The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KeithL

NS: Dark Times

I'll post a few images from my 'Dark Times' series here - given they do seem to divide opinion. Much of my work celebrates light, colour and life. ‘Dark Times’ deviates towards the dark, the monochromatic and mortality. The series includes motifs concerning beauty, impermanence, decay...
  2. KeithL

Vibration re Hasselblad H leaf and Nikon focal plane shutters.

Hi, I’m posting here as many have experience of both Hasselblad H and Nikon. I’m currently shooting Hasselblad H series and thinking of adding a Nikon D800E. Almost all of my current exposures are in the range 1/8 second to 8 seconds. I’ve never experienced any vibration problems using the H...
  3. KeithL

FS: Hasselblad V Series Filters and Accessories

I have the following Hasselblad filters and accessories for sale. All boxed (where applicable). 40771 Hasselblad Lens Shade 070/cfi 50 Almost as new £29 40670 Hasselblad Lens Shade 060/80 Good £14 41151 Hasselblad Format Masks. 645 + Panoramic 2x body masks 2x viewfinder masks Rare Very good...
  4. KeithL

FlexColor - Saving as 16bit .tif files?

I'm opening images in Flexcolor and working on them before saving as .tif files. When I open these files in Photoshop I notice they are 8bit rather than 16bit. Is there any way of having the .tif files retain the 16bit of the RAW files? I'm sure I'm doing something daft here, any help...
  5. KeithL

FS: Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter SWC

For Sale Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter SWC (3041050) for use on all Hasselblad SWC cameras. The adapter is the last model Hasselblad made, features an Acute-Matte D focusing screen with grid, is in Mint condition (as new, looks like it has never left the box) and is boxed. £245 (GBP)...
  6. KeithL

FS: Hasselblad RMFx Reflex Viewfinder

For Sale Hasselblad RMFx Reflex Viewfinder (30470700), for use with Hasselblad SWC Series, ArcBody and FlexBody cameras. The viewfinder is comparatively rare and is in Mint- condition (almost as new). £195 (GBP) Payment by PayPal. Will post Royal Mail Airsure (fully insured) to most of Europe...
  7. KeithL

FS: Hasselblad Zeiss Distagon CFi 4/50mm Lens

For Sale Hasselblad Zeiss Distagon CFi 4/50mm Lens. Complete with front and rear lens caps, lens pouch and filter adapter ring. Absolutely Mint Condition and Boxed £1149 (GBP) Hasselblad Lens hood 070/CFi 50, Mint/Mint- and Boxed £39 (GBP) Hasselblad UV-SKY 070 Multicoated Filter, Mint-...
  8. KeithL

NX2 and lenses other than Nikon D or G type

I recently downloaded the NX2 catalogue which states "Vignette Control, Auto Color Aberration Control and Distortion Control Function can be applied to images captured by Nikon SLR cameras with D/G type lenses". I took this to mean that these three controls and functions can only be used in...
  9. KeithL

Hasselblad SWC series in combination with digital backs

Hello all With Hasselblad's advice in mind that the performance of the 38mm Biogon can be compromised when used with digital backs, I'd be very interested to hear of user's 'real world' experiences with the SWC series and digital backs. TIA Keith