The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Canon 60D Body - Brand New

I have a Canon 60D Body that was just purchased. I bought it to get the printer and lens rebates from Canon so the UPC has been removed but the camera has not been used. Just purchased from B&H so will include the receipt for the buyer. My price is $899 net to me.
  2. G

Nikon D3s - 3 weeks old

I have a nearly new D3s for sale. It currently has 1500 shutter actuations on it and was purchased three weeks ago. It's a USA model purchased from an authorized Nikon dealer. I'll include a copy of the receipt. It comes with everything as new, box, accessories, etc. The price is $4850 net...
  3. G

FS: New Nikon D7000 w/18-105mm VR Kit - $1499!!!

These are extremely hard to find and I have one I'm selling at list price. They are going for around $1700 on ebay. It's a brand new USA model with the camera and 18-105mm lens kit. Purchased from an authorized Nikon dealer. I'll include a copy of the receipt. The price of $1499 is net to...
  4. G

Canon T2i with 18-55 IS Kit - New

I have a new Canon T2i with 18-55 IS lens kit for sale - official USA model. I purchased with a printer to get the rebate but don't need the camera. The camera has not been opened but the UPC code from the box has been removed for rebate purposes. It was just purchased last week and I will...
  5. G

FS: Ricoh GXR + S10 Kit - Like New

I have a Ricoh GXR and S10 Kit with LC-2 lens cap that is in mint condition with boxes for a price of $429 + shipping. I accept paypal (no extra charge). Thanks, Greg
  6. G

FS: Nikon D3X

For sale is my Nikon D3X. It's a USA model with 31000 shots on it, a little over a year old. It's in absolutely mint condition and works perfectly. My price is $6100 net to me via paypal echeck (or +3% for non echeck paypal payment) with free priority shipping. CONUS only.
  7. G

FS: GF1 w/20mm 1.7 Kit

I'm selling my GF1 with 20mm 1.7 lens kit. The kit is about 5 months old and has seen very little use - roughly a few hundred shots taken. It's in essentially brand new condition. The box is a bit rough though. $700 net to me via paypal. Includes free shipping via priority mail. Thanks.
  8. G

WTB: Nikon F6

Looking to purchase a Nikon F6 in good condition. Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell. Thanks, Greg
  9. G

SOLD: Panasonic 14-140mm HD & 45m Macro Micro 4/3rds lenses

I have a new Panasonic 14-140mm HD Micro 4/3rds lens that has been removed from a GH1 kit. This lens is from a US kit. Price is $699 shipped priority mail to US addresses. Also I have an imported Panasonic/Leica 45mm Macro Micro 4/3rds purchased a couple of weeks ago from a Japanese seller on...
  10. G

FS: Panasonic GF1 Body Only

I have a new USA Model Panasonic GF1 Body only for sale. Purchased as a kit but I am keeping the lens. Includes everything as new except the lens. I will include a copy of the original receipt as well. Price is $649.
  11. G

National Parks

Hi, PBS is airing Ken Burns National Parks this week in 2 hour episodes. Watched last nights episode and it has some amazing video and photography. In case you missed last nights episode you can catch it online at: http://video.pbs.org/video/1258704633 Enjoy! Greg
  12. G

Sony A900 w/Zeiss vs ? - A Challenge

Care for a little challenge? Below you will find two shots of the same scene shot at F/8 shot using RAW and processed in Lightroom. One of them was shot with the Zeiss 24-70mm and the other with something else. See if you can identify which was the Zeiss and which was the other lens, and...
  13. G

FS: Nikon D60 with 18-55 VR lens

I'm selling my mint condition D60 with it's original 18-55mm VR kit lens. Includes original box and accessories. It also has a GGS glass screen protector for the LCD. $465 - shipping and paypal included
  14. G

Nikon D5000 & Gigapan Epic 100

Hey guys, I wanted to share my experience with the Gigapan Epic 100 and the Nikon D5000. The Epic 100 is a robotic pano head that automatically shoots the scene for you. You set it up by mounting the camera and then panning the horizon to the top and bottom of the frame to tell it the field...
  15. G

Per pixel sharpness between cameras

I posted a comparison of per pixel sharpness over at dpreview on the following thread: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1032&message=30309086 For convenience I've duplicated the post here... Is per pixel sharpness drastically different amongst DSLRs? I've heard many...
  16. G

FS: Sigma 300-800mm f/5.6 EX APO IF HSM AF Lens for Canon EOS

This is an amazing lens and is in absolutely perfect condition. I've had this for a while but it hasn't seen much use lately so I've decided to let it go for $4600 + $99 shipping. No extra fee for postal money order or e-check through Paypal. If not paying via e-check Paypal fee is an...
  17. G

On the road to Alaska

Hi Guys, Just wanted to say hello and post some photos taken so far on our trek up to Alaska. We've reached Mile 0 of the Alaska highway and will continue up to Anchorage and Denali National Park from there. Internet connectivity is pretty spotty up here so I'll probably only get to check in...
  18. G

Getting a handle on resolutions differences

Hey guys, I've been struggling with getting a handle on the various resolution differences between the medium format backs and my D3. I wanted to get a rough idea of what I might expect in the resolution area between various choices so I put together a little test that helps me visualize the...
  19. G

D3 vs D300 Dynamic Range

Hi Folks, As a spin off of the D3 vs D300 thread I decided to do some dynamic range comparisons between the two. My approach to testing the dynamic range was to expose a bracketed set of shots on both cameras and then test the ability to push and pull them in Adobe Camera Raw. This gives me a...
  20. G

D300 Color Calibration Settings in ACR or LR

Ok, here's the D300 settings - posting this in a different thread to avoid confusion with the D3 settings. I see a smaller difference between the calibrated and default settings on the D300 but it's there again in the greens and to a lesser degree the skin tones. Ok, just one example this...