The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Stan Lawrence

tethering hasselblad

I have a Hasselblad H4D-40, I’d like to tether the camera to my macbook pro...the idea is to have the laptop (with an external monitor) show the images as I take them when I teach....possible? If so, what do I need? thanks...
  2. Stan Lawrence

Tether H4D to ipad

Trying to tether my Hasselblad H4D-40 to my Ipad pro...is this possible? thanks...
  3. Stan Lawrence

loose pc connection

I have a hasselblad H4D-40, the pc connection is loose....is this something I can fix myself? If not, is there an authorized repair on the west coast? thanks...
  4. Stan Lawrence

Hasslblad H system for sale

Selling my Hasselblad system..H4D-40 body, 35-90 and 150 lenses, extra battery. In immaculate condition. 15K Anyone interested, please email [email protected]
  5. Stan Lawrence

Gitzo carbon fiber tripod FS

Have a tripod for sale...brand new, never used....Gitzo carbon fiber with ball head....pd $1000, asking $800 OBO....
  6. Stan Lawrence

Hasselblad gear for sale

H4D-40 (16k), two years old, new sensor about a year ago. 35-90 (15k) and 150 (3k), all in perfect condition. $20K or best reasonable offer. Reason for sale: getting old, need lighter gear, so I'm moving to the Pentax system. Please email [email protected]
  7. Stan Lawrence

Hasselblad service...

Absolutely the best..... Had a sensor issue on my H4D-40, got a loaner from Paul Claesson while my camera took a European vacation, never missed a session. These guys really take care of the customer.... great service.
  8. Stan Lawrence

Hasselblad rubber eyecup

I have a H4D-40, been a little rough on the eyecup. Searched online, no luck. Is there a place I can buy a new one and is there any reason I couldn't put it on myself? Thanks.
  9. Stan Lawrence

Hasselblad to Pentax 645D

Been using the H4D-40 (35-90 and 150) for a little over a year, here's the pros and cons. Pros-Files are great, lenses are very sharp, leaf shutter. Cons-Weight, focus speed. I had a chance to try the Pentax 645D and was very impressed with the weight and focus speed. I can live without...
  10. Stan Lawrence

hasselblad 35-90 lens shade

I'm looking for a replacement lens shade for my 35-90 lens. Anyone know of an aftermarket shade that might work? Thanks.
  11. Stan Lawrence

Camera case for sale

Brand new, in the box, never used....$300 http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...e_Rolling.html Email [email protected] :cool:
  12. Stan Lawrence

Canon 5D MKII

Canon 5D MK II (used), excellant condition, $2000. Please email [email protected] :cool:
  13. Stan Lawrence

My pup

My pup, in the studio....
  14. Stan Lawrence

645d on ebay

Saw this listing.... http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-Pentax-645D-D-FA-55MM-F-2-8-AL-IF-SDM-AW-/380260330850?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item5889482d62#ht_2848wt_907 Look legit? :cool:
  15. Stan Lawrence

LR vs leaf capture.....

Haven't been able to figure out leaf capture, having pretty good results with LR. At 800 there's a lot of noise, 400 down is pretty clean. Would I have any better results with leaf capture? Samples coming when the rain slows down...:cool:
  16. Stan Lawrence

Mamiya DM 33

Picking up the Mamiya tomorrow morning for a tryout..... I'll try and post some images when I get it working....:cool:
  17. Stan Lawrence

sharpening.....

I've been testing out an RZ with a 33mp DM back. Does anyone have a sharpening "formula" I can use as a starting point? :cool: