The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Nikon 300 f/2.8 VR-1

SOLD: Nikon 300 f/2.8 VR-1 Lens has been SOLD
  2. T

FS: Nikon 70-200 f/4G ED VR

Price Lowered: $800
  3. T

Price Lowered: $2,750
  4. T

Price: $2,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Shipping included if feeless payment method used (wire / cashier check) Excellent condition Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR-1. Purchased it for a specific gig and haven't needed it for...
  5. T

FS: Nikon 70-200 f/4G ED VR

Price: $900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping, I'll eat the PP fees. This lightweight 70-200 f/4 has improved VR over the 2.8 VR II, and I would say has better sharpness and contrast as well. It also...
  6. T

FS (Can/US) Profoto D1 500 AiR | Profoto Dome for D1/B1/D2

I'm interested in buying a frosted glass dome for a B1, if you've still got one available.
  7. T

H4D-60 vs IQ180 on H1 (objective pros/cons?)

Ha! A friend has always hammered into my head that even the highest-end digital backs are not as big a sensor as the size of a negative. Well, I just measured a 645 negative... 645 Film Negative: 55.56 x 41.28mm Phase iQ180: 53.7 x 40.4mm H4D-60: 53.7 x 40.2mm So yeah, it's pretty dang close...
  8. T

H4D-60 vs IQ180 on H1 (objective pros/cons?)

I know it's frowned upon to compare systems on subjective terms of image quality and tonality etc but I would love some opinions on these options grounded in observable facts and practical differences. I currently own an H1, 100mm 2.2, 80mm 2.8 and film backs. I have been considering either...
  9. T

FS: Two DNP DS80 Dye Sub Event Printers in Pelican Roller Cases +

That was a hell of a deal for those bad boys with the pelican cases and media.
  10. T

Hasselblad H4D 60 + HC100 F2.2 lens

I'm interested but I literally just purchased a 100 f/2.2 lens - what would prices be split up? (The 100 should be rather easy to sell on its own)
  11. T

How common are Phase leaf-shutter lens failures?

That's actually not the case at all, but I will tell you that I most certainly cannot afford to spend $30k on a MF system and it sure doesn't seem like you felt I would be happy with the older systems which can be had for a reasonable price (based on my budget). Then the thought occurred to me...
  12. T

I'm not inexperienced as a photographer and I don't feel that spending a day playing with MFDBs in a store is going to give me the sort of experience necessary to make such a decision. Leaf shutter has some undeniable benefits that allow you to do things with far less lights and power than...
  13. T

Nikon 58mm 1.4G

Sold elsewhere!
  14. T

Nikon 28mm 1.8G

Lens has been SOLD elsewhere. Price: $375.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping. Paypal friends & family or Venmo / Cash / Bank xfer preferred, otherwise I'll split the 3% PP fee with you. This lens is...
  15. T

Nikon 58mm 1.4G

Price: $1,125.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping. Paypal friends & family or Venmo / Cash / Bank xfer preferred, otherwise I'll split the 3% PP fee with you. Beautiful lens, solid performer, gorgeous...
  16. T

Nikon D3S + RRS L-Bracket

Price: $1,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping and Paypal within CONUS Selling an excellent condition Nikon D3S and ReallyRightStuff L-Bracket. The shutter count is 106,562. Comes with the box...
  17. T

:shocked: Whoa. Doug: So I'm based in San Antonio, TX. We don't really have any useful resources locally for this kind of gear. If I was in NY or LA it would be easy I imagine to stroll into a dealer where I can get some hands-on and really get a feel for things. But for me, it's pretty much...
  18. T

When researching MFDB, one of the big things that is tempting with Phase is the 1/1600 sync capability of the LS lenses. Hasselblad, by comparison, tops out at 1/800. However, one of the things I've seen pop up a number of times is LS lenses having issues with the leaf shutter that renders the...
  19. T

feeler p45+/p65+ H Bodies/lenses aks

Exactly. He asked me to email him for more info. That is not how this works.
  20. T

FS: Phase One P45+ // 645DF+ // 80LS MINT BOXED

Probably a dumb question but is it possible to convert from Mamiya mount to H mount?