The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. deepdiver

Voigtlander 75/1.8 on M9

Just bought this lens yesterday :D I only played with it in a short time. So far, i did not have any negative points on this lens. It's sharp at wide open and the bokeh looks nice :) here are some sample shots from it. F1.8 F5.6 Infinity If u also have more pictures from this lens...
  2. deepdiver

M9+ZM35 does my naughty student

August 17 is the Independent day for Indonesia, so it's a holiday. Since I have nothing to do, I called my friend to come do a quick photo session :D "my naughty student" taken with M9 + ZM 35 Enjoy :) Andree
  3. deepdiver

Picture from 90mm Non Apo resquest

Can anyone please post some pictures from Leica 90mm NON APO latest version one? I really want to see how this lens perform at Wideopen F2. Someone want to sell to me and I want to buy it, but i'm a bit worry with this lens performance (compare to 90mm APO version, which is super sharp at wide...
  4. deepdiver

Do I Need tele lens?

After using M9 for about 2 months, now I have a question to my self that I can't answer it alone. I need some advises from all the members here. When i was using Nikon, I really love using Tele lens to take pics of my friends, such as 85mm or 135 - 200mm. Now, with M9, I dont have any tele lens...
  5. deepdiver

Introducing my New Friend :p

Good Day everyone. As usual, I would like to introduce my new friend to all of you :D Since I dont have any tele lens for my Leica M9 yet, I have no choice but to use my longest lens... which is lux 50 ASPH :) most pictures were taken using F1.4, except the last one. Enjoy the pics...
  6. deepdiver

I really Like Lux 24 :)

This lens is really a magic! took some pictures yesterday during a scuba diving trip. at @F1.4 this lens will show u the "magic" :D Some pics takem with F1.4 Andree
  7. deepdiver

My New Leica M9

After having a doubt more than 1 year whether to buy or not to by Leica M camera... finally I decided to get Leica M9 :) I never use rangefinder camera at all, in fact I even never touch any rangefinder camera. I always using Nikon DSLR since the first day I learn photography. Now i'm using M9...
  8. deepdiver

Flash SF-58 with M9 , how good?

Hi guys While I'm waiting for M9 to be delivery this week, i want to have some advise for Leica SF-58 Flash :D How good is this flash with M9 ?? is it as smart as SB 800 / SB 900 ? In Nikon DSLR, i never had any problem with these 2 flashes. with direct flash or bounce flash, everything come...
  9. deepdiver

D3X goes underwater

Yes, I finally decided to up-grade my underwater photography equipment :p I used to dive with Nikon D50 and D80. Now I'm using my D3X for underwater photography :) I had a really great time working with D3X for underwater photography... the AF was very wonderful. Now I want to share some pics...
  10. deepdiver

Leica M lens on Nikon DSLR

Hi guys, I was wondering, is it possible to use my summilux 50/1.4 Leica M lens on Nikon D3X ? I found this adapter Leica Visoflex M to Nikon F Lens Mount Adapter (Pro) here is the link http://www.fotodiox.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=43 Anyone try this before? thank you
  11. deepdiver

D3X with Nikon 50/1.4 AF-S and Zeiss 35/2

Good Morning guys Last weekend I joined a small group of photographer at a small bar to do photoshot. It was fun :) I Finally have an opportunity to use Nikon 50/1.4 AF-S for Indoor shots. Here are some picture to share a 100% crop from above picture (from RAW 14 BIT) I will...
  12. deepdiver

Nikon 200/2 VR + D3X give me...

A very nice weekend :D :D Nikon D3X + 200/2 helped me to get a new friend (part time model) :) She was willing to go out with me on saturday morning. I was so excited to take her pics :p here are some pics to share Andree :angel:
  13. deepdiver

My Friend with A900/ZA 85/1.4

What a nice weekend :D We went to the near by beach and took a lot of pics.. Here are some of them With Sb 900 + Orange gel Great Dynamic Range... and last one is... My New Toys :D thx for Looking Andree
  14. deepdiver

Nikon PC-E 45/2.8 for outdoor portrait

I just bought this lens couples days ago. I really have no experience of using Tilt and Shift lens at all. If u guys remember, about 3-4 months ago, I was asking about Nikon 85/2.8 PC-E for taking pic of models. I got different answers Now, I have the tilt and shift lens (for the first time) :D...
  15. deepdiver

A900 + 135/2.8 STF T4.5 (some pics to share)

some photos from last sunday to share :) This is my 1st time using 135 STF for shooting a model. A900 + 135 STF + Wireless lighting F58 + F56 Can u see the special bokeh :D Andree
  16. deepdiver

More pics from A900 + ZA 24-70 F2.8

Recently I went to Japan for holiday. I brought A900 + ZA 24-70 with me :) here are some pics to share Very interesting ^^ Me eating Mochi beautiful lady selling sake SAKE Traditional Market Candid and many more to come ^^
  17. deepdiver

A900 new user with some pictures to share

Hi guys I finally decided to buy A900 + ZA 24-70 F2.8 and ZA 135/1.8 Now I'm using 2 system, Nikon and Sony. To be honest 135/1.8 is the one the pushed me to buy A900 :) I'm really curious about this lens. First Impression about this lens. 1. the build quality is Superb 2. the AF is fast, but...
  18. deepdiver

D700 with Zeiss 50/2 macro

Some pics to share from last saturday night :) Nikon D700 + ZF 50/2 macro Iso 6400 with SB 900 + pocket wizard thx for looking Andree :)
  19. deepdiver

Very interesting test...

please take a look at this test http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/eng/DxOMark-Sensor/Camera-rankings it's really interesting :) Leica M8's sensor is seem really out of date... any comments? Andree
  20. deepdiver

Some Pictures from Dubai and Russia

Just came back from 10 days holidays!! ^.^ Had a lot of fun at Russia and Dubai. (even thought the different of the temperature was very high, I still enjoy it. It was around 3-7c at Russia Vs. 35-40c at Dubai) Some pictures to share :) Nikon D700 + Zeiss 50/1.4 Local Dancer at Russia Nikon...