The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS: RX100MI, A37, Eye Fi Mobi, Eye Fi Pro X2

Selling some stuff that I'm not using anymore. Original RX100MI Works great. I sent it back to Sony about a two years ago for them to clean dust from the sensor. Few cosmetic scratches/loss of paint on the front and along a few edges as seen in the photo. Didn't even notice them until I took...
  2. P

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Check out this link for info regarding the 10-18 on full frame.A7 - in my hands: Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
  3. P

WTS: Fuji X100 & Epson R-D1s

Hi Kevin, same questions! What's the condition of the X100, and the first three characters of serial number? Do you have any pics?
  4. P

X100s or RX1

Even more conflicted ;)
  5. P

X100s or RX1

Its probably a little of both ;) She loves the 3D look of the big aperature lenses that I have with the DSLR which is kinda hard to get with the RX100.
  6. P

X100s or RX1

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I keep going back and forth on this one. Having never had a FF camera before, will I be missing something with the APS-C sensor in the X100s?
  7. P

X100s or RX1

Hi all, just wondering if I can pick your brains...I'm having a really hard time deciding between the two cameras. I've read everything about the two and its making the decision even more difficult. Assuming that I can get a RX1 for $2100 and the X100s for regular price, which would you pick...
  8. P

RX1 Lens hood opinions

Can I assume that there the 37mm opening doesn't vignette? Just making sure. I've never had so much GAS regarding a camera...I know I'm gonna give in really soon.
  9. P

FS: Brand New Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM $300 p

SOLD FS: Brand New Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM $300 p Sold. Thanks for looking!
  10. P

FS: NEX Lenses (16mm and 50mm)

16mm is sold. 50mm still available.
  11. P

FS: Brand New Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM $300 p

Hi all, I just got a brand new unused Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM from an A37 kit that I don't need. $300 plus shipping. I'll eat the Paypal fees. I've completed several transactions at The GetDPI Photography Forums - Powered by vBulletin and my e*bay username is j0nwayne. 100%...
  12. P

FS: NEX Lenses (16mm and 50mm)

Selling my NEX lenses that I haven't been using lately. All lenses have glass in great condition. Might have a scratch or two on the body that doesn't affect the operation of the lens. Comes with original box and paperwork. SEL16F28 - $120 shipped CONUS and paypal. SEL50F18 - $230 shipped...
  13. P

SOLD: Sony A33 Body $250 shipped

Hi all, selling a Sony A33 SLT Body that is in great condition. As a NEX user, I bought it to shoot my son's soccer games. Perfect for a new DSLR shooter or a backup camera. Comes with Sony strap, body cap, battery and battery charger. Also comes with a brand new (in packaging) eyepiece cup...
  14. P

FS Minolta, Sekonic, Leica M and R

Does the Summicron collapse fine into the NEX without hitting the sensor? Thanks
  15. P

I can't send you any messages regarding the Nex 24mm because you have too many private messages...

I can't send you any messages regarding the Nex 24mm because you have too many private messages in your mailbox.
  16. P

Zeiss 24mm 1.8 NEX Priced to Sell

$795 plus shipping. You pay shipping and I'll pay the paypal Selling my Zeiss 24mm 1.8 for NEX because I'm not using it as much because I get way too nervous about taking it everywhere with me and my lowly NEX-5 doesn't take full advantage of the Zeiss glass. Near mint. Only blemish is the...
  17. P

Zeiss 24mm 1.8 for NEX

bump
  18. P

Zeiss 24mm 1.8 for NEX

Selling my Zeiss 24mm 1.8 for NEX because I'm not using it as much because I get way too nervous about taking it everywhere with me and my lowly NEX-5 doesn't take full advantage of the Zeiss glass. Near mint. Only blemish is the clear tape or sealant across the serial number is peeling off as...
  19. P

Zeiss 24mm 1.8 Nex E-Mount

Price reduction $925 shipped to CONUS