The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. deepdiver

how do you store your gear?

Inside an electronic dry-box. set the humidity level to 35-45%
  2. deepdiver

Voigtlander 75/1.8 on M9

Just bought this lens yesterday :D I only played with it in a short time. So far, i did not have any negative points on this lens. It's sharp at wide open and the bokeh looks nice :) here are some sample shots from it. F1.8 F5.6 Infinity If u also have more pictures from this lens...
  3. deepdiver

Going fast with a NEX (images)

Nex 5 + ZM 35/2 biogon :D
  4. deepdiver

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... this critter is inside my house! hhahahahhaa I like it, he eats mosquitoes !!
  5. deepdiver

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras.... Lux 50 F2.8 Crop 100% :p
  6. deepdiver

M9+ZM35 does my naughty student

August 17 is the Independent day for Indonesia, so it's a holiday. Since I have nothing to do, I called my friend to come do a quick photo session :D "my naughty student" taken with M9 + ZM 35 Enjoy :) Andree
  7. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Hi Row, yes this is Indonesia, where millions of crazy motorcycles drivers on the road :D If the motorcycles hit ur car, then get ready to pay them some cash, no matter who is right or who is wrong. Motorcycle = Always win Car = Always Wrong in Indonesia :grin::grin:
  8. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Hi Douglas, sorry I dont have it :D
  9. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

OK, here is the picture, as i promised. INFINITY @ F11 full picture left corner bottom right corner bottom Top Left Top right Let me know, what do u think :D
  10. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

I dont have it at the moment. I will take more some picture tomorrow morning with ZM 35/2 @ Infinity and I will set the aperture to F8 or F11.
  11. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Sure, here are 2 crops, from left and right corner. ( i think I dont need to crop top left and right, since we have nothing over there, just a white color) :D
  12. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Hi Cindy. ahhh thx you for the explanation. Now everything is clear :)
  13. deepdiver

A list of lenses that have been tested on the NEX--good and bad!

*EDITED* LUX 50/1.4 ASPH is having a problem at Infinity.!! very soft at infinty move the focus ring to the left a bit :
  14. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Bad news, this combo is not good @ infinity. (Nex 5 + Lux 50/1.4) here is an example that i took this morning @infinity F4 IF i move the focus ring away a bit to the left, I can get a sharp image. :bugeyes:
  15. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Sorry i was totally forget to post an example from ZM 35 @infinity. here are an example full picture INFINITY F2 INFINITY F4 As u can see, ZM 35/2 is perfect for NEX 5, unlike Lux 50/1.4 lux 50/1.4 is not good @infinity.
  16. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Nex 5 with Lux 50 looks so nice IMHO
  17. deepdiver

A list of lenses that have been tested on the NEX--good and bad!

I tried Leica SE 18, Lux 24, ZM 35 and Lux 50 on NEX 5. All of them are very nice. No problem at all
  18. deepdiver

Leica firmware update and Personal settings

It will erase your personal settings. I updated mine. All the saved profiles are gone.
  19. deepdiver

Nikon 16-35 vs 17-35- which is better for people?

16-35 is much better compare to 17-35. 17-35 is soft compare to 16-35
  20. deepdiver

Best "non-Nex" Lenses

Crop for the top left Crop for top right I believe I was using F8 to take this picture :) let me know what do u guys think. thx