The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. O

Pentax Q kit (three lenses)

Selling my Pentax Q kit, since I have enough small sensor stuff... :o Containing: Pentax Q (white) 01 Standard Prime 02 Standard Zoom 03 Toy Fisheye Bought everything new, about two months ago. Hasn't been registered yet and everything is basically flawless, except for some wear on the strap...
  2. O

[FS] Ricoh GXR + 50mm

Hi all, I'm offering my GXR and the 50mm for sale, which I acquired a couple of months ago. Everything works flawlessly and there are no scratches, or marks, that are worth mentioning. I might be interested in a Trade with a black Pentax Q. Letzter Import-0 von oliverleschke auf Flickr...
  3. O

[FS] Ricoh GXR A12 28mm

Offering my 28mm lensor for sale, since my GXR is basically married to the 50. :D Comes with box and hood. Has a lot of warranty left (in Germany). Selling for 300€ including worldwide shipping. If my price is out of line, shoot me your best offer.
  4. O

FOUND Ricoh GXR S10 kit, or lensor

Wanted to get the kit from Henry's but can't order for some reason... If someone got one for sale, let me know! Within Europe would be great, but I'd don't mind to buy from the US
  5. O

[FS] Nikon 35ti

Selling my Nikon 35ti. http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/35ti.htm It's in "ex" condition and comes with the pouch and packaging, as well as the documents. The camera is currently in the US and will be shipped by a good friend of mine. Pictures...
  6. O

SOLD Apple iPad 3G 32GB 1st Gen

Selling my old iPad. It's in immaculate condition and comes with a bunch of accessories. You'll get - iPad with what belongs in the box, except USB-cable - Keyboard Dock - Dodocase (with use marks) - Incase stand case - SD Card reader (from original CCK) Since I'm from Germany, you might...
  7. O

Ricoh GRD

Selling the perfect camera for b/w photography. The jpg files are simply stunning and the camera a joy to use. This camera had the Adj-replaced by Ricoh, so you're not going to struggle with that anymore! Just two scratches on the top - One on the hot-shoe - One near the shutter release Apart...
  8. O

FOUND: Ricoh GRD I

Maybe someone has one, and doesn't use it anymore? :) I'm willing to take it off you! Cosmetical appearance isn't important, as long as it's fully functional. EU is preferred, but I consider worldwide, if the price is right.
  9. O

Let me be honest to you: I'm amazed

Just received a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5. You probably know that this camera was bashed, when it was released in 2002, as the early reviews complaint about generally mushy pictures. After some time Leica (Digilux 1 is the same camera) and Pana responded that the sensor was developed to produce...
  10. O

Ricoh GR Digital 1

For sale is a VG condition Ricoh GR Digital, first series. Great for black and white shooting and unlike many of it's brothers and sisters, this one has a functioning Adj-wheel! No major usemarks anywhere. Comes with box and original accessories. I'm selling, cause I just prefer film. 160€...
  11. O

WTS Fuji X10 (EU)

Got a mint X10, I'd like to sell, cause I need money for my education. :rolleyes: Camera comes with all original packaging and a pleather never ready case. Invoice from December included, so it still has around 21-22 months of warranty. EU / UK preferred. If your interested, shoot me a PM...
  12. O

Fuji Klasse W

Probably the most advanced point-n-shoot camera ever made. Only officially sold in Japan and limited production of around 8.000 units. This camera has everything you can expect, except for macro (it does focus down to 30cm though) and shutter priority. ISO range 25-32000 with Fuji's unique...
  13. O

Pentax *ist DS DSLR

This is a very clean Pentax *ist DS DSLR. It has a quite big finder, which covers round about 95% of the frame and allows for easy manual focussing. I used this camera with M42 and PK-Mount lenses and that works very well. Comes with the Strap and USB-Cord and a Manual (which is probably in...
  14. O

Ricoh GR-D 2

Want to upgrade to the 3, so the 2 has to go. :D Wonderful camera with no use marks. Comes with all packaging and original accessories. Pm me for pictures and more information. Can add the Ricoh GS-1 strap for 10€. Price is 170€ plus shipping.
  15. O

Ricoh GR1, Olympus XA, Horizon 202

Unfortunately have to sell some of my film gear. :( First a wonderful Ricoh GR1 This is a legend and has a stunning 28mm lens. Everything on this camera works as intended and the glass is clean. The frame lines and indicators in the viewfinder are lit in low light condition and the LCD is...
  16. O

SOLD Leica Minilux

Hi everybody. Got a cosmetically user Leica Minilux with fixed 40mm f2,4 Summarit for sale. Has some rub marks on the body, but glass is clean and it functions perfectly. Comes with dedicated strap and leather pouch. Price is 150€ + shipping Minilux von oliverleschke auf Flickr Pictures...
  17. O

SOLD Sigma DP1 with a whole lot of accessories 180€

This is just a quick idea. I'm looking for a Ricoh GRD and my budget allows the GRD I. If I'd sell my Sigma DP1, I could go for the III, which allows f1.9 Just to see if their is any interest for this camera, I offer it to you guys. :D 28mm Madness von oliverleschke auf Flickr Sigma DP1...
  18. O

Some (not so) small sensor stuff

I recently got my third Sigma DP1. On the one hand, I love this camera for it's stunning performance, on the other hand it's just difficult to be mastered. Auto focus? Slow Auto Iso? Useless But I give it another try :D Herewith I claim this land.... von oliverleschke auf Flickr And...
  19. O

[WTB] Ricoh GR Digital

Got a GR1 this Week and already shot two rolls, because I love it so much. :D So to save on film, I want the GRD. Looking especially for the original model, but might consider the Mark II, if the price is right. :poke:
  20. O

Canon 7 rangefinder with Jupiter 8 SOLD

I'm selling my Canon 7. I recently acquired this camera, but am still lusting for an M Leica. The camera works perfect and the light meter is 100% accurate (checked against my X100). Only some small use marks on the outside, except a crack in the light meter window on top. Doesn't affect...