The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Clawery

WTB - Canon 70-200 f/2.8

I'm looking for a Canon 70-200 f/2.8. IS would be my preference, but I will consider a non IS one also. Thanks, Chris Lawery [email protected]
  2. Clawery

WTB -Canon 50mm f/ 1.4 or 1.8 for EOS

I'm looking for a EX or EX+ Canon 50mm for my 5D Mk II. Thanks, Chris Lawery
  3. Clawery

Hello from Phase One

Welcome to Get DPI Kevin! Chris Lawery [email protected]
  4. Clawery

WTB - Acute 1200 or 2400 pack w/ heads

I'm currently looking to purchase an Acute 1200 or 2400 pack and 2-3 Acute/ D4 heads. It would be nice if it came in a case as well as possibly stands / umbrellas. Thank you, Chris Lawery [email protected] (404)234-5195
  5. Clawery

Leica Open House December 3rd

Carsten, No problem leaving me out. What about Dave? Sorry to you Don too. :cry: Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Leaf, Cambo, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195 Newsletter: Read Latest or...
  6. Clawery

Leica Open House December 3rd

Hubba Hubba Steve! :ROTFL: Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Leaf, Cambo, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195 Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up RSS Feed: Subscribe Buy Capture One at 10% off
  7. Clawery

Departing from Capture Integration

Thank you for all the kind words! I will be posting some of my new imagery. Glad to see that Don and Ken have changed their locations to include Atlanta and Miami! Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Leaf, Cambo, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo...
  8. Clawery

Departing from Capture Integration

I am sad to announce that I will be departing as sales manager from Capture Integration. I am going back to shooting full time, something that is my true love (besides my wife). It truly has been a great to meet all of you in person and through this forum! Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)...
  9. Clawery

Tethered Mac

I think Mac took a step backward going with only FW 800 in their MacBook Pros and towers. Speed is nice, but at the sacrifice of good connectivity. So many current products are FW 400 that they still should have FW400 and 800. I understand that laptops are tight, but a MacPro should have it...
  10. Clawery

Plea from newbie C1Pro v.5 user

Kit, If you would like a personally guided tour on how Capture One functions, we offer on-line training. Doug Peterson, our tech at Capture Integration, can help you with customizing exactly what you want. Please feel free to e-mail or call our Miami office to see if it is something you may...
  11. Clawery

Rm3d here for real?

I am working on getting a definitive answer from Arca-Swiss on how the new focus system will interact with the tilt mechanism. Attached you will find a press release from Arca on the Rm3d and a spec sheet. Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase...
  12. Clawery

Rm3d here for real?

I am working on getting more detailed information from Arca-Swiss on the Rm3d so we can post and keep everyone informed. We will post it ASAP. Steve and I were fortunate to get a demo from Martin at Photo Expo in NY. It's a very nice system and I can't wait to get one in hand and test it...
  13. Clawery

Phase One P40+ Oregon Workshop Images

I like the way Henry thinks! I'm sure your wife won't mind a bit. :ROTFL: Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Leaf, Cambo, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195 Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up...
  14. Clawery

Compact Flash Card Speeds for MFDB

There is a very precise Knowledge Base Article on Phase One's web site. The article will ask you to check your firmware to see what works best with your back. http://www.phaseone.com/HOME/Content/Support/Article.aspx?articleid=1590&LanguageID=1&layoutid=SupportSite%20-%20Main Chris Lawery...
  15. Clawery

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GetDPI

Congratulations GetDPI! Glad that you are here and for all the forum members that participate! Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195 Newsletter: Read Latest or...
  16. Clawery

Jumping in to MF!! P45 or H3DII-39? Advise..Please :)

Ketch, I believe Chris Hollo had passed along our name (Capture Integration). I saw that Doug Peterson, our Head of Technical service has already replied to this thread, but please feel free to ask away any questions that you may have. Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales...
  17. Clawery

Basic Prime Line-up (mamiya)

Shelby, Please take a look and utilize our Capture Integation Focal Length Calculator. It will help guide you to what prime lenses you may want. It's a handy little tool. Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo &...
  18. Clawery

FS: Canon 5D body w/ Battery Grip

Bump. Price drop to $1400.00.
  19. Clawery

MF Upper body workout

The P65+ is even lighter that the P40+! Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture Integration Phase One, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 404.234.5195 Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up RSS Feed: Subscribe[/font]
  20. Clawery

Need emergency phase one battery help!!

Robert, Sorry that I was not able to troubleshoot your issue, but hopefully Doug Peterson will be able to assist you. I know that you after we spoke yesterday that he was going to contact you and help you with you issue. Chris Lawery (e-mail Me) __________________ Sales Manager, Capture...