The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Zeiss Ikon and Nikon-S 5cm f/1.4 w/ Amadeo Adapter

I need to raise money, so I must sell something...sigh...here goes: Option 1 (preferred): Nikkor S.C. 5cm (Japan version) f/1.4 lens for S-mount Nikon Rangefinder. As you know, it is a sonnar. Glow crazy wide-open but with good resolution. Sharpened up stepped down like all the classic 50s...
  2. B

WTB: Canon 50mm 1.5

As long as there is no fungus, no major damage or haze, I would be happy. Thanks!
  3. B

FS: Nikon F-mount and Leica M-mount lens

Hoping to travel to Europe this summer, so looking to unload few unused equipments. F-mount stuff: (1) AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D. Couple of dents on the barrels. Comes with 52mm Hoya Super HMC filter. $250 net to me. (2) AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED. Excellent condition. Comes with B+W...
  4. B

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid f/2

Selling one of the two 50mm Summicron Rigid and don't really need 2 identical lenses...(what was I thinking...) (1) 50 Rigid Cron - Cosmetically BGN, optically BGN (cleaning mark + scratch) Looking for $370 shipped. Bought it from GetDPI member recently. (2) 50 Rigid Cron - Cosmetically BGN...
  5. B

FS: Nikon D90 and Nikkor AI 50mm 1.2

I have fallen in love with M-system, so I am looking to sell my Nikon system to raise some money for more M stuff. (1) Nikon D90 12.3 megapixels camera. First owner, has receipt from authorized Nikon dealer (bought in 2009). Shutter count is 11xxx (shutter life, according to Nikon, is 100,000.)...