The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

Ricoh GR1s (black) with date function

Great camera here and great price! Oh man I am trying to weigh things out and see if I need another one. Goodluck!
  2. I

FS: Canon 35/2 LTM (Japanese Summicron)

For sale is a Canon 35mm f2 lens in leica thread mount (ltm) with original canon front and rear caps in aluminum. Lens has some cleaning marks and dust specs which obviously does not affect the performance. I can feel a very little wobble with the focusing ring but again this does not affect the...
  3. I

Contax G2 Body (Black) No. 1195

Hi Andy, I've sent you an email but I think your inbox is already full.
  4. I

WTB: Contax T3

I think this has already sold from another forum. Thanks though for posting the link. Cheers!
  5. I

WTB: Contax T3

I'm looking for the two tooth version of this camera in very good working condition. Preferably black including various filters and hood. Looking to do transactions within the Conus area, PM me if you have a spare one to sell. PS: If you are located in Asia let me know your shipping method.
  6. I

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

M6-Canon 35/2 LTM-Neopan 400-HC110 Dilution B M6-Canon 35/2 LTM-Agfa APX 400-HC110 Dilution B M6-Canon 35/2 LTM-Solid Gold 200 Flickr: Mr. Aldas' Photostream
  7. I

M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Arista Premium 400 - HC-110 Dillution B @20° M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Arista Premium 400 - HC-110 Dillution B @20° M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Plus X rated ISO 100 - HC-110 Dillution B @20° M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Neopan 400 - D76, 1:1 - @20° M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Neopan 400 -...
  8. I

I just want to share this.

We need to. Thanks for your appreciation Elena.
  9. I

WTS - Canon 35mm f2 ltm

Now I know. Thanks man! :)
  10. I

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

This is one hell of a shot! I was all :eek: when I saw this. Very Nice. :clap: Why don't we do a print exchange here guys? Hehe.
  11. I

WTS - Canon 35mm f2 ltm

Nice item! Goodluck with the sale. I'm just curious. How do you distinguish the different versions of this lens?
  12. I

Thank you Cindy and Araakii. Yes you are right Cindy, this canon lens really draws beautiful photos. This has been my everyday companion since I got it. Tried working on colors but there is really something with black and white that makes me consider it more than of the colored shots.
  13. I

Lens for your M mount camera??

Thanks for the suggestions Cindy. I decided to why not go differently and purchase a canon lens instead of the usual leica or voigtlander lenses. Just to try it out. The specific canon lens that catches my attention is the 35/2 which they consider as a poor man's summicron or a bokeh king...
  14. I

Inspired by Dan's portrait with his wife. My version: Me, my Girlfriend and Monkey. M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Neopan 400 1:1 ; D-76 at 20°
  15. I

I recently acquired a Canon 35/2 LTM which has become my main lens. This lens is making me smile every time I develop and scan my negatives. It has this character which I find lovely.
  16. I

I just want to share this.

Just sharing my work about the TB Epidemic in the Philippines. http://invisiblephotographer.asia/2012/01/10/photoessay-airborne-struggleutuberculosis-daniverraygaldas/
  17. I

FS: Mamiya 6MF

Camera has been sold. Thanks!
  18. I

FS: Mamiya 6MF

Up! Repriced for $1300 net to me.