The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Hasselbad 503CW Kit MINT

I have Hasselbad 503cw MINT with box. I am selling with the companion 80mm lens with box. When I bought the camera, I am second owner, it came with Winder and Prism Finder and A12 back. I do not have the hand crank winder, but I do have the standard Waist Level Finder. I have several backs 12...
  2. K

Selling Leica M6 titanium w 50 1.4 lux MINT

I have too many Leica Film bodies and lens so here is my MINT M6 titanium body with 50mm summilux also in titanium finish. The body was CLA by Steve Camera couple years ago and I only shot one roll of film since. I do dry fire the shutter once a while when I take it out to admire it. The...
  3. K

FS Leica Digilux 2 with extra batt & 2 Gig Cards for $500

Need to par down on many Leica stuff so selling my Leica Digilux 2 at $500 with extra battery and a box of unused 2 ga cards( I think it is 10 or 15). Camera is nice condition but have the usual rub from the straps buckle on both sides or the metal body from previous owner. I do also have a...
  4. K

SOLD- Leica M9 Blk with extras

I am selling my M9 Black with box. It is almost MINT with a very minor spot when I accidentally bump into my Apple laptop. it is on the top plate but is it so small. It does not have wear marks from strap since I never use the neck one. I will include an extra battery and both take charge and...
  5. K

FS-Leica 24mm 2.8 Asph BLK MINT

Selling Leica M mount 24mm F2.8 Asph lens with hood. Lens is MINT condition and hardly use. Sorry I do not have the box for it anymore. Pictures will be posted later. Price $2800 plus shipping and transaction fees or paypal gift.
  6. K

FS-Konica Hexanon 35mm F2.0 Lens for Leica

I have new condition rare Konica Hexanon 35mm F2.0 Lens in L-Mount. It also comes with adapter for M mount as well and hood. Body of lens is black paint with no mark whatsover. The hood and cover is also black paint. The lens is a Japanese version of the 7 element design similar to Bokeh King...
  7. K

FS-Leica 50mm Summicron Titanium w Box

Selling my last Titanium 50mm Summicron. The is the current version in Titanium finish but no 6 bit coding. The new 50 APO Summicron is coming and Leica is selling for over $7k and supplies must be limited for a while. Can can have this lens for $2000 in close to MINT condition. The only thing...
  8. K

FS- Leica 35mm Lux Asph I Black MINT

I am selling Leica M Summilux 35mm f 1.4 Asph I. This is the version prior to current hard to find Asph II. I have Lens, Leather pouch, box etc.. It is not 6 bit coded. Selling for $3800 plus shipping and fees. I prefer paypal gift to avoid 1099K or bank transfer. I will take some pictures...
  9. K

FS- Leica M7 Chrome w Box

Selling Leica M7 Chrome with box. Camera is close to MINT with hardly any signs of use. I have not use this camera and bought as collect amongst the other film Leicas I am selling. I am getting put of film camera and just sticking to Leica and other make digital. Selling for $2100 plus shipping...
  10. K

FS- Excellent Leica M6 BP w 50 Lux

Selling one of my best collected film Leicas, Black Paint LHSA version with 50mm Summilux Black Paint. I have boxes for both items. Selling for $8000 plus shipping and transaction fees. Will not break the lens and body. I also have Black Paint Leicavit with box in excellent condition for...
  11. K

FS-MINT Leica MP Chrome w Box

I am selling one of few Leica film bodies and this one is a MINT Chrome MP with .72 rangefinder. It is clean inside and out and the bottom cover still have the plastic on. I do have the box for the body. If there is any dust on the pictures is because I did a quick photos without carefully...
  12. K

FS Leica M7 Chrome

I have Leica M7 Chrome for sale. It is close to MINT and very hard to see any flaws. I have box as it was new. I am not the original owner. Please check out the photos. There is some slight dusts since I forgot to cleanup before taking them. Selling price is $2300 plus shipping and Paypal or...
  13. K

Leica 50mm Lux Titanium MINTY

I am selling my Titanium version of Leica 50mm Summilux for $3000. Lens included front and rear Caps and Leather Pouch. I am not sure I have the box. Glass is MINT and so is the body. It is thr Pre Asph version that some people preferred over the Asph version. Shipping and paypal fees are...
  14. K

FS LNIB Tokina 11-16 f2.8 DX Lens for Nikon

Selling this lens since I do not have DX body anymore. I am original owner and have box receipt and lens is MINT if not better. Selling for $550 plus shipping, insurance and paypal fees. Pictures will be added later. Thanks for Looking! kebebe
  15. K

Fs LNIB Nikon FM2/T with box never shot

I bought a Nikon FM2/T Titanium body that has never run any film thru. I fire the shutter just to exercise it and the original paper over the film plane and the plastic for the bottom. Condition is like new with no cosmetic, mechanical or electrically flaws. I also have a Mint FM2 chrome as...
  16. K

FS voigtlander 40mm F1.4 lens with hood and box

This set of voigtlander has only a small rub on the edge of the focusing barrel but hard to see. Otherwise is MINT. The hood has never been use with it's box. Selling for $380 plus PayPal shipping and insurance. Pictures posting later. Thanks, Kebebe
  17. K

MINT Hasselblad 503cw package

Selling Hasselblad 503cw with PME 45 non meter prism. Package also included: 80mm CFI lens, A12 back, and Hasselblad 40 flash system. Every piece is MINT except flash is brand new never use. 503 and back is chrome finish. Package selling for $3500 plus PayPal and shipping insurance. In...
  18. K

SOLD LNIB Nikon 135mm f2 DC AF Lens

I have this Like New in Box Nikon 135mm f2 DC AF Lens. I only use it couple times or so and like the condition I got it from Samy's. Trimming down my gear hence selling what I rarely use items. Selling for $1100 Plus paypal 3% plus shipping/insurance. I will post photos later but really it is...
  19. K

SOLD- Nice Rollexflex Tessar 3.5 Camera with Case

Up for sale is my Rollexflex Tessar f3.5 75mm Camera. Camera in very nice condition. The Carl Zeiss Tessar lens is free from scratch, haze or separation. The viewing lens is likewise. Not sure if the shutter speeds are accurate, but the seller I got last year says the images are well exposed...
  20. K

SOLD- Leica 50mm Cron DR Excellent Cond

:salute:I have 2 Leica 50mm Summicron Dual Range Lens without the googles. It is nice condition for its age and small mark on the rear element. It is not easy to see and I cannot take a picture to show it since so minor. Therefore I am selling this one for lower price of $600 plus Paypal and...