The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

FREE Leica Telyt 400/6.8, visoflex adapter to Leica mount, Leica bellows

I'm moving in 2 weeks and making those hard decisions about what to take. I won't use this visoflex set up, actually never have! I'd appreciate if it's next owner pays for UPS ground and it's yours. best.....Peter
  2. I

Fs noctilux 1.0 price reduced, 5k

I have a superb Canadian Nocti, F 1.0 for sale. It was the last version before the built in hood. It comes with hood, and it was hand coded. No box or papers came with it. I bought it here from "Rob" a Canadian, about 5 years ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I've owned 3 Noctiluxes, all 1.0...
  3. I

Noctilux 1.0 for sale

I have a superb Canadian Nocti, F 1.0 for sale. It was the last version before the built in hood. It comes with hood, and it was hand coded. No box or papers came with it. I bought it here from "Rob" a Canadian, about 5 years ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I've owned 3 Noctiluxes, all 1.0...
  4. I

WTB charger for Leica M9 battery

Hi folks- I lost my charger for my M9 monochrome. Does anyone have an extra to sell me? Thanks....Peter
  5. I

New DF owner, Zeiss question

Hi all- Just got a silver DF yesterday. I have all these wonderful F mount lenses, including a 17-35/2.8 I bought from Jack a while ago, but have not had a body for therm in almost a year! Believe it or not, I was planning on getting my Kodak 14x repaired but decided to wake up to the 21st...
  6. I

Noctilux F1.0, Version 2, with hood

I bought this beautiful lens from Robsteve on this forum 2 years ago. Here is a link to that sales thread http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/41160-sold-noctilux-f1-e60-second-version-rare-hood.html#post460578 Rob had it coded (not by leica). I've had 2 other noctiluxes and this is by far...
  7. I

Thoughts about my new M240

Not sure if anyone could learn anything about the M240 from me, especially with the superb reviews and commentary by the wonderful photographers that grace this forum. This is just to share my own thoughts about getting the camera after a long period of debate, and then using it at a very...
  8. I

FS 35 cron version 4 mint

Original box, pouch, and caps. original warranty card. Leica 35 cron hood. $1600 net to me, you pay shipping and paypal fee. Thanks....Peter http://innerimager.zenfolio.com/img/s5/v127/p958628701.jpg http://innerimager.zenfolio.com/img/s5/v127/p997241297-3.jpg...
  9. I

Superb Nikon Kit for sale

I’m selling my entire Nikon kit. No trades. 5% discount if you purchase the whole collection. 2.5% discount for purchase of multiple items if total is over $3K. (This does not include the D3X). Prices do not include paypal fee or shipping. Only CONUS sales please. I have set the prices very...
  10. I

Do you want a superb Nikon DSLR kit?

I have a great Nikon kit 1. D3X essentially brand new with bracket 2. Nikon 17-35/2.8 AFS 3. Nikon 28/1.4 AFD 4. Nikon 28/2.0 AIS 5. Zeiss 35/2 6. Zeiss 50/2 Macro 7. Nikon 50/1.4 AFD 8. Nikon 85/1.4 AFD 9. Nikon 70-200/2.8 AF-S version 1 10. Nikon 45mm/2.8 AIS 11. Nikon 105 AND 135 2.0 AF/DC...
  11. I

Looking for Leica MP or M7, Silver, 0.85

If you have either and are interested in selling or trading please contact me. Thanks....Peter
  12. I

FS 50 lux pre-asph black paint

I have a beautiful last version (e46, pull out hood) black painted 50 lux pre-asph. It has very slight brassing on the aperture and focus ring, no other flaws. I will supply photos to interested buyers. As it came to me, it's lens and caps only, no box/pouch. It is extremely well focus...
  13. I

Color filter recommandations for MM

I going to get a yellow orange 46mm filters. New world for me. Are there things to know about strength of filters, etc? I usually get B+W filters, any thoughts are appreciated. best.....Peter
  14. I

FT 50 lux pre-asph for 28 cron asph

I have an excellent plus black paint last version (e46 with attached hood) 50 1.4 pre-asph. Beautiful to look at and IQ is superb. Has very slight brassing on ring. Looking for similar condition 28 cron asph. Probably not 1 for 1 trade as the 50 lux does get more than the 28 cron on the used...
  15. I

thought I was losing my mind

The M Mono arrived yesterday....love at first sight. Went to open files in Capture 1 the only Raw program besides Raw Developer I've used for years. I couldn't import any images. Having recently upgraded (via demo glad to say) to 7.0 with it's new "catalogues" and old "sessions" I assumed I was...
  16. I

FS M9, Grey

Excellent condition. A few very small scratches on lower left upper plate as seen in second image, no other marks of any kind. No scratches on LCD. Bought from Tamarkin a few months after M9 was released. 7286 actuations, flawless performance. RF extremely accurate with F1 noctilux, 35/50...
  17. I

Just got a D3X.....

I remember when it came out and the most common critique was how overpriced it was, and certainly hard to justify the $3000 increase from the D3 (which I shot for several years). So I sold that D3 to buy a D800E which is now in the hands of RobSteve of this forum. (Traded for his noctilux plus...
  18. I

Leica 28/2.8 PC?

Considering this lens for the 800e. Anyone with experience with it on a dslr? Thanks.....Peter
  19. I

28/2 ais on D800 E

Very happy with first tests! This image out the kitchen door serves well for sharpness testing over coffee. F8. At F2 central sharpness is excellent and the close focusing is sweet on this lens. No sharpening added. Full image downsized to 1024 pixels 100% crops- center right edge left...
  20. I

D800E arrives

In time to shoot a show with my son's band last night. My first impressions are, well, wildly enthusiastic. Holding aside absolute IQ, my first surprise was how well it auto focused in extremely low light. Much better than the D3 I had been using. Then the quality at 6400 ISO is astounding...