The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Phase One P45+ & Horseman SW-DII pro w/Rodenstock 35mm

Selling as a kit: Phase One P45+ back (5733 actuations) Horseman SW-DII pro body w/M645 mount (Mint) Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 35mm including centre filter. I added to back to my kit as a "spare" that added the long exposure capability to my primary back , a P65. I have since replaced...
  2. G

FS: Leaf Aptus 12

Leaf Aptus 12 back in mint condition. Under 1300 actuations. M645 mount. Euro15000 or US$20000. Can be sold with DF body and 80LS lens for additional Euro2800 or US$3750. Enquiries to : [email protected]
  3. G

ALPA sync release on IQ180

I have just discovered that the Alpa sync release, which did not work on my IQ180, is now working perfectly. I have just installed firmware update 1.47, so I guess Phase have altered the backs sync timing to be in line with the P65+, on which the sync release works fine. I'm off to Iraq for a...
  4. G

FS Phase One P65+ Value Added

Phase One P65+ back with value added warranty (approx 18 months balance of warranty) and all items included with VA kit. Most items in the kit such as the charger and LCC kit are new and unused. This is because I have 2 other Phase One backs and am using the items from the older back. The kit...
  5. G

8x10 vs IQ180

This is a commentary on the recent article by Markus Zuber, published on Luminous Landscape. If you haven’t read it yet : http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/iq180_vs_8x10.shtml Markus Zuber’s article raises a number of issues, both technical and philosophical. One of the...
  6. G

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12 Mint condition

Leaf Aptus 12, M645 mount, as new condition. 1250 exposures. In original hardcase with all accessories incl. firewire cables, charger, 2 batteries, spare stylus, sensor cleaning pads. Price: Euro 17,200.oo or USD23,700.oo (Phase One DF and 80mmLS available to person who buys this back or my...
  7. G

FS: Phase One P65+ w/Value Added warranty

Phase One P65+ back with value added warranty and all items included with VA kit. Most items in the kit such as the charger and LCC kit are new and unused. This is because I have 2 other Phase One backs and am using the items from the older back. The kit includes the Phase One VA hardshell...
  8. G

FS: Phase One P65+ Value Added kit w/19 months balance of warranty

Phase One P65+ back with value added warranty and all items included with VA kit. Most items in the kit such as the charger and LCC kit are new and unused. This is because I have 2 other Phase One backs. The kit includes the Phase One VA hardshell trolley case, FW cables (new), dual charger...
  9. G

FS: Phase One P65+ w/20 months Value Added Warranty

Phase One P65+ back with value added warranty and all items included with VA kit. Most items in the kit such as the charger and LCC kit are new and unused. This is because I have 2 other Phase One backs. The kit includes the Phase One VA hardshell trolley case, FW cables (new), dual charger...
  10. G

Phase One P65+ value added kit DF w/80LS

Phase One P65+ back, Phase One DF body w/Schneider Kreutznach 80mm Leaf shutter lens. Value added kit with balance of approx 22months to go on the extended warranty. Back was serviced at Phase One Denmark and returned on 22 June 2011. It has a brand new sensor filter and LCD screen and as such...
  11. G

80 Megapixels on Alpa etc

Today, I came home to find Mrs.Siebel at the dining table unpacking the Phase One IQ180 she'd bought me. Did I mention I LOVE that woman?!!!!!! So, once I've had the time to get used to it, I will be keen to see how it stacks up against my Aptus 12. I am really keen to see if all the anticipated...
  12. G

PhaseOne P65+ kit w/value added warranty

Kit consists of: P65+ back, 10,837 activations, VGC DF camera body very little use (back mostly used on my ALPA STC) Schneider 80mm leaf-shutter lens, very little use. P1 Trolley case LCC filter Firewire cables Sandisk CF card reader, firewire 800 Firewire cable 4.5m Battery charger kit 2x P1...
  13. G

FS: Mint Aptus65, Blad 555ELD, 50mmCFi

Complete outfit consisting of :- LEAF Aptus 65 Digital back with chargers, batteries, Leaf digital magazine 30G, cables, connectors, CD software. This backs frame counter shows 1025 frames - it is barely used. Sensor is clear and unmarked, as is the back casing. Hasselblad 555ELD body...
  14. G

Leaf Aptus 65, Blad 555ELD, 50mm Distagon all mint

LEAF Aptus 65 (28Mp), Hasselblad 555ELD, Carl Zeiss 50mm Distagon CFi plus Leaf digital magazine 30Gb and all batteries, chargers, cables and trolley case. This kit was purchased new approximately and has logged only 996 frames since then. The back is in "as new" condition with no marks...
  15. G

Hasselblad CF, 50mm f4 Distagon

Carl Zeiss 50mm f4 distagon, floating element model. The lens barrel has no marks or signs of wear on bayonet etc. Fucus ring is smooth and without tight spots. Mechanically fully sound. The front element has superficial blemishes at 6 o'clock position on the coating. They do not appear to be...
  16. G

Hasselblad 503CW w/80mm f2.8 Planar CF

Chrome body, waist level finder, 80mm Planar CF, no film magazine. This camera has only been used with my Phase One P25 back, so there has essentially been no wear on the film drive system. The body is in very good condition but shows a little brassing on the accessory rail on the left of the...
  17. G

Hasselblad CF, 250mm f5.6 Sonnar

Carl Zeiss 250mm f5.6 CF series for "V" mount cameras (500CM, 500ELX, 503CW, 555ELD etc). This lens is fully functional mechanically, has clear lenses with no sign of scratches or fungus. Focus ring turns smoothly with no drag points. The lens mount shows very little wear. The front bayonet...
  18. G

Hasselblad CF, Makro-Planar 120mm f4

Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 120mm f4 CF series for "V" mount cameras (500CM, 500ELX, 503CW, 555ELD etc). This lens is fully functional mechanically, has clear lenses with no sign of scratches or fungus. Focus ring turns smoothly with no drag points. The lens mount shows very little wear. Included is...
  19. G

Hasselblad CF, 180mm f4 Sonnar

Carl Zeiss 180/4 CF series for "V" mount cameras (500CM, 500ELX, 503CW, 555ELD etc). This lens is fully functional mechanically, has clear lenses with no sign of scratches or fungus. Focus ring turns smoothly with no drag points. The lens mount shows very little wear. The front bayonet shows...
  20. G

Phase One P25 with Horseman SW-D and Rodenstock 35mm/4.5 Apo Sironar digital

Phase One P25 (22MP) back w/Hasselblad "V" mount, Horseman SW-D superwide technical camera w/ Rodenstock 35mm Apo Sironar Digital. Both camera and back were purchased new from L&P Digital in Sydney Australia. The back has just returned from service at Phase One Denmark and has 3 months...