The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Sony FE 16-35 mm f/4 ZA OSS

Price: $1,100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: US Priority Mail (CONUS) or as Agreed Bought new in March 2015; it is a stellar lens! Selling Due to Purchase of 25 mm Batis. Box, lens caps, original papers, and everything...
  2. C

Arca Swiss Compendium Hood For 4x5" Cameras $325 (new $788)

This Arca Swiss Compendium Hood is in like new condition, but is used. I used it with a technical camera, but have to lighten my camera bag load and re-invest in some new stuff. Contact me at [email protected] or pm me here. Paypal fee and shipping costs (priority mail) CONUS to be paid by...
  3. C

Twelve Filters & A Close-Up Lens $650 ($1950 New)

WILL NOT SELL INDIVIDUALLY Vari ND77mm Standard Ring With Front Threads ($340 new) Gold-N-Blue Polarizer 77mm Standard Ring Front Threads ($240 new) Tony Sweet Soft-Ray Diffuser 77mm Front Threads ($210 new) Singh-Ray LB Color Intensifier 77mm Front Threads ($240 new) #10 77mm Magenta filter...
  4. C

Mamiya m645 Teleconverter 2x N ($400)

This is a great way for increasing your apparent focal length without carrying quite as much heavy glass. I traded my 150mm lens in when I bought the IQ180, and no longer have a need for it or for carrying around heavy glass. What ever lens you use it will be manual focus with this...
  5. C

Phase One 645 Auto Extension Rings # 1,2,& 3 ($600)($1200 new)

Phase One 645 Auto extension Rings # 1,2,& 3 I bought these new and never used them but once. Since I am selling the lenses... I Might as well sell the extension rings. They are indistinguishable from new and they were expensive ($1200), but they are very well built. They come with a screw...
  6. C

Pentax Digital Spotmeter (With Original Leather Case) (Modified by ZONE VI )($400)

This Pentax Digital Spotmeter was modified by ZONE VI Studios, Inc. It is in flawless condition with it's original black soft leather case. There are absolutely no signs of wear and it works beautifully. S/N 150098. It needs a new home with someone who can appreciate its simplistic beauty...
  7. C

PhaseOne / Schneider Kreutznach 110mm LS f2.8 AF ($3200) Plus Other PhaseOne Items

PhaseOne / Schneider Kreutznach 110mm LS f2.8 AF ($3200) In excellent condition. Was purchased new from Capture Integration; estimated less than 600 "clicks" (probably much less than that) The lens is clean, no marks on glass or body and it works perfectly and looks brand new in all respects...
  8. C

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar 5.6/72 $2600

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar 5.6/72 $2600 for an Arca-Swiss RMD3i Technical camera. The lens is indistinguishable from new with no marks, scratches, dings etc. It produces excellent images with very little fall off. I am selling the lens because I have a 60mm lens and need to replace the 72mm...
  9. C

HP Z3200 24" Printer For Sale $1100

HP Z3200 24" Printer For Sale 60 miles North of Atlanta Georgia ($1100). This printer has had little use (in comparison to most used printers) and prints beautifully. Usage report reflects 2100 feet of paper used; it is "low mileage" one owner hobby use. It would be necessary for buyer to come...
  10. C

Alpa Corrector Problem: Photoshop/Windows

I have attempted to use the Alpa Corrector software with Photoshop CS4 and have not been successful in getting Photoshop to work with the Corrector software. I understand the file "Alpa_LC_137" is to be copied to the folders in "the corresponding subfolders" of Photoshop CS4. I have tried...
  11. C

Mirror Up No DB

I was changing lens on my 645DF (IQ180) and now no matter what I do I get "no db" when I press the shutter button. I have the most recent firmware and all has been well in the past. I know we had some posts on this subject, but can't find them. Can anyone point me the right direction? Charles
  12. C

Mamiya 300mm f/4.5 AF AP0 ($925)

This is an excellent lens, but I have to drive 25 miles to find a place to use it; it stays at home most of the time, but there are those who would use it and I am offering it at an excellent price. I will pay the shipping CONUS and the Paypal fee. It is in excellent condition. If you have the...
  13. C

FS Leica Disto 5 ($350)

(SOLD) I bought this new a couple of months ago; it is not refurbished, but rather the full $500+ model. I have used it almost every day since receiving it and find I can estimate distances sufficiently to get good results with my technical camera. It was worth the money for training myself...
  14. C

SOLD: BH-55 LR: Full-sized ballhead with LR $350

I am selling this excellent ball head because I don't use it since purchasing the Cube, and I plan to use the money to toward a new lens. It has some usage marks which I have shown very well in the photo. It is otherwise in excellent condition; it has about 2 years use and should be good for...
  15. C

Benro Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod W/B1 Ballhead

Benro Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod W/B1 Ballhead: $350 I bought this tripod and ball head combo expecting to do a lot of travel by plane, but have never used it except to set it up inside my indoor photography space. I am impressed with the quality and travel capabilities of the combo, but 99% of...
  16. C

Infared Nikon D70 With 18-70mm Lens $700

This is a one owner Nikon D70 which looks like it just came out of the box new. I would estimate less than 5,000 actuations, but will tell you the exact number if you tell me how to find out the info from the camera. I have had the camera professionally converted to Deep BW IR Filter and the...
  17. C

New Guragear Kiboko Bag $325

(SOLD) This a great bag if you don't need to have wheels! I bought it new and it has never left my Photography space. It is amazingly light, but when I fill it up I need wheels at my age and conditioning. It will come shipped to you at my expense and I will pay the Paypal fees. Find out more...
  18. C

Leica D-Lux 5: ($600)

(Sale Pending)(Will Mark Sold Soon) Leica D-Lux 5: ($600) New condition. Less than 10 actuations. Comes with leica charger, original equipment rechargeable battery (battery charged one time), unused Richard Franiec Custom Grip, new Sandisk 8 GB 30mb/s extreme memory card, lens cap, and once...
  19. C

Sensor Cleaning: What I Should Have Known

I knew the use of that dreaded cleaner with the soap in it was to be avoided if possible. I also knew the solution B with the soap in it was not easy to get off...particularly if it partially dried before quickly wiping it off with solution A...and it dries quicker than you can get a new pad...
  20. C

eModule

I have heard and read various comments about the eModule for use with the RM3di. I am unsure, but think that accessory is not yet available. Apparently this device is expected to provide a real time read out of the active focus distance on the camera and the front and back focus depth that is...