The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

X1D/907X with an Otus - canon or nikon mount

I would like to ask if anyone has compared Zeiss Otus lenses in Canon and Nikon mounts on any of the Hasselblad X cameras and noticed any differences between these versions. I am guessing there could be some in the C-mount's favour, due to its 10mm (23%) wider throat @ 54 vs 44mm. Obviously...
  2. A

Mamiya RZ pro IID framing masks in wrong orientation

Revisiting the Mamiya RZ and have just acquired a Pro IID for mostly digital back use. Still awaiting the arrival of a p25 back but have the adaptor for cable free function at hand. Camera looks in excellent shape but when I revolve the back plate the framing masks cover the opposite...
  3. A

Lots of Hasselblad V, Contax 645, Phase One MF gear for sale

A bundle of high end medium format gear to sell which I gradually accumulated over the last few years but am now keeping just a small kit (yes, still medium format). Everything has been carefully looked after, is working perfectly and in mint minus (minus a few very slight marks here and there)...
  4. A

Leica CS lenses - other benefits?

I have an enquiry about the central leaf shuttered lenses for the S: I'm interested in what actually happens to the sequence of events in mirror-up or self timer modes. With legacy medium format leaf shuttered lenses things are relatively simple and the open/close movements of the smallish leaf...
  5. A

PHASE ONE P65+ Wanted For Contax 645

Must be in excellent condition, private or dealer, both considered...I'm totally happy to continue with my Contax 645 setup, currently using a P30+ which is still like new with a lot less than 1000 clicks, but am now looking at replacing it with the bigger P65+... please pm me if you are...
  6. A

P45+ or hang on to my P30+

Thinking about upgrading my P30+ to a P45+ and would like to hear what users of (ideally) both backs have to say about the differences between them, mostly concerning image quality, but any other characteristics also, please... Thank you for any helpful info. Martin
  7. A

WTB: Mamiya RB67 K/L Apo 250 and 350, can swap...

Looking for the above two Mamiya RB67 K/L lenses in immaculate condition. I have a full set of Contax 645 system, some 'Blad (V) and RZ I would be willing to swap equivalent-worth items for. All mint or near-mint. Thank you Martin
  8. A

FS: Hasselblad 180CFi, 120CFi, A12, ProShade, small bits

Hello I just had a look and here's what I have left to sell from my Hasselblad V system: 180mm f4 CFi Sonnar lens with caps, mint - $1,250 120mm f4 CFi Makro Planar lens with caps, mint - $850 A12 chrome, latest film back, matching insert, original box, dark slide, mint like new - $380...
  9. A

FOR SALE: Leica S typ 006. See Ebay 191556781190

Up for sale is my Leica S (typ 006) medium format digital SLR camera in 99.9% mint condition. I have it listed on Ebay, the item number with pics and further details is: 191556781190 (just type in the number when you get to ebay). If interested please contact me here or bid via Ebay, either as...
  10. A

Want to Buy: Contax 645 lens to Leica S body adaptor

Anybody interested in selling their adaptor, perhaps moving up to replace their C645 lenses (which I have all I need of) with the Leica princes?
  11. A

Contax 645 and Hartblei ...not the lenses, guys, the WLF

I’m on a little mission…specifically, I’m trying to garner interest from Contax 645 users on a few medium format forum sites who like/prefer the waist level viewing experience. Before letting go of the Hasselblad 503 not so long ago in favour of the Contax (for about the 3rd time over the years)...
  12. A

Contax 645 and a brighter screen

I get that you dial down the iso setting on a film back to recompense for the faster shutter speed set by the “unnaturally" brighter light of an enhanced focusing screen with the prism finder on the Contax in average (not spot) meter mode, allowing continued use of aperture priority and the expo...
  13. A

LEICA S 35mm / 2.5 Summarit Lens Mint $3650

I have this lens for sale...it's currently on ebay.com for $3650US (item 191407356450)..."Leica Summarit-S 2.5 / 35mm Aspherical lens s/n 4127304 for Leica S and S2 medium format DSLR cameras. In original box with hood, caps and soft case. Absolutely mint condition optically, mechanically and...
  14. A

Top Condition Hasselblad 503CW, CFV16, 180, 120, 100, 60,

I have the following Haselblad V system items for sale (in USD): 503CW chrome body s/n 19ST45017 (made in 2006) with Acute Matte D screen, wlf, caps, your choice of original kit box (originally with back and lens) or non matching 503CW box. Like new in all respects - $2000 CFV16 digital back...
  15. A

Sonnar 180 / 2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena Pentacon 6 service

Does anybody know where to have this lens serviced/repaired, preferably in Australia, but otherwise anywhere else? I just bought an otherwise great condition copy for a good price but it has some movement in the front end...a slight bit of play in the focus ring makes me think it's the focus...
  16. A

WTB: Gitzo G1548 Mk2 Carbon Fibre Tripod

Hello, I am looking for the exact tripod as per above with just the top plate, no need for extension bits etc, but it must be in excellent to mint condition and well maintained, light scuffs and some fine scratches would be OK but definitely no gouges or cracks, tears in the rubberworks etc. The...
  17. A

For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Back

For Sale: HASSELBLAD 503CW & CONTAX 645 Systems, SINAR eMOTION 75LV II Digital Back I am regrettably selling off all my Hasselblad 503CW and Contax 645 equipment to help finance a house for my family, since the downturn in real estate value has made it unaffordable for me to have both. These...
  18. A

Digital back selections/rejections for contre-jour

I'm starting to make a bit of a nuisance of myself asking one and all about mf and digital backs whilst I "research" all the options within my needs and funds. For my photography, which has been predominantly with transparency, I often like the camera facing into the sun/ light, resulting in...
  19. A

cfv back on mamiya rz

Exploring as many of the possibilities and permutations as I can before diving into the big fish pond, does anyone know if the Hasselbad CFV backs can be put on the Mamiya RZ, and if so what adaptor and cable ware is required please? Thank you for any helpful info.
  20. A

Which choice for simple landscape mostly?

I am still deliberating the move from med form film to digital and the choice of which camera / back / 3-4 lens combo, mostly for simple landscape photography. I may need to look at used backs. These are my most likely options (not in order): PhaseOne or Leaf back for my Contax 645 with 35, 55...