The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Clawery

WTB - Canon 70-200 f/2.8

I'm looking for a Canon 70-200 f/2.8. IS would be my preference, but I will consider a non IS one also. Thanks, Chris Lawery [email protected]
  2. Clawery

WTB -Canon 50mm f/ 1.4 or 1.8 for EOS

I'm looking for a EX or EX+ Canon 50mm for my 5D Mk II. Thanks, Chris Lawery
  3. Clawery

WTB - Acute 1200 or 2400 pack w/ heads

I'm currently looking to purchase an Acute 1200 or 2400 pack and 2-3 Acute/ D4 heads. It would be nice if it came in a case as well as possibly stands / umbrellas. Thank you, Chris Lawery [email protected] (404)234-5195
  4. Clawery

Departing from Capture Integration

I am sad to announce that I will be departing as sales manager from Capture Integration. I am going back to shooting full time, something that is my true love (besides my wife). It truly has been a great to meet all of you in person and through this forum! Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)...
  5. Clawery

FS: Canon 5D body w/ Battery Grip

I personally have a Canon 5D body w/ caps, dual battery grip, 2 batteries, charger and Kirk L-Bracket. The body is in great shape except one scuff on near the hot shoe. I am asking $1500.00 OBO. Chris Lawery (From Capture Integration) [email protected] (404)2343-5195
  6. Clawery

Capture Integration-Birmingham, AL - Sept. 15th

Capture Integration will be hosting an event at Second Row Studio in Birmingham Alabama on September 15th @ 6:30pm. Come out and see some of the hot new products! Come see the P65+/ P40+ and Cambo RS. To read more about the event and for directions please follow this link to our web site...
  7. Clawery

New CAMBO TS/SWING

Cambo will be releasing a new Tilt/ Swing adapter soon and I wanted to get some initial images of the prototype out for everyone to see. Pricing as well as date of availability will be following soon. Attached are some images of the new Tilt/Swing Lensboard for Cambo Wide DS / RS / Compact...
  8. Clawery

Capture One 4.7 just released

Phase One just released Capture One 4.7 today. There are some much anticipated improvements with the new release. Here is a quick list of some of the additions to the new version: 1. Added tethered support (Pro version) for Canon 5D Mk II and Nikon D3X 2. Newly designed file format - (.eip new...
  9. Clawery

Canon 1Ds Mark III tethered in OSX 10.5.6 vs 10.5.5

We recently ran a test with the Canon 1Ds Mark III tethered in OSX 10.5.6 and 10.5.5. Please take a look at our speed comparison. http://www.captureintegration.com/tests/canon/ Chris Lawery Sales Manager [email protected] Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year...
  10. Clawery

Phase One P65+ test shots

Capture Integration was lucky to be the first to show the P65+ in the US. Please take a look at some of the test shots we shot. This DB is amazing! http://www.captureintegration.com/tests/phase-one/ http://www.captureintegration.com/phase-one/p65/ (more details about the P65+) Chris Lawery...
  11. Clawery

FS: Canon G10s IN STOCK!

We just received another shipment of Canon G10s! Please give Dave, Lance or I a call if you would like to order one. They are $499.00 plus shipping/ tax. Chris Lawery Sales Manager [email protected] Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer of the Year 877-217-9870 | National Atlanta...
  12. Clawery

FS-Schneider Super-Angulon 90mm f5.6 lens XL

I have a Schneider Super-Angulon 90mm f5.6 lens XL for sale. It's in excellent shape and has very little use. I am asking $1500.00 OBO. Chris Lawery [email protected]
  13. Clawery

New Phase One P+ firmware update

Phase One just announced a new P+ firmware update (3.2.6). Please take a look at the link to our web site for the latest updates. http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/09/15/firmware-update-for-p-backs-326/ Chris Lawery Sales Manager [email protected] Capture Integration, Phase...
  14. Clawery

Capture One 3.7.9 for Mac

Phase One just released Capture One 3.7.9 Pro / DB for Mac today. Here is what the update has addressed: Solved issues • Occasional black lines running Leopard (10.5.x) • Load problem for certain Nikon D3, D300 files • Canon 1DMKIII 4 pixel offset • Highlight Tone Priority for Canon...
  15. Clawery

P30+ vs Canon 1Ds Mark III tethered speed test

We were asked by several photographers as to the speed of a Canon 1Ds Mark III shooting tethered. We wanted to see how the Mark III would compare to the Phase One P30+. http://www.captureintegration.com/tests/comparisons/ PS. Thanks to Doug Peterson for running this test. Chris Lawery...
  16. Clawery

Capture One 4.1 Enhanced Tethered Workflow

This exclusive workflow was developed by Capture Integration’s Miami Technician Doug Peterson in conjunction with the head of Phase One Tech Support, Jon Gilbert. In the link below Doug will discuss how to: 1. Export to a Web-Gallery 2. Shoot to a Hot-Folder 3. Compare Variants 4. Select...
  17. Clawery

Cambo Wide RS

I wanted to show everyone what to expect from Cambo in the near future. Cambo has scaled down their version of the Wide DS and called it the RS. It should start to ship in July 08. Here are a few notes directly from Cambo: Technically, the height of the camera has changed slightly, but is...
  18. Clawery

Canon 1Ds Mark III firmware update

Canon announced that there was a firmware updated this morning. You can go to Canon's web site to download it. http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=15710 Here are some of the release details: Release Details: EO-1D Mark III & EOS-1Ds Mark...