The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Owen_Coors

Install Darktable to iMac ?

I want you to know that I fully intended to carry out the steps that you outlined for me in your first post, but somehow I got sidetracked/distracted and lost my way. Hopefully, the next person needing this info will read this thread and see the wisdom of your set of instructions! Thank you...
  2. Owen_Coors

Ahhh, got it, now! Thank you for the clarification! Admittedly, I did go into the security settings and choose "allow all", but after reading your last message I went back and changed that to the default "apple store + identified developers". However it still allows Darktable to open, now...
  3. Owen_Coors

Thanks Docmoore! All is working great, now! Thanks, again, Godfrey! I really appreciate it, a lot! :)
  4. Owen_Coors

Thanks, Godfrey! It's all sorted, now that I downloaded the right file :banghead: Now I have to figure out how to let my security settings allow this app. to run. Apple doesn't like opensource programs running on their system, I'm sure.
  5. Owen_Coors

Thanks for the reply, Godfrey! I downloaded the file. It is compressed. Double clicking unzipps it, but it is just a folder full of various files and scripts. Yes, I'm used to installing the .dmg files and that protocol, but I can't get this to work like that. I tried installing with the...
  6. Owen_Coors

I need help installing the raw photo editor Darktable onto my iMAC 8,1 which is running OS-X 10.10.0 Yosemite, as of yesterday. If someone knows the detailed procedure and can help, I'd really appreciate it.
  7. Owen_Coors

FS: Zeiss/OM 2.8/28

All of these lenses include both front and rear caps...
  8. Owen_Coors

Adding some more inexpensive lenses: 1) Olympus OM 1.8/50 Ex.+++ condition. Perfect glass, only some rubbing on aperture ring. $40/shipped to US, Paypal only. 2 )Minolta MC 2.8/35 Mint- condition, except that there is both fungus and hazing. It looks like only 2-elements are affected. I've...
  9. Owen_Coors

Up for grabs here is a Zeiss/OM 28mm f2.8, and though it is marked "JENA" on the front ring it is actually made in Japan. A very nice lens, much better performance than my pristine Rokkor-X 28mm f2.8. the only thing to note is that there is some dust inside. I'm selling it because i need an...
  10. Owen_Coors

Panasonic GF2 Body, Aki-Asahi 1/2-case for GF2

Final bump. $180/Shipped to US address for GF2. $60/Shipped to US address for black Aki GF2 case. Paypal only, please :)
  11. Owen_Coors

FS: Fujifilm F70-EXR

Final bump, reduced to $80/Shipped to US address, Paypal only :)
  12. Owen_Coors

Bump :)
  13. Owen_Coors

Bump :)
  14. Owen_Coors

How about, GF2 $190/Shipped to US address, Paypal only Aki-Asahi GF2 1/2 case, $67/Shipped to US address, paypal only :)
  15. Owen_Coors

F70-EXR in superb condition. Never dropped or banged. Works like new. 10-megapixel, 10x zoom(27-270mm),Fuji colors! Approx. 2400 actuations. Comes with all original box's contents, minus the box, 2x Fujifilm batteries, 4gb card, Fujifilm soft case and zippered case, for spare battery...
  16. Owen_Coors

After receiving request for buying Aki-Asahi GF2 case seperately, I'm relisting these as seperate items. 1) Panasonic GF2 body with approx. 6000 shutter actuations. Has Aki-Asahi leatherette. Only wear is to leatherette, from removing and reinstalling from/into 1/2-case. Comes with 3x...
  17. Owen_Coors

Panasonic GF2 w/ Industar 69, 32GB, Aki-Case $375

Final price drop for GF2 body and accessories, $275/shipped to US address, Paypal only, please. I paid $128 alone for the Aki Asahi leatherette and 1/2 case :)