The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Joan

FS: 24" iMac

My "white" iMac 24" (will have to check the exact model #) with non-glare screen (fabulous for photos!), purchased new October of 2008, must go. It is in exceptionally nice condition, comes with everything originally supplied EXCEPT the Mac mouse - will instead come with a nice Logitech cordless...
  2. Joan

FS: Olympus E-420 kit plus 3 lenses

Hi All, I am offering my almost new E-420 kit for sale. I purchased it in early April and have only taken about 200 shots. Comes complete in box with all accessories, instructions, CD etc. (E-420 w/25mm pancake lens kit). Also included are the Oly 14-42mm and 40-150mm kit lenses which I...
  3. Joan

SOLD: Canon G10 with OEM leather case

Hi all, I want to buy Shac's little blue G1, so have decided to put my G10 up for sale. it is in like new condition (only 677 shots taken) and comes complete in box with all original accessories, cables, CD's etc. Also included is the OEM leather fitted case. $375 Will accept Paypal or...
  4. Joan

November colors

OK, not as dramatic as New England, but this is Florida, so we take what we can get! :rolleyes: And I found some red berries that seemed just right for the season, too: G10, jpegs with a little PP in LightZone ... still waiting for raw support outside of DPP.
  5. Joan

G10 Southern Plantation

Today we were supposed to take a drive down to the coast, but the weather looked "iffy," so we decided to go in the opposite direction and went up north and spent the afternoon touring a Georgia plantation. The tour begins at the entrance to the stables: (yes, the horses there live better than...
  6. Joan

G10 B&W Conversion - C&C?

Hi all, This is my first honest attempt at trying some black and white conversions, so I would be very grateful if anyone has the time to give me a little critique on this one. It seems a bit blah to me, not quite sure how to give it some spark without overdoing it.
  7. Joan

A few snaps with my new G10

Finally the rain stopped and I was able to get out with the G10. I have to say, I'm really loving this camera! I took about 100 shots but have only processed a few so far. Tallahassee "Downtown Market" is home to produce vendors as well as arts and crafts people selling their wares. Only open...
  8. Joan

Possible Panasonic m4/3 (?)

http://photoscala.de/Artikel/Entwickelt-Micro-Four-Thirds-die-Kamera-der-Zukunft Hope this is for real, love the sleek look!
  9. Joan

Oh, Helen ...

Imagine my surprise when strolling the streets of downtown Melbourne, Florida to come upon OUR VERY OWN Helen, modeling some very scanty costumes!! XOXO :toocool:
  10. Joan

Which small Nikon?

Hi Nikon Shooters, I'm going to give Nikon land a whirl since Bob has kindly sold me his 18-200 VR. Now I just need to find a body to go along with the lens! Would like your advice on which of the small Nikon bodies to buy. From all that I've read, it seems like the old D50 might be a better...
  11. Joan

Sunday blues

and a few other colors. :) My only available digital camera right now is my little Panansonic TZ3, so out we went to the park. Very high contrast day when I first got there I was hoping to get some magnolia pictures, but the rain storms we've had the past few days wiped them out...
  12. Joan

Central Park

Over the weekend I took a trip to NY to visit my photographer friend Terry (TEBnewyork) and tried out my "new" Digilux 2. While for many it's "been there, done that and moved on" with this camera, I am delighted with my recent adoption of it and was generally pleased with many of the shots I...
  13. Joan

Thank you ALL for the help! New cam coming soon. :-)

I really appreciate the wonderful input from everyone on my previous thread about choosing a new camera. MUCHAS GRACIAS!! I am very excited to tell you that a "new" (to me) Digilux 2 will be in my possession very soon. Got a fantastic price on one that has a new sensor, which will also allow...
  14. Joan

Opinions? Ditch the DSLR for a small sensor camera?

Hi All, I'm new to register here, but have been reading this forum avidly for the last couple of months thanks to learning from Terry (TEBnewyork) about how great it is. Thanks to you all for your contributions and all of the eye candy, amazing bunch of shooters here! Thought you might be...