The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

Alpa 12 Max, Alpagon HR 90mm/5.6, Rodenstock 150mm Digital

Selling a few items to fund my next purchase. Here you go: 1. Alpa 12 Max - latest version in mint condition. It comes with stitching adapter, Arca tripod mount, wood grip, original box and accessories: - Asking price $4,650 shipped + paypal fee if payment via paypal; US bank account transfer...
  2. Y

Novoflex TrioBalance 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod (Like new)

Bought this tripod couple months ago. Never taken outside of my apartment and in like new condition. I come to realize I don't like 3 sets of tripod...;-) It's built very solid. top part acts as a leveling base. You can add a clamp or use a Arca L60 geared head to create a perfect set. Legs...
  3. Y

Arca Swiss L-Bracket

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/723386-REG/Arca_Swiss_802306_Universal_L_Bracket.html SOLD
  4. Y

Alpa sync cord Mark I and II with Sync Release Mark I for Phase One back

Previously used on my Alpa/P1 IQ260 setup. Upgraded recently and no longer need them. Items are in perfectly condition. On the Left - Alpa sync cord Mark I and Sync release Mark I; Price - $320, On the right - Sync Cord Mark II and Sync release Mark I; Price - $470. Price includes paypal...
  5. Y

Alpa STC and Progrid Screen - $3,300

https://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/63478-fs-alpa-stc-body-progrid-screen-2x-alpa-sync-cord-mk-i-ii.html I really like to reduce my idle equipment. So, Here it is priced to sell. Alpa STC Body mint condition - $3,300; included with body are 2 Alpa tripod mount perfect to position the...
  6. Y

FS: Alpa STC body, Progrid Screen, 2x Alpa Sync Cord Mk I and II

Time to clean up some of my rarely use equipment and make room for something else. Alpa STC Body mint condition - $3950; included with body are 2 Alpa tripod mount perfect to position the camera vertically or horizontally. There is also an Alpa original hotshoe on top. Progrid Screen mint...
  7. Y

Phase one IQ3 electronic shutter cable release without adaptor

Being an old school kind of guy, I want to have a physical cable release for the electronic shutter, but all the options seem to require an adaptor to connect to another release unit. Has anyone found an option that can simply attach to the back with a release button? Thanks
  8. Y

FS; Rodenstock HR 70mm in Cambo Mount

In mint condition and recently serviced and calibrated by Cambo. US$2,380 Paypal and shipped by express mail from Hong Kong. . I have sold items here in the past and have perfect record on ebay. Let me know if you need further reference.
  9. Y

WTB: Phaseone IQ160 or IQ180 digital back.

Please PM me with your asking price and condition. Thanks.
  10. Y

WTB: Schneider 35mm F/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL

Please PM me if you have one to offer. Thanks!
  11. Y

FS: Leica Summilux-M 24mm Like New

Bought new and used for couple times. The lens is in like new condition every way with all packaging. I have done numerous deal here and has perfect rating on ebay. Asking US$4,600 net to me and include free shipping to worldwide location. I'm located in Hong Kong and can ship international...
  12. Y

Timing of new firmware for IQ1/IQ2

With the release of IQ3, When can me expect updated firmware with the new feature for IQ1/IQ2?
  13. Y

WTB: Leica Noctilux V1 E58

Although I keep telling myself that I don't need another lens, I'm looking for a Leica Noctilux V1 E58. I'm open to any condition, but prefer one without issues on the elements/focus. Please PM me if you like to sell.
  14. Y

FS: Cambo Rodenstock 70mm HR

A replacement from Cambo. Lens is in new condition and never mounted to my camera. It's non-TS mount. Lens in located in NYC. Asking $3,500 paypal shipped from US.
  15. Y

Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm 2.8 ZE Canon

Lens in like new condition in every aspect. Everything is included as originally purchased (new). The lens is currently located in Hong Kong. I will ship postal office express with tracking which should reach most of the international location in 5-7 days. Asking $1,100 paypal and shipped.
  16. Y

FS: Hand grip for ALPA 12 TC, STC, MAX, XY, FPS

Reference link from Alpa. ALPA of Switzerland - Manufacturers of remarkable cameras - Hand grip set Item is in mint to like new condition (mounted once and never used). $600 shipped and paypal.
  17. Y

FS: Linhof Techno, Kapture Group sliding back

For Sale is a gently used linhof techno setup in excellent condition. I have had a great time using this setup and have taken many pictures with it (www.flickr.com/yatlee) All gear/knob are smooth and in great working condition. Includes in the setup are: 1. Linhof Techno serial number xxx018)...
  18. Y

LEE Filters Big stopper

Mint with pouch and little instruction sheet. $110 or BO paypal and shipped. LEE Filters 100 x 100mm Big Stopper 3.0 Neutral Density BSND B&H
  19. Y

LEE Filters Lens Hood - Wide Angle with single slot

New never been used. $210 shipped and paypal.
  20. Y

High End Filters sales

For sales is my extra set of filters which doesn’t get much use. The Schneider filters are way better Lee filters in terms light transition and no color cast even stacked. Here they are and their price. All filters are in excellent condition and comes with original pouch. 1. Schneider 4x5.65"...