The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

LX100 and GM5

I'm with you guys. The LX is a nice design but is quite large, with limited zoom. The GM5 will be a much more useful tool to someone who has a selection of m4/3 lenses already.
  2. G

Converters for m4/3 sytems

The new 1.4 TC is designed to work only with the 2 new PRO lenses.
  3. G

GM1 anyone?

1600 ISO with 12-32
  4. G

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

EM-1 with Panny 100-300
  5. G

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

OM-D EM-1 with Panny 7-14 and 12-40
  6. G

GM1 anyone?

Nice pics. The kit lens is a little gem. I just got the Franiec grip for my GM1 and it is really useful, especially with the Oly 45, making the combo feel more stable. A sound investment (of $34) ;)
  7. G

GM1 anyone?

Just got my GM1 and think it goes well with the Panny 14mm and the Oly 45mm
  8. G

EM-1 with 12-40
  9. G

Sorry, I should have said, all taken with the Oly 12-40. ISO 800 and the lowest shutter speed, all hand-held, wad 1/15 sec
  10. G

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  11. G

Less noise from m4/3 ?

I'm in UK, so I get the both grip and the adaptor, providing I get the camera before the November 18th claim deadline has passed :rolleyes:
  12. G

Less noise from m4/3 ?

Less noise from m4/3? I ordered an Olympus OM-D EM-1 with 12-40 lens a month ago and I haven't heard a thing since ;)
  13. G

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Aye, but it gets light later in the mornins!
  14. G

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Indeed it is
  15. G

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Panasonic 14-45
  16. G

Fun with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f1.8

Sold my EM-5 and waiting for the EM-1. These are the last pics I took with my EM-5 and 75mm (which I'm keeping) combo:
  17. G

I'd love to have fun with the EM-1, but mine hasn't arrived either :cry:
  18. G

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Olympus OM-D EM-5 with Panny 14-45