The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Hmm.. just got odd Phase One/Leaf promotion email..

First of all it should target France or at least Europe, not states.. Secondly - http://www.anpdm.com/imagegallery/LeafPhotography1/0af8d47e-d8b6-4f7d-8cfc-9c384e0144e8.jpg?1304235577867 Why the hell they would use that horrible shot in promotional flyer for new and great products? Honestly...
  2. S

Anyone know any promotional upgrades for Leaf/Phase One?

I am getting bored with 54s beep-and-squeek, and thinking about upgrading to something else. But of course, being cheap bugger i would much rather go with some promotional upgrade, and not buy from scratch. I remember there used to be very nice Hasselblad one, but i am not willing to give up on...
  3. S

Mamiya repair center in US and CC payments

Not directly related to medium format cameras, but i guess its as good place as any, seeing that its about repairs for MF cameras/backs. Word of advice, folks - monitor them CC transactions after you dealt with repairs @ MAC. I just had to close card and deal with nice and juicy retracted...
  4. S

RZ67 Pro IID + HX701 + ZD back oddness

Hi, all. So i bit the bullet and decided to add IID to my collection of gear (i normally roll with AFD and Aptus 54s and its working out fine, except for glitches in Aptus back that Phase One seems to be unable to fix even after two visits to shop, but oh well). So far i tried it with ZD back...