The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Need Advice on Buying GFX 50S ll

Pick wisely. Lenses will set you back unless you stay with the kit 35-70 mentioned above.
  2. T

FS: Fuji GFX 50s plus GF lenses (like new)

Reducing prices to align with market: GFX 50s - $2600 GF 45 - $1100 FG 23 - $1900
  3. T

FS: Fuji GFX 50s plus GF lenses (like new)

Hi All: I am planning a shift from Fuji GF to Fuji XF to lighten the load on my shoulder. I have a GFX 50S, the 45, and the 23. I am the original owner of all three, purchased in mid-2019 and 2020 from Pro Photo in Portland Oregon. I would like to net $3200 for the 50S, $1275 for the 45 and...
  4. T

SOLD: Fujifilm GF 100-200 f/5.6 OIS WR - $1525

Purchased new by me at Pro Photo Supply in Portland, OR in August 2019. I have only used the lens 4-5 times. Comes with the original box, collar, hood, caps, etc. Mint condition. Great lens at all focal points. Pics on request.
  5. T

FS: Sigma 150-600 f/5.6-6.3 Sports - Nikon mount

Still available. Make an offer!
  6. T

warning David Židlický selling SL is fake

He wants to post the e-mail, do you approve?
  7. T

Price: $1,250.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: U.S. Postal Getting out of Nikon and photography all together. This was one of my favorites in the Sigma Sports line. Comes with the box, case, packing materials, hood, additional...
  8. T

Nikon 24mm PC-E and 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lenses

24 mm PC-E lens still available!
  9. T

16-35mm lens now sold. Remaining lens is the 24mm PC-E. Will accept $1250 for it.
  10. T

I have the following Nikon mount lenses for sale. Each has been used on my trusty D800 for the past year. Each comes with the original box, caps, lens hood, paperwork, etc. Each is conservatively in 9+ condition--very clean and great kit all around. Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art - $650 SOLD...
  11. T

Getting out of Nikon for the time being. This was one of my favorites in the Sigma Sports line. Purchased it from the original owner. Comes with the box, case, packing materials, hood, additional base plate, and papers. I only used it a couple of times so it is exactly as I received it from...
  12. T

FS: Nikon 28-70 f/2.8D IF-ED AF-S

Price: $535.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: U.S. Mail I am getting out of zoom lenses and this is my last zoom. This lens is one of my favorites and has served me well. It is in very nice condition, works fine, and takes...
  13. T

Hasselblad H4X body + HC 80mm + HC 100mm

The dropbox folder is empty.
  14. T

FS: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s

Price: $419.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: U.S. Mail Late model Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AI-s lens with rear cap and metal hood (HN-20). This is a very clean copy that needs a new home. My eyes don't like manual focus 35mm anymore...