The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

110mm and 150mm large format lenses for sale, looking for 135mm

LF lenses for sale: 150mm f5.6 APO Sironar-S, mint, ... $700 USD 110mm f5.6 Super Symmar XL, mint ... $1250 USD Would like to trade for a 135mm f5.6 APO Sironar-S (even trade with the 150mm, or "lens plus cash" to equalize for the Super Symmar). Please add 3% for Paypal, or send payment as a...
  2. V

LF lenses for sale:

LF lenses for sale: 150mm f5.6 APO Sironar-S, mint, $700 USD 110mm f5.6 Super Symmar XL, $1250 USD Would like to trade for a 135mm f5.6 APO Sironar-S (even trade with the 150mm, lens plus cash to equalize for the Super Symmar). Please add 3% for Paypal, or send payment as a money gift...
  3. V

Looking for Zuiko Olympus 85/2 or 35/2

Looking for Zuiko Olympus 85/2 or 35/2 Maybe Olympus shift lenses too, 35mm and 24mm Thanks Vick
  4. V

WTB Olympus 21mm f2

WTB Olympus 21mm f2
  5. V

WTB Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8 zoom

WTB Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8 zoom Or other Zuiko f2 lenses. Vick
  6. V

Which camera, for using Leica R lenses + R/M adapter, to camera?

Okay, trying to short-circuit a bunch of research, which camera is best, for using Leica R lenses with R/M adapter,, to the camera? I think I'm asking: - which is the best digital sensor, if I like the M9 - which camera has the best ability to focus, likely using Live-view - shortest shutter...
  7. V

35mm f1.4 Summilux-R 3 cam lens (E67 filter size), for Leica R / Leicaflex cameras.

35mm f1.4 Summilux-R 3 cam lens (E67 filter size), for Leica R / Leicaflex cameras. EX++ condition cosmetically, mechanically perfect. Comes with front and rear Leica caps. Okay, there is a "but". Two line marks in the coating on the rear surfaces. They do not look deep enough to be in the...
  8. V

New condition Cosina 35mm f1.2 Ver 2 sale or trade

I have a New condition Voigtlander Cosina 35mm f1.2 Ver 2 sale or trade. I would consider a late Leica M lens, or body (M4-P 1913-1983?), or...? Open to your suggestions. Also looking for a Linhof Techno Rollex 6x12 back. Or, I would sell it for $1200 usd. regards Vick
  9. V

Looking for Linhof Techno Rollex 6x12 back

Looking for Linhof Techno Rollex 6x12 back. Willing to buy, or trade. Have these items to trade: - chrome Leica M5 - Cosina 35mm f1.2 Ver 2 - Nikon RF 2.8cm f3.5 black lens regards Vick
  10. V

Login issues with Firefox?

I'm having login issues with Firefox. I log in and the page comes back, but I'm not logged in. I successfully logged in with IE. Anyone else suffering this with Firefox? And it has always worked before this. ....Vick
  11. V

Linhof Technika Master kit for sale

Linhof Technika Master, new bellows from "Custom Bellows UK", mint condition, $2,250 usd - a beautiful camera Linhof Super Rollex 6x9 roll film back, EX++, $400 usd 110mm f5.6 Schneider Super-Symmar XL, Copal 1, boxed, mint, $1,250 usd 150mm f5.6 Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S, EX++, $650 usd...
  12. V

Linhof Master Technika, LF lenses, Rolleiwide

Time to realize that the LF gear deserves an owner that will use it more: Linhof Technika Master, new bellows from "Custom Bellows UK", mint condition, $2,250 usd - a beautiful camera Linhof Super Rollex 6x9 roll film back, EX++, $400 usd 110mm f5.6 Schneider Super-Symmar XL, Copal 1...
  13. V

40mm f1.4 and 50mm f1.5 Cosina lenses

Selling two lenses. The condition is close to mint. They come with caps, boxes and original packing. Voigtlander Cosina 40mm f1.4 Classic, in M mount. This is the multi-coated lens. Asking $400, which includes free insured shipping in Canada and USA. Shipping at cost for outside North America...
  14. V

FS or Trade: Leica M6 TTL Millennium body, box, almost mint

FS or Trade: Leica M6 TTL Millennium body, box, almost mint. I've had it since 2011 and have only exercised it. I haven't shot film through it. It was a store demo camera when I bought it. Asking $2800 USD plus shipping. For trades, I'm looking for newer Leica M lenses, or Rolleiwide...
  15. V

What is current market value for CFV-39?

Can you tell me what the current market value is for the Hasselblad CFV-39? I don't see many for sale, that actually complete their sale. Are there any "gotchas" with the CFV-39? regards Vick
  16. V

WTB: Parts for Durst L1200

WTB: Parts for Durst L1200: - FEMONEG carrier - top AN glass for FEMONEG carrier - power supply for Durst L1200 (TRA500 or EST500) - red filter for L1200 - focus rod for L1200 ....Vick
  17. V

Oh, what's happened to RFF?

Oh, what's happened to RFF? Vick
  18. V

Polaroid ZINK

Polaroid back in the game... POLAROID ANNOUNCES THE Z340 INSTANT DIGITAL CAMERA Maybe the next fad? http://www.polaroid.com/en/press/2011/11/8/polaroid-announces-z340-instant-digital-camera-ava
  19. V

Fuji TX-1 with 45mm f4, complete, $1600 usd

For sale is a beautiful Fuji TX-1 with 45mm f4 Super EBC Fujinon lens. I am asking $1600 usd plus shipping from Canada. This camera is virtually identical to the Hasselblad Xpan. And the TX-1 with wooden handgrip was a special item in Japan. Comes with body cap, front and rear lens caps...
  20. V

WTT my Fuji TX-1 for Hasselblad Xpan II

WTT my Fuji TX-1 with 45/4 Fuji lens for Hasselblad Xpan II, plus cash to even it out. ...Vick