The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. U

Summarit is very affordable now--the 2.5 :)

I love my summilux, but it's heavy, so I just could not resist: Sale Leica M Summarit M 2 5 75 mm 11645 New Special Price Leica Warranty | eBay What do users of this lens think? :)
  2. U

Take the highest MP count you can get....or

Guy mentioned if two cameras were on a table he would take the one with the highest MP. He is not alone, for sure. But's it's very interesting to hear what the inventor of CMOS sensors has to say on exactly this issue: https://youtu.be/JkBh71zZKrM This is a long lecture at Yale I think, but...
  3. U

Sony lenses on Roger's optical bench...compared.

Extremely interesting post here: LensRentals.com - Sony E Mount Lens Optical Bench Tests What stunned me was the copy variation.......of the Otus!! And other lenses also. FE 90/2.8 is not quite the dragonslayer I thought, and has huge copy variation. Also of note is the Sony lenses need...
  4. U

New Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron-M may be great on A7 series

F/8 test of the new 35 Ultron: https://www.flickr.com/photos/96189377@N08/21261216939/ That's on a plain A7. No mod. Maybe it's the best RF 35 I've seen on this camera for landscape. He has an album with a few more shots including colorcast test, which seems to show none at F/8 and some shift...
  5. U

How do you dress your A7x up?

I just ordered one of these :) and here's the part I like since I drag things around on my motorbike in the backcountry alot: These are made by Angelo Pelle :) I'll pretend it's one of those fancy digital Ms without a LCD ;)
  6. U

A7r2 may be good with Leica wides :)

Check this out: Sneak Preview / Hands on the Sony A7R II TY so much to 3dKraft!
  7. U

Leica: new CCD sensor almost ready for M9

Leica: "Since the recognition of a corrosion-related problem on the cover glass of the sensors of the above-mentioned camera models (see information from 10.12.2014), we have been working with our sensor supplier on a long-term technical solution. The development phase of a new generation of...
  8. U

A7M

Hi everyone. My camera is back from Kolarivision with thin sensor cover mod complete. We have decided to call these the A7M A7rM etc. M is for Mod, M-mount and Michael who got the ball rolling with Kolari. The mod costs 400USD. 28 cron anyone? You guys tell me, how's it doing? DSC00327 by...
  9. U

Sensor Stack Conversion for A7 and A7r to help with RF WA

Kolari has a new thin stack conversion for A7 and A7r. Thin Filter A7 Conversion Service for Legacy 35mm Lenses | Kolari Vision Infrared Roger at lens rentals has his blog on this and D-Lloyd also. My own A7 sent off for the conversion. LensRentals.com - A Thinner Sensor Stack diglloyd...
  10. U

WTB: CV 12mm in M mount

Hi Looking for the newer version of the CV 12/5.6, in m-mount. Would take finder but do not need one. all the best, CHarlie PS: CONUS
  11. U

FS: CV 35/1.4 MC

CV 35/1.4 MC excellent condition, very sharp copy, with box and caps. Lens: 585USD + Paypal and shipping CONUS preferred. also LH-6 hood with box 40USD. I hate to let this one go, but I'm using the big 1.2 mostly now. I very much doubt you will find a better performing copy of this lens.
  12. U

FS: Nex-5 body

For sale, my Nex-5 body. Black. Sony replaced my original with this body in June. It's in very good shape. All functions work. Screen has been covered, so is very clean. Various small scuffs on underside, otherwise no marks I can see. 300 USD + paypal and shipping. you can check my ebay...
  13. U

WTT Nikkor 105/2.5 S for Contax mount of same

I have a pretty nice nikkor 105/2.5 in nikon RF mount. I would like to trade this for the same lens in Contax RF mount. TY everyone :) samples:
  14. U

WTB: Kilfitt/Zoomar/Kilar "WE" adapter

Kilfitt made many adapters. The one I need begins WE and then adds other letters e.g. WECAN (kilar to canon) WENI etc Basically I can use nearly any of these. If you have one you can spare please contact me. TY sirs
  15. U

WTB: Helios 40 85mm f/1.5

Hi Have a Helios 40 85mm f/1.5 in your closet? Consider all versions and conditions. TY Charlie PS also in market for nikkor 10.5cm LTM, and Canon 50 1.2 LTM
  16. U

A very bright and shiny 85

1955 Canon 85mm f/1.9 outdoors: 100 inside (wide open 1/30 ISO 1250)
  17. U

Cheapest compact 50ish for nex....

I think this might be it. The Industar 55mm I-61 L/D. LTM, of course. 14.99 + 20.00 shipping from Ukraine. Got it last week and was a bit disappointed by loose and inconsistent focus ring. But 30 minutes with Matt Denton's tutorial on the relube--which they all seem to need, and I have a...
  18. U

WTB CV 28mm f/3.5 Skopar

Love to find a CV 28mm f/3.5 Skopar all conditions considered TY sirs