The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Fuji XE1 and XF35/1.4

I am selling my very lightly used X-E1 (black) and XF35/1.4 - $550 The XE1 comes with boxes, paperwork and all the cables, books, strap, etc (most still in bags and unused). I am also including a Match Technical Thumbs Up, and an extra battery. It's in excellent shape with very little signs of...
  2. D

Fuji XF 18-55

Fuji XF 18-55 - $285 I recently acquired this lens but after picking up a 35/1.4 it has become clear to me that I am just not a zoom shooter. I have zero complaints about the lens. It is capable of amazing results but I just prefer shooting primes. I bought the lens about a month ago from a...
  3. D

OM Zuiko lenses

My little experiment with using Olympus OM lenses has ended. I like them for their compact size and they actually have quite good rendering and sharpness. I had bought up several OM lenses hoping for a more compact kit (I like MF lenses) but the OM lenses just aren't my cup of tea. All the...
  4. D

FS: Super Takumar 50/1.4 and 35/3.5

I have some nice legacy lenses that I am looking to sell. I normally like to hang on to lenses but these are some that I never use for whatever reason and they are taking up space. I've always been a fan of Super Takumars but I really don't need to support 5 different mounts. Prices include PP...
  5. D

Some Olympus MF lenses

I have some nice legacy lenses that I am looking to sell. I normally like to hang on to lenses but these are some that I never use for whatever reason and they are taking up space. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I'm willing to ship internationally but shipping cost is extra. Olympus...
  6. D

Assorted legacy stuff

I have a few adapters and various bits to sell. Adapters Konica to m43 adapter - $10 Olympus Pen-F to NEX adapter - $10 - PENDING Minolta MD TO NEX - $10 All adapters come with rear caps Fuji external grip for XE-1 I got it when I bought the XE-1 but find that I don't use it. Like new in...
  7. D

MC Rokkor 24/2.8 SI

Minolta MC Rokkor 24/2.8-SI This is the first version of this lens and this design is alleged to have also been sold as a Leitz. This is a terrific lens, well built, with a really nice focus action. Comes with generic front and rear caps and I'll throw in a generic lens bag. $170 Price...
  8. D

Konica, Minolta and Vivitar lenses

I have a some more lenses to sell. I used them all with my NEX 5n but they will do well with any body that works well with adapted lenses. Prices include PP and shipping CONUS. I am willing to ship internationally but it is extra. Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4.0 macro zoom - $65 This is the much sought...
  9. D

Assorted lenses (legacy and NEX native)

I have a few lenses to sell. I have pretty much settled on a single set of lenses and these are not getting use. All lenses are clean, mark free and have dry aperture blades unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees. I will ship internationally but shipping costs will be...
  10. D

Fuji X10 with extras

I have a very nice (lightly used) Fuji X10 with a bunch of extras. It has 3 OEM Fuji batteries, OEM Fuji lens hood, Gordy strap (black leather with red winding cord), and a Lensmate thumb rest. The Lensmate has some finish rubbing off but the camera is spotless. The camera comes with all of the...
  11. D

Fun with the 5n and some legacy glass

I have become very fond of using my 5n and some of my older legacy lenses. It may not be the latest and greatest and it sure doesn't have the pedigree of a lot fo other gear out there but I find the results quite pleasing. The Olympus Pen 38/1.8 Salad by dixeyk, on Flickr The Quiet by...
  12. D

fuji X10 with extras

I have a really lovely Fuji X10 to sell. It is a later post orbs model so no issues with that. I quite like camera but I have decided to just stick with my NEX and Minolta lenses. I am including some extra bits to sweeten the deal. The camera is in excellent shape with no marks, scratches or...
  13. D

FS: Konica, Minolta and Jupiter lenses

I have some very nice glass (meaning it's not stuff I don't use because it's crappy). I have decided to just stick with my Minolta/Vivitar lenses and go with ONE mount for my adapted lenses. All these lenses are in great condition, with no marks (that I can see), minimal dust and dry oil free...
  14. D

Pen-F 40/1.4

Olympus Pen-F 40/1.4 This lens is optically gorgeous. The focus ring has some paint loss and brassing but functions smoothly. There is minimal dust, the aperture blades are dry and react quickly. There are no marks that I can see on the front or rear elements. The lens comes with a Pen-F to NEX...
  15. D

FS: Sigma 30/2.8 for NEX

Sigma 30/2.8 Comes with box, papers, case and caps. I used it maybe twice. Nice sharp AF lens with great IQ and surprisingly nice bokeh. I just don't use AF. I'm a legacy lens fan (I use a point and shoot for family gatherings etc.) and my wife uses her iPhone for snaps so this lens get little...
  16. D

WTB: Rokkor 35-70/3.5

Looking to adapt it to my NEX 5n. Ideally I'd like the macro version but I'd be interested in any of the 3 Rokkor versions.
  17. D

FS: Panasonic GX1, PL45 and P14-45

Ii am selling off my remaining m43 gear. I love the kit but need to cut back to one kit. It is in super shape with no issues other than the fact that the PL45 has a tiny hair on the rear element. It has ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on operation or images that I have been able to see. I bought it that...
  18. D

Sigma 30/2.8 for NEX

Great little lens with wonderful sharpness and bokeh. I just decided to keep my NEX for legacy glass only. Like new. Comes with caps, case, box and paperwork. $180 Price includes shipping CONUS and PP fees.
  19. D

Panasonic GF2 (RED) and Olympus E-P1

Exceptionally clean and both with very low shutter actuation's. Prices include Pp fees and shipping CONUS with insurance. Willing to ship internationally but it will cost extra and I will only ship it with insurance. Panasonic GF2 (RED) Lovely camera in absolutely spotless condition. I got it a...
  20. D

Assorted m43 gear

Since switching to NEX for my manual focus stuff I have found that I have collected more than a few lenses that I do not need. They are all in terrific shape with clean glass, dry aperture blades and no significant flaws unless otherwise stated. I also have some other stuff (camera body and...