The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. f 10

a7r & Leica SF24D

Hi, I have a Leica SF 24D flash in my Leica equipment . Is there a chance to use it with my A7R. I dont want destroy the Leica or the Sony What would you think, can I risk it?
  2. f 10

Now it's time ...

Hi after 4.5 years with my M8 - a really nice period - it was necessary to rework my homepage. I have seen here incredibly great pictures. Much of this has me often inspired . Thanks for the Impulse. Now you have the chance to see many of my pictures. Of course this is just a small section...
  3. f 10

Morocco - Marrakech

Hi Rangefinder-Friends, in November I was for 3 days in Marrakech. Now I would like to show you some impressions. Have fun viewing
  4. f 10

Editors Choice

Hello M8-Friends, i am pleasure to tell you that one of my photos is "Pic of the week" at LFI-Online. Please have a look an give me a feedback. LFI-online M8 | Noctilux @ f 1,0 only converted in C1, no PS-Effects