The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. L

FS: Epson V600

SOLD
  2. L

Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S.

Re: Note: This forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S. I'm also interested in this... I have multiple positive transactions on this site and I often use my feedback here to demonstrate my trustworthiness on other sites (this one, too) when I'm buying and selling...
  3. L

FS: Artisan & Artist leather half case and strap

Bump! Buy the case and I will include the strap for free!
  4. L

FS: Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4 LTM

Bump. Will consider any reasonable offer!
  5. L

Good morning!
  6. L

Good morning!
  7. L

SOLD: Leica MP MINT

SOLD
  8. L

Bump. I forgot to mention that this case will also work on the M6. It will not work with the M5 or M7 (?). Some pictures:
  9. L

Bump. I can confirm that I have the original paperwork and accessories, but not the original box.
  10. L

Bump. Keep in mind this deal is for the lens, VF, and adapter. This is a great deal! Some pictures:
  11. L

The MP had magical powers and has been calling your name. lol PM replied. Wes
  12. L

Bump
  13. L

Bump Scanner reduced to $125
  14. L

Bump Case reduced to $100
  15. L

Bump