The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

FS: Canon 35/2 LTM (Japanese Summicron)

For sale is a Canon 35mm f2 lens in leica thread mount (ltm) with original canon front and rear caps in aluminum. Lens has some cleaning marks and dust specs which obviously does not affect the performance. I can feel a very little wobble with the focusing ring but again this does not affect the...
  2. I

WTB: Contax T3

I'm looking for the two tooth version of this camera in very good working condition. Preferably black including various filters and hood. Looking to do transactions within the Conus area, PM me if you have a spare one to sell. PS: If you are located in Asia let me know your shipping method.
  3. I

I just want to share this.

Just sharing my work about the TB Epidemic in the Philippines. http://invisiblephotographer.asia/2012/01/10/photoessay-airborne-struggleutuberculosis-daniverraygaldas/
  4. I

Airborne, A Struggle to Survive Tuberculosis

A story of the tuberculosis health issue in the Philippines, documentary work featured in Photojournale.
  5. I

Street Photography in Analog

Some notes on a not so famous street photographer from Japan, his name is Jun Abe and I don't know if you guys have heard of him. Here are the 2 of his 3 books entitled Citizens and Kokubyaku. Citizens: http://kenshukan.net/john/archives/2009/03/16/jun-abes-citizens/ Kokubyaku...
  6. I

Lens for your M mount camera??

Do you guys prefer a Leica glass or do you consider alternatives? I am greatly frustrated with myself due to the fact that I have been wanting a Summicron 35/2 IV "bokeh king" version but it seems that it's too hard for me to have one due to budget constraint. And my friends keeps on telling me...
  7. I

FS: Mamiya 6MF

I am regretfully selling my Mamiya 6MF with Mamiya 75/3.5 G lens, I am selling this in order to fund a lens. I rate this item in excellent to mint minus condition, I am describing the item as best as I can. The item is in excellent working order with some minimal wear as indicated in the...