The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. segedi

WTB 49mm UV, VPL

Looking for UV and circular polarizing filters in 49mm. Shipping to Ohio.
  2. segedi

WTB: 19mm UV or clear filter

Looking for a tiny, hard to find 19mm filter to fit the MS Optical Super Triplet Perar 35mm
  3. segedi

FS: /FT: 35mm / Medium Format Sell-off (Nikon/Pentax/Bronica/Arax)

Lots of film-goodness here! Only trade item I'm interested in is a 35mm M-mount (Leica) lens or 21mm. Like a Voigtlander 35/2.5 or 21/4. Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8 lens - sold Nikkor S.C.50mm f/1.4 lens - sold --------- AF Special (lens and camera) - US$40 / CA$50 I paid $40 for the lens. It’s...
  4. segedi

FS/FT: Mamiya 200mm f/2.8 APO lens for 645

Sold! I sold off my Mamiya kit before this lens arrived, so I have to sell this. It can be used on Nikon/Canon/Sony/Fuji etc. with a Mamiya 645 adapter as well. Fairly compact size for a 200mm Medium Format lens. Lens Body: 7, see photos for paint loss Lens Glass: 9+ I can't see any defects...
  5. segedi

FS/FT: Phase One IQ140 Digital Back, SK 80mm LS Lens, and DF Camera kit

Very nice kit for sale or trade! Need funds for a trip... Bought this less than a year ago and put on about 450 shots since. Here's the original ad: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/57591-fs-phase-one-iq140-schneider-80mm-ls-lens-df-body.html Price: US$7,400 / CA$9,600 Payment...
  6. segedi

FS/FT: Leica Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4

Leica Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4 Lens (Black, newest version) - mint - $1300 Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap Metal Lens Hood Box / papers. Bought less than a year ago. I never sent in the warranty. Will provide receipt. Possible trades: Fuji XF 16-55mm f/2.8 Fuji XF 50-140mm f/2.8 Fuji X-Pro II...
  7. segedi

FT: Leica/Nikon/Pentax for Fuji

What I have: Leica 35mm f/2.4 Summarit-M - like new, box, etc. Leica 75mm f/2.4 Summarit-M - like new, box, etc. Voigtlander 28 f/2.8 pancake for Nikon F mount - 8+ Pentax ME Super kit - black body, 35/2, 50/2, 135/2.5, motor-winder, two flashes (bounce and no bounce) Ricoh GV-1 viewfinder for...
  8. segedi

Pentacon Six to Phase One DF

It looks like there are adapters available for Pentacon Six lenses to work on Mamiya 645. Would this work to adapt a P6 lens to a Phase One DF?
  9. segedi

WTB: Mamiya HX701 adapter

Looking for Mamiya HX701 adapter to allow for digital backs on the RZ67 Pro. PM me with details. Thanks!
  10. segedi

ARAX CM/MLU SE (Kiev 88CM) + 2 lenses

Price in US$, includes paypal, shipping at cost. Like new ARAX CM / MLU SE (mirror lock-up, special edition) for sale. Pentacon-6 mount. It's basically a Kiev 88CM (Hassy knock-off)but with a better shutter, leather coverings, better backs and tuned to work better. It comes with the ARAX...
  11. segedi

Arax cm/mlu se

Lost my job, so have to pair down my gear. Photos to come in the next day or two. If you buy before I post them, take $50 off the price of any item. PayPal is included, shipping is not. Shipping from Calgary, Alberta, Canada No feedback? No problem, pay via bank transfer. ----------- ARAX...
  12. segedi

Leica 24mm, 35mm, M6 .85 Classic - Must Sell

Lost my job, so have to pair down my gear. Photos to come in the next day or two. If you buy before I post them, take $50 off the price of any item. PayPal is included, shipping is not. Shipping from Calgary, Alberta, Canada No feedback? No problem, pay via bank transfer. ----------- Leica...
  13. segedi

Nikon D750 and lenses - Must sell

Lost my job, so have to pair down my gear. Photos to come in the next day or two. If you buy before I post them, take $50 off the price of any item. PayPal is included, shipping is not. Shipping from Calgary, Alberta, Canada No feedback? No problem, pay via bank transfer. ----------- I'd...
  14. segedi

FT: Kenko Auto Extension Tube set for Canon

Kenko Auto Extension Tube set for Canon EOS allows for use of 12, 20 and 36mm either by themselves or in any stacked configuration. Works with AF and IS (image stabilized) lenses, but manual focus with IS off is always an option. I used these with a 100mm Macro L IS lens and they worked great...
  15. segedi

Canon BG-E7 battery grip for EOS 7D

Vertical / battery grip for the Canon 7D. Takes either two LP-E6 or six AA batteries. Comes with the BGM-E6 battery holder for AA batteries. Grip is in excellent condition. NOTE No batteries included. For the original 7D, not for the new, Mark II, version Would consider partial trade for...
  16. segedi

FS/FT: Canon Elan 7E 35mm + 40mm STM + BP-300

Canon Elan 7E 35mm Film Camera in like new condition. I purchased this new (old stock) a couple years ago and have only run 2 or 3 rolls of film through it. It has eye-controlled focus; you calibrate your eye and the camera will then choose the focus point that you are looking at! You can also...
  17. segedi

M240 + 35mm Alt Lens - Manual Coding Tests

I picked up a CV 35mm Color-Skopar recently and was disappointed when the right edge had a lot of magenta bleeding into it. Until someone set me straight and suggested coding the lens as a 28mm. Today I took the CV and the 35mm Perar out for some testing. Not scientific by any means, but I think...
  18. segedi

WTT: Sigma 50mm f1.4 for Nikon 50mm f1.8

I have a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 (nikon mount, box/soft case, etc, not the Art lens) and would like the Nikon 50mm f/1.8g lens +$100. PM for photos.
  19. segedi

WTT: Leica for Nikon

What I have: Leica Monochrom with all original packaging and accessories. ~3200 shutter actuations. Photo-Equip MD grip Leica Summicron 75mm APO ASPH with box, leather lens case. Recent CLA with Leica NJ. The 75mm performs great, but not at minimum focusing distance as it's not calibrated for...
  20. segedi

FT / WTT: Kenko Auto Extension Set EOS for Nikon

I have the Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set (12, 20, 32mm) for Canon EOS and want to trade for the same in Nikon. Mine comes with box/instructions.