The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

calling H5D-50c users

Hi Swissblad I use the H5d-50c for work about 30% of the time for architecture, product and portrait/fashion canon for the other 70% its a great camera Wifi is also very nice for client viewing on ipad , it is a bit slow on the auto focus, and it does need to be restarted...
  2. A

Hasselblad H5D-50c WiFi ?

Hello I have the h5d-50c and will be upgrading to the wifi model when it becomes available the Australian dealer told me the upgrade will be available in March so still waiting it will be nice to show clients on an ipad rather than the camera screen (which is still not very good) Andrew
  3. A

H4D-60, The Future of Hasselblad, and Always Waiting For the Next Big Thing

I am always amazed at the amount you guys know about the various companies which make the cameras and am equally amazed when people post comments based not necessarily on using the cameras but opinions based on tech stuff lets face it Phase make a great camera which could be better...
  4. A

another H5d 50 vs H5d 50c

And thank you to Damon at C.R.Kennedy in Melbourne Australia for the cameras
  5. A

another H5d 50 vs H5d 50c

HI All I was given the h5d50 and h5d50c last week to test out I usually shoot with the H5d40 so I was interested to see the CMOS in action I did a couple of simple tests in studio as I really wanted to see two things 1. colour CCD vs CMOS as many people of this forum are talking...
  6. A

New Member Switching to MF (Intro and Samples)

HI Mario i dont generally post alot here but here's my 2 cents .... i use the H4D-31 and totally love it, i shoot studio teathered - product and people, architecture, pr, fashion ... a bit of every thing. My reasons for going with the H4D were , single battery much easier when you are out and...
  7. A

Rumormill: Hasselbald H4X

"True Focus, in the limited situations where it is useful, is a great idea" i find the "limited situations" to be every time i shoot people !! (not so important i agree when shooting things that dont move..) true focus is truely awesome Andrew
  8. A

RZ 110/2.8 vs Canon 85/1.2 II in studio. White BG.

looks like flare off the background "similar to mediumcool" two easy solutions are big polystyrene sheets, paint one side black and block the flash heads from the lense thus reducing flare and i generally overexpose white background by 1/2 to 1 stop anymore and the edges get a bit flared...
  9. A

Will you talk Hasselblad with me (H4D)?

you can also set up the camera to work like a 35mm , in that you half press for focus the recompose and shoot (i find the TF button annoying to use) I find this better for shooting people, quicker
  10. A

Firmware upgrade for H4D40 & 50 Owners

HI there just wondering if there will be a firmware upgrade for the H4d-31 as well?? in the information ive seen thus far it mentions that this upgade is only for 40,50 60 backs. I was told at the trade fair last year that the upgrade which was in the pipeline at the time (sprit level etc)...
  11. A

Anyone running Phocus teathered on a imac

Thanks for that JCVG you just saved me $350 as i wont be buying the 1TB graphics card
  12. A

Anyone running Phocus teathered on a imac

Just wondering if anyone out there is running phocus teathered to hasselblad h4d in an imac?? i would like to get one as my studio viewing monitor to teather to ... as this won't be my main processing machine it doesn't have to be super powerful just good enough for viewing zooming cropping etc...
  13. A

Phocus 2.6

HI all to all the PC users out there i found the earlier Phocus versions a bit flakey with the wirewire teather but the new version 2.6 with the latest firmware for the digital back (h4d 31) and its all good i haven't had any problems since installing.... according to the info from...
  14. A

PhaseOne P30+ vs Hasselblad H4D-31

in response to malmac i tried out both phase/mamiya and blad h4d and both make excellent pictures, awesome tonal range heaps of detail in the mids to pull out in post, lense selection, lots of pixels blah blah etc. Ultimately i dont rekon there's much in it in regards to image quality. So why...
  15. A

About to purchase first Hasselblad H Series

jamie r hi there i bought the h4d-31 last november and its awesome naturaly a bit slower that the canons ive been using. I compared it against the h3d and the big selling point for me was the true focus (i agree with dustbak ) i use it mainly for people work and it really works .... half press...
  16. A

Photokina Roundup from Hasselblad

hi tjv me too, i've also ordered the hd431 and thus far no camera??
  17. A

Some Quick News From Photokina

Hi David thanks for your various posts its great to see industry reps posting and responding to questions my question is is there a planned release/shipping date for the H4d 31 to Australia thanks andrew