The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

X1D: Where are we at?

I'm afraid the answer to that would be still under wraps so I can't say.
  2. N

X1D: Where are we at?

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw adaptors for other lenses...
  3. N

Hasselblad - CFV50c Version II - possbile?

Everyone. The version 1 has been discontinued much like say the iPhone 6 which has also been discontinued...
  4. N

Hasselblad - CFV50c Version II - possbile?

Correct, the version I has indeed been discontinued. The version I.
  5. N

New XCD lenses

Here's the 120:
  6. N

Fuji GFX and Capture One

Wayne I'm no expert as I don't use C1 but I do think many Pros who shoot tethered do factor in C1 support in their choice of camera system and this is why P1 have made a decision not to support other MF offerings. C1 is a powerful piece of software especially for tethering, and certainly has a...
  7. N

Fuji GFX and Capture One

Theodoros surely you're not suggesting that Sony would force Phase One to support their Cameras? Maybe they'll threaten Nikon to prevent them releasing a new camera too?
  8. N

Fuji GFX and Capture One

It's important to note that Phase is an open system. That means you can use Hasselblad backs on Phase bodies and process X1D files in the excellent C1. This is why Phase have been complaining about Hasselblad closing their system for so long. Oh wait.
  9. N

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

That's very pretty Steven. Apparently Milford sound has the wettest post office in the world. We are pretty good at rain down here.
  10. N

Fun with X1D

Josh Happy to help with Phocus if you need. [email protected]
  11. N

Hasselblad h6d 100c availability?

It's not really a pissing contest. Doug and I are very different. Doug works for DT and has excellent technical skills and is a passionate Phase supporter. Unfortunately he has a bug up his *** about Hasselblad which is why he posts on a Canon 5D forum saying "the X1D isn't medium format"...
  12. N

Hasselblad h6d 100c availability?

Doug this is the last time I'm going to engage with you, I'm sick of your tiresome digs at me and Hasselblad. I spoke to Perry earlier this year and he told that Sony had been slow on deliveries last year and the the December batch only came in a few days before Christmas, perhaps you think you...
  13. N

Fun with X1D

Ultra focus is indeed done in camera, and no you won't see True Focus in the X1D (not really needed).
  14. N

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

That is just the cutest kid and lovely images. Well done you.
  15. N

Fun with X1D

Hi Eleanor Try toggling the lens corrections on and off in Phocus and see what you think.
  16. N

Fun with X1D

I use auto ISO on my D810 and love it. Hasselblad have always been very conservative around image quality, I have beta tested cameras with higher ISO than shipping cameras and have said "Yes I'd like the extra two stops please" And Hasselblad have replied "No, we don't feel the quality is good...
  17. N

More Shakeup at Hasselblad

Well some of us do :) Perry has been an absolute god-send for Hasselblad and has achieved a remarkable turn around. I'm sorry to see him go but I think he deserves a well earned holiday.
  18. N

Hasselblad to be acquired by DJI

Perry will be sorely missed. He has done a great deal at Hasselblad but has decided that it is time to move on.
  19. N

X1D 4116 first impressions

The intention was always to have internal GPS but as you rightly observed the metal body meant it struggled to acquire signal.