The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. msadat

a new godox remote for leica

it seems all the flash u want to use with this adapter must be updated
  2. msadat

a new godox remote for leica

godox has rolled out a remote trigger for Leica cameras, very exciting!! just ordered one
  3. msadat

Two Hasselblad Portrait Lenses at Infinity - now with a Leica Lens and a Tree

i have a set of Hasselblad H lenses (28/4, 50mm ii,110,150 and 300) that i use exclusively on my Leica s006 as my retro kit. i love the combo a lot and usually shoot with it when in mammoth lakes
  4. msadat

X2D + new lenses: first impressions

does the x2d have an orientation sensor, pics taken vertically show horizontally
  5. msadat

getting the two new lenses this week, 38 & 55. planning to shoot the set a lot this weekend
  6. msadat

so once we have an app from Hasselblad and that talk to the camera and pass the gps coordinates i should be good to go
  7. msadat

thi camera as is , it not finished and we have to wait till they release the rest
  8. msadat

another missing option, but as someone mentioned, they had to get something out and this is it. i think it is an unfinished product. they are a small company with limited resources !! hope they can manage to finish this thing in time
  9. msadat

just like that i have two 100 meg ibis camers!!
  10. msadat

as of now there is no gps on x2d via anything and when hiking (for me) there is no cell connection
  11. msadat

agreed, but i had sold both of my x1d and needed a new camera, the problem with Bluetooth GPS for me is no signals on most of my hikes
  12. msadat

your comparing the x1d of 2016, we are now 2023 (almost), this is not a finished product
  13. msadat

just got my camera, upgrading from x1d v1, seems much faster but missing a lot of functionality. for me, AFC and face detection are very important. the xpan masks are not there either. and why no GPS!!
  14. msadat

X2D previews

phase, if u watch the last review, it says no phase detect and its coming
  15. msadat

X2D previews

No phase
  16. msadat

X2D previews

The phase detect is not part of the firmware when this ships, I also don’t know if old lenses will work with phase detect
  17. msadat

Panasonic and Leica sign strategic agreement for joint development

I think this was nothing but marketing deploy to say, we are still here, stronger and working together. Panasonic has been helping Leica since the original sl. I think the challenge for them is to pick/find a nitch that they can grow. right now they are almost lost in the shuffle, between sony...
  18. msadat

Lumix S1R experience

I bought three to test out three years ago and i am still in the testing phase, once i finish, will report back
  19. msadat

Sudden issue with S 006 & handgrip 16028

Not worth the fix, just buy a second hand on ebay