The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Capture one files not stitching in Photoshop

Hi everyone, So I'm having a problem when taking converted capture one 8.3 files into photoshop. Normally stitching in Photoshop always worked fine for me but I've had consistent crashes when trying to open either canon files or iq350 files in Photoshop cc2015. I'm using a late 2011 MacBook Pro...
  2. B

The switch...... Hassy to phase one

Compadre's, it is with great pleasure I can now formally say that I have made the switch from my h4d-50 to the phase one xf and iq350 digital back. Whilst I was extremely fond of my Hasselblad I was fully aware of the limitations of the system in various areas. Image quality was never the...
  3. B

WTB. Arca rm3di tech cam. Would also consider alpa

Hi there, Anyone looking to sell a mint condition arca rm3di or alpa tech cam (12 max) then please send me a message. Thanks
  4. B

Cambo wds - price and camera quality - help

Hi everyone. I've been looking into tech cams and I have been made an offer on a cambo wds which is new ( but been on a shop shelf for almost 4 years) and comes with a sk35xl and hassy h adaptor plate but no ground glass. Not even sure if the place will include cables. The price was around...
  5. B

Finally, my move to mf digital (h4d-50)

Friends, I have been an avid reader on this forum for a long time. I have been using my trusty d3x and before that my old d2x for all of my professional work and now the opportunity has arrived for me to take what seems to be a decent offer on a used h4d-50 camera. I will take the camera...