The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Elinchrom Quadra adapter

Hi, the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL Reflectors is expensive and its plastic parts can easily broke. Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL EL 26339 B&H 1. Is there a better made and less expensive adapter to attach Elinchrom light modifiers to Quadra heads ? 2...
  2. E

FS: Sinar Adapter Plate for 54H Sinar digital back on Sinar M Camera

For sale is Sinar Adapter Plate for 54H Sinarback on Sinar M Camera, part number # 551.65.235. This adapter is in full working and excellent cosmetic condition. I include the following items in this kit: - Sinar Adapter Plate for 54H Sinarback on Sinar M Camera - Adapter cover. - Screwdriver...
  3. E

Attach Hensel Beauty Dishes to Elinchrom RQ Hybrid S Flash Head

Hi, How to attach Hensel Beauty Dishes (Mfr# 8609 and Mfr# 8610) to Elinchrom RQ Hybrid S Flash Head (Mfr# EL 20139) ? Thanks Evgeny
  4. E

FS: Sinarback 54H digital back

For sale is Sinar 54H FireWire digital back in excellent condition. I include the following items in this kit: - Sinarback 54H FireWire digital back (1-4-16 shoot, 22/88 megapixels, must be connected to a Mac) - Sensor cover - Sinarback CD with White Reference file and CaptureShop 4.1. You can...
  5. E

FS: H4D-40 camera

I look forward to upgrade. My one and half years old Hasselblad H4D-40 is for sale. This camera has cosmetic signs of use, which do not affect its performance. I include everything that came with the H4D-40 camera: - Camera body - Digital back - HVD-90X Viewfinder - Rechargeable Lithium-Ion...
  6. E

FS: Hasselblad V ProShade 6093T Bellows Hood

For sale is Hasselblad V ProShade 6093T Bellows Hood in mint condition. I also include the Hasselblad ø93 ring. Price: $235 including worldwide shipping. I accept PayPal. I will carefully pack and ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared via fast EMS...
  7. E

FS: Sinarback 54H digital back kit

For sale is Sinarback 54H FireWire multishoot (1-4-16, 22/88 megapixels) digital back in Excellent++ condition. The back works fine with the latest Sinar Capture Shop 5.6.3 software. I include in this kit: - Sinarback 54H FireWire digital back with sensor cover. - Sinarback CD with White...
  8. E

FS: For sale is Contax 645 Instruction Manual in English & Deutsch

For sale is Contax 645 Instruction Manual in English & Deutsch Price: $22 including worldwide shipping. I will ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared via Post service with approximately 4 weeks for delivery. Thanks Evgeny
  9. E

FS: Sinar M kit

I'm trying to sell my Sinar M kit in this configuration without digital back. 493.03.000 Sinar M Shutter, less than 1000 shutter activations, in box. (Mint) 493.64.000 Sinar M AF Mirror Module for Zeiss AF Digital Lenses and all Hasselblad V Lenses (bothCF and F/FE type), in box. (Mint)...
  10. E

FS: Sinar M, 120mm lens, and 54H digital back and accessories

For sale is Sinar M kit in about mint condition, including Sinar M, 120mm lens, and 54H digital back and accessories. 493.03.000 Sinar M Shutter, less than 1000 shutter activations, in box. (Mint) 493.64.000 Sinar M AF Mirror Module for Zeiss AF Digital Lenses and all Hasselblad V Lenses...
  11. E

FS: Sinaron Zeiss AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens for Sinar M (MINT)

For sale is Sinaron Zeiss Digital AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens for Sinar M. Part number is 445.81.070. Serial number is 8922648. The lens is mint, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside. This lens comes with front and rear caps, and carton box. I include Heliopan 86mm SH-PMC (Super Multi-Coated) Filter...
  12. E

FS: Sinaron Zeiss AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens for Sinar M (MINT)

For sale is Sinaron Zeiss Digital AF 80mm/F2.8 Lens for Sinar M, part number 445.81.070. The glass is mint, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside. The lens comes with front and rear caps, and carton box. Price: $1500 I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay. I will carefully pack...
  13. E

Polarizing Filter for H4D?

Hi, I'm looking for a good polarizing solution for my H4D-40 system. Which do you recommend? - Hasselblad 77mm Circular Polarizing Filter (Mfr # 53486) - Heliopan 77mm High-Transmission Circular Polarizing Multi-Coated Filter (Mfr #707761) - Zeiss 77mm CZ T* Circular Polarizing Filter (Mfr#...
  14. E

FS: 77mm filters Nikon, B+W, Hoya

Nikon Circular Polirizer II 77mm, boxed, mint: $100 Nikon Soft 1 77mm, boxed, mint: $47 B+W KB-15 MRC F-Pro 77mm, boxed, mint: $47 Hoya Dual-Image 77mm, boxed, exc++: $47 Fee worldwide shipping is via Post (3-4 weeks for delivery). If you want it faster, please add $29 for EMS shipping...
  15. E

FS: Sinar M Neck Strap - NEW

For sale is new Sinar M Neck Strap, part 571.12.020. I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay. I will carefully pack and ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared via not expensive Post service with 4 weeks for delivery. Price: $35 + $19.95 shipping...
  16. E

SOLD: Sinar 54H Adapter for Contax 645

For sale is Sinar 54H Adapter for Contax 645. It comes with plastic cover, screws and screwdriver. The adapter is in full working condition. I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay. I will carefully pack and ship worldwide to PayPal confirmed address next day after your payment cleared...
  17. E

FS: Contax 645 140mm f/2.8 Sonnar lens w/GB-73 in box

For sale is Carl Zeiss 140mm f/2.8 lens for Contax 645. Serial number is 15037996. The glass is mint, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside. This lens comes with lens hood, pouch, front and rear caps, and carton box. Performance: 10 of 10. Condition 9.5 of 10 (you may find it better)...
  18. E

FS: Sinar M Power Grip (Left ) in box

For sale is Sinar M Power Grip, part 493.03.020. The Grip attaches to left side of the Sinar M camera. Performance: 10 of 10. Condition 9.5 of 10 (you may find it better). This Grip comes with Sinar box. I already sold charger and battery for the Grip, which are not included. I accept PayPal...
  19. E

FS: Contax 645 140mm f/2.8 Sonnar lens

For sale is my Carl Zeiss 140mm f/2.8 lens for Contax 645. Serial number is 15037996. The glass is mint, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside. It comes with a lens hood, pouch, front and rear caps, and carton box. Price: $1000 including shipping I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on...
  20. E

Topic: FS: Sinar M, Sinar 54H, 120mm, 80mm, accessories

For sale is my Sinar M system with Sinar 54H digital back. The Sinar M lenses are in MINT condition, very sharp, with no marks, scratches, or dust inside the glass. The Sinar M Shutter has 887 shutter activations at the time of this writing. - Sinar M Shutter with Box (MINT) - AF Mirror Module...