The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Fuji GF670w plus Case

Selling my much loved Fuji GF670w. My favourite film camera of all time. I am the second owner and it has worked flawlessly. US$2200 and I will pay the PP fees and courier costs.
  2. H

Lens recommendations for CFV50c II on Actus G

Apologies if this is the 90th lens recommendation thread but I can't seem to find anything out there for my situation. I currently have the X1D on my Actus G and find the lens restrictions at the wide end frustrating. I fell hard for the 907x/CFV50c II and am on the waiting list. I live in...
  3. H

FS: Fuji GF670w, SK72 XL, Pentax SMC 75 Shift, Hasselblad CFE80

I am exiting some of my gear to make my wife happy while I wait for the Hasselblad 907x + CFV50c II. All of the gear has been a regular user. If you want more photos please PM me and I will send some through. Fuji GF670w US$2900 + Leather case This is my favourite film camera and I am sad to...
  4. H

Mamiya Sekor 50 Shift on Actus XCD

Does anyone know if the Mamiya Sekor 50 shift will focus and/or have movements on a Actus XCD with standard rail and bellows? At present my widest lens is the SK72XL and I generally carry the Mamiya as well in my bag, so wondered if it might work with the Actus? Rather than buying a lens plate...
  5. H

Possible trade: Horseman SW612 + 45 Rodie for a Fuji XT1/Xpan+45mm

I am looking to down size. Had a big accident last year and days of carrying a heavy bag is over. So looking at the possobility of trading my nice Horseman SW612 + Rodenstock 45mm for a Fuji XT1/Hasselblad Xpan + 45mm.
  6. H

West Palm Beach, Florida

I don’t want to offend anyone but I am heading to West Palm Beach, Florida in late July for a couple of weeks training for a new business I have bought. Would anyone be able to tell me whether it is safe enough to carry my X1D? My normal style is early morning near water, under bridges or near...
  7. H

Short-Mid range 3rd party tele options for X1D

I had a life changing event at the start of October and as such I looking to change my photographic style to something a little safer. On Oct 6th I had a 10m fall onto sand here in Auckland while out with my X1D/30mm. Unbelievably as I fell I placed my X1D on the cliff edge so it survived. 8...
  8. H

Best Medium format system for long exposure?

On digital I only really shoot long exposure. Primarily water and rocks. Now that people have had the two mirrorless MFD cameras for a while, does anybody here shoot primarily long exposure with either of these systems? I have been tempted by MF for awhile and the only thing I have seen written...
  9. H

WTB: 'G' adaptor for Mamiya Universal Press

Looking for the fabled 'G' adaptor for my Mamiya Universal Press. Allows for Graflex/RB67 roll backs to be used on the Universal.
  10. H

FS: Sony a7II - IR Ultra Color 590nm converted (Kolari)

For sale is my Ultra Color 590nm converted Sony a7II. Camera was purchased from Kolari Vision December 2016. Has their hotspot coating. Will throw in 2 x 52mm filters 665nm and 720nm , both have hotspot coating. Really like shooting IR but I am looking to enter the MFD market and need the...
  11. H

Samyang/Rokinon 24mm f/3.5 Tilt-Shift Lens on A7rII

Has anybody had any experience with this lens on the A7rII in FE mount? My question centres mainly around the fact that I often like to shoot panoramas when hiking in NZ. Recently I climbed Ben Lomond in Queenstown and on the summit setup my Nodal Ninja 3, 21 Loxia and with the wind, setup time...
  12. H

AF zoom lens choice for A7rII

It is my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks which means I will have opportunity to add to my lens collection without any dramas from the better half. Have fully committed to Sony now and realise I don't have an AF lens option for social events or when I am on either motorbike or mountain...
  13. H

Zeiss ZF.2 lens on Sony A99

I read with interest a number of threads in 2010 regarding using some of the stellar Zeiss ZF.2 lenses on A mount bodies. I wonder if anyone actually went through with the Leitax conversion? I am very interested in either the 21/2.8 or the 18/3.5 for my A99. Recently exited Leica M9 system and...