The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS: Leica M9 with accessories (black)

Leica M9 in black with box and original accessories also includes: RRS L-bracket and grip Thumbs-up (as pictured) Zhou half case black with red stitching Schott glass LCD protector NOT INCLUDED is the match technical soft release or the lens in the photos. Shutter count: 13804 in overall...
  2. P

FS: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm lens for m43

like new 100-300mm lens, bought in Feb 2012 (with receipt) only used a handful of times, lens and body shows no noticeable signs of use. includes box, pouch, hood, front and rear caps asking for $420 paypal and shipping in USA included
  3. P

FS: Sony A77 body + HVL-F58AM flash

selling for a close friend of mine. both body and flash purchased toward end of May 2012. Both items are lightly used and in excellent condition with no noticeable scratch or wear on the body and flash. receipt will be provided for warranty purposes. will only ship within the USA for now...
  4. P

FS: Metabones Canon EF to NEX smart adapter (mk I)

sold the NEX, so letting the smart adapter go as well. this adapter is the first version on firmware v02, looks and works great. asking for $300 paypal and shipped in the US. thanks for looking! metabones by pcfsphoto, on Flickr
  5. P

SOLD: Sony 70-400mm G Lens

selling for a friend, like new, Feb 2012! he just upgraded to a 500 f/4, so he needs some cash haha Everything included like new. Minor wear on the hood and tripod ring Includes a 77mm Heliopan UV filter! $1500 paypal and shipped in the USA local cash pickup in 92782 for $1550 1 by...
  6. P

FS: Canon 8-15mm f/4L fisheye lens

selling a Canon 8-15mm f/4L fisheye for a buddy of mine. very minor sign of use. Comes with box, caps and papers original purchase date Oct 2011, still under warranty, USA model. $1190 paypal and shipped in the USA. thanks! Peter fisheye-1 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr fisheye-2 by pcfsphoto...
  7. P

WTB: Panasonic 7-14mm for m43

Hi, I am looking for a panasonic 7-14 lens in the USA, willing to spend up to $700 paypal and shipped. Please PM me photo/price. thanks! Peter
  8. P

WTB: Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens

just picked up a OM-D, looking to play with a panny 20/1.7 looking to spend $300 shipped to 92782 thanks! Peter
  9. P

SOLD: Sony LA-EA1 adapter (NEX E to A-mount) $99.99 PP & shipped

like new sony LA-EA1 adapter, includes both caps and packaging. only used a few times. asking for $99.99 paypal and shipped in the US. price is firm. no international shipping and no trades. thanks! Photo Jan 18, 7 57 06 PM by pcfsphoto, on Flickr Photo Jan 18, 7 56 07 PM by...
  10. P

FS: Voigtlander 12/5.6 M mount

helping my friend sell a like new Voigtlander 12mm 5.6 that was bought brand new in mid Jan this year from Photovillage. He used it on the NEX but decided to go with a 11-18mm zoom instead. Taken out of the house TWICE asking for $675 shipped in the US. 4 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr 3 by...
  11. P

FS: B+W 77mm slim MRC CPL filter

one last filter from the new year cleaning! B+W 77mm slim MRC CPL filter in like new condition, I can't recall ever using it! product link: B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer Multi-Resistant Coated 66-026598 B&H $129 shipped in USA only (US sale only) c-1 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr c-3 by...
  12. P

SOLD SOLD SOLD: LCW 82mm fader ND ultra MKII filter

product info: Fader ND ULTRA MK II fader filter in like new condition. sold the 16-35 it was on, so the filter is now for sale. $200 shipped USA only a-1 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr a-2 by pcfsphoto, on Flickr
  13. P

FS: Sigma 105mm 2.8 sony mount (w/LE-A1 adapter for NEX)

I am doing really good with the house cleaning for 2012 and finding all these camera gear I haven't been using. One of which is this Sigma 105mm 2.8 macro lens with the LE-A1 adapter. lens is in good condition but the previous owner wrote something on the bottom of lens body (hard to see)...
  14. P

SOLD: NEX-5 kit and LE-A1

SOLD SOLD SOLD selling a beautiful NEX-5 camera in black with 16mm 2.8 lens, comes with everything like new. No noticeable cosmetic wear to the body or glass. Just got a NEX-7, so this beauty has to go. $400 paypal and shipped in the USA also for sale is a Sony LE-A1 A-mount to E-mount...
  15. P

FS: Leica M6 0.85x classic

Starting off 2012 by selling a few cameras that I didn't use as often as I've liked in 2011. Leica M6 0.85x classic in excellent condition. It came back from DAG for a checkup in Dec 2011 with clean bill of health. No noticeable deep scratches, some light wear on the body as seen in pictures...
  16. P

FS: Leica MP 0.72 black paint (feeler)

Hey guys, I have a MP in black paint 0.72x in good user condition. There are some light brassing around the edges such as the advance lever and rewind knob. baseplate has some scratches. It has some marks all around from daily use, but no ding or dents. For some reason, I can't get the...
  17. P

WTB: A&A ACAM-1000 image smith bag

looking to buy one in good condition with all the inserts in the US. thanks!
  18. P

WTB: Leica MP black paint

looking for a good condition Leica MP black paint, looking to spend in the low $3k range. shipping zipcode is 91748, willing to do local pick up around so cal. please PM info if you have one for sale. looking to buy from USA only. thanks! Peter
  19. P

WTB: Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 SC lens

looking for like new Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 SC lens (may consider MC), looking for US sale. please PM details/price. thanks! Peter
  20. P

WTB: Leica SF-58 flash

anyone has one for sale in the US? please PM me the details. thanks! Peter