Contax TVS II compact camera. It takes lovely and sharp photos with the the typical Zeiss lens signature. Camera is in perfect working condition. Lens is clean of and perfect, viewfinder is also clean and bright. Price $150USD Will post worldwide with tracking.
  8. voe

X-Rite i1Display 2 Monitor Calibration

X-Rite i1Display 2 is the professional choice for precise on-screen color. It's perfect for photographers and designers who want more control over their monitor profiles. Used only a few times. Fully working condition, comes with all accessories and CD. Price $60USD
  9. voe

Rodenstock Grandagon 115mm f/6.8 covers 8x10

Selling my Rodenstock Grandagon 115mm f/6.8 which is in perfect working order, but in good cosmetic condition. Most of the sings of use appear on the body, there are almost no imperfection on the glass. Shutter fires correctly at all speeds. Price $490USD Shipping worldwide with tracking.
  10. voe

Olympus ED 75mm f/1.8 for m4/3

Olympus ED 75mm f/1.8 for m4/3 looks like new as it hadn't seen much use. No imperfections of any kind (marks or dings or scratches, fungus etc. ) of any kind Lens is in perfectly working condition, and comes with all original accessories. Price $680 USD. Shipping worldwide with tracking.
  11. voe

Olympus 12mm, 17mm 25mm 45mm micro 4/3 lenses and Yashica rangefinders

All lenses are in excellent+++ condition and in all fairness look like new. They hardly see any use. All functions perfectly and there are no issues of any kind.I used them on my EM-1 camera and they are perfectly sharp even wide open. I would have kept them but I mostly shoot film and I need...
  12. voe

Pentax MZ-S, 43mm (early serial, rare coating), 77mm all MIJ, Panasonic LC-1, Mir-24M

Cameras: Pentax MZS Panasonic LC1 Lenses: Pentax 77mm - Silver, MIJ Pentax 43mm - Silver, early edition, sought after low serial number of "2032" 35mm f/2 - Mir 24M All prices are in USD and are net to me. Buyer covers Paypal fees and postage. The type of postage is buyers choice. Pentax...
  13. voe

Withdrawn: Leica Elmarit 28 ASPH, Summilux 35 and 50 ASPH, M9 and more.

I'm selling my Leica collection as per bellow: Leica Elmarit 28mm ASPH - like new. - $1900USD Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH (not FLE, not 6-bit coded) - slight barrel wear from norma use. Glass and mechanics are spotless. $3900USD Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH - like new, bought it brand new less than...
  14. voe

UV/IR filters

I'm selling the following UV/IR filters: B+W 55mm (not in original box) - $50 B+W 46mm (Silver) - $50 B+W 46mm (Black) - $50 B+W 40.5mm (Silver) - $45 B+W 39mm (Black) - $40 B+W 39mm (Black) - $40 Leica 46mm (Black) - $80 If one buys the whole lot, shipping will be free and the total price...
  15. voe

Limited Edition Konica Hexar RF camera

This is the Limited Edition number #326 out of 2001. The camera was made in 2001 and was Konica last iteration of the Hexar RF rangefinder. Everything works perfectly and it's cosmetics would be as new if it wasn't for a few supeficial marks from normal use. An excellent article on Hexar RF and...
  16. voe

FS: Ricoh GRD III

Selling my Ricoh GRD III. Camera is in like new mint condition, there are no scratches, marks, or any signs of use. Camera works 100% perfectly and has been rarely used since bought new from Amazon.com in August 31, 2010 for $639USD. Camera comes with all accessories which include manual...
  17. voe

FS: Flash Leica SF 20

Flash Leica SF 20 works perfectly. There are no issues. I'm selling because I don't use it. Price is $80USD.
  18. voe

Soviet wide angle lenses with 6-bit coded adapters

Jupiter 12 35mm f/2.8 + 6-bit coded adapter Lens is clean and working perfectly on M8 and M9. $80AUD Orion 15 28mm f/6 + 6-bit coded adapter Lens is clean and working perfectly on M8 and M9. $140AUD 4/5774652355_3e907ac026_b.jpg[/url]
  19. voe

WTB: Minolta CLE

Send me a PM if you want to sell your Minolta CLE. Thanks, Voe
  20. voe

WTB: Zeiss ZM 50mm Sonnar - Silver/Chrome

Looking to buy this lens second hand. Send me a PM if you have one for sale.